Was she jealous of Sakura the whole time?

Was she jealous of Sakura the whole time?

For some reason, I really pitied her.

Women are always jealous of other women.

Why didnt they give her a guy too

Jealous how? She liked her.

Well Tomoyo is too selfless to be jealous, but if she was it was definetly not jealous of Sakura

She had to watch as Sakura got magical powers, a new friend in Kero-chan.
She looked at Sakura's great relationships with male characters like her Father, Toya, Yukito. And then Shaoran, the only boy Tomoyo ever really talked to, falls madly in love with Sakura as well.

She wanted her V but sady Sakura is not a lesbian. Lucky for her Sakura allows her to videotape everything, so she might furiously masturbate to videos where Sakura is naked changing the clothes she made.

I always wonder what would have happened if Sakura knew Tomoyo liked her in that way, my guess is she would reject her in the politest way possible and do everything to keep their friendship

I really don't think Tomoyo is actually a gay.

Shes Sakurasexual, like a lot of these "gay" schoolgirl characters.

user I think liking girls makes you gay

I honestly think they would make the most perfect couple of all time.

Tomoyo control yourself

They're both gay though

>note: ewww

Based scanlator

>note: ewww...
Every time.

I think there was another page where the scanlator said ''NO NOT AGAIN'' I might be imagining things tough

why the fuck is this allowed

Don't question CLAMP, they made Kakyoin lay an egg

Sakura will grow up and found a Family Values organization to fight against all the sexual deviancy she has seen creeping into Japanese society.

Being gay is wrong.

Its an anime and manga thing

I dont think little girls are gay in real life

>implying racemixing is not sexual deviancy

Li knows what's up.

She and Mei Ling tried to get Sakura and Syaoran confess in one of the movies. That's difficult if you're jealous

Chineses and Japaneses are the same, they just are tsun about it.

That outfit

And Tomoyo will found the Second Cousin Committee to reunite lost cousins and rekindle their completely platonic relationships.

They will teach each other how to love the opposite sex. It's too perfect.

She did it because she wants sakura to be happy. Mei Ling did it because she wants Shaitan to be happy.
In that sense, Tomoyo is jealous of both sakura and Li-kun.
Both Tomoyo and Mei Ling are in the same situation. Their first loves being taken away from them while they have to watch from the sidelines.

One does have to wonder if there are any sorts of "Japanese values organizations" out there denouncing CCS for having its main heroine fall for a foreigner.

Does princess tutu have gay in it?

I want something similar, but wasn't a fan of the gay

>note: ewwww
Every single time

Do you want gay in it or not?

>but wasn't a fan of the gay

I wonder

Translator notes are great

I didn't watch Princess Tutu and I don't know anything REALLY similar but there's Uta Kata, it's kinda bad but there is a lot of gay in it

It's just normal bestiality

It has some slightly gay shit with the two male leads, but both end up with females

I wonder how I didn't notice this stuff when I was a kid, like who the hell is she talking about

The dub probably just cut it out.

>implying 10 year olds can develop actual homosexual feelings

Maybe she got it from her mom?

Well in Sakura's world ten year olds can get serious heterosexual feelings, homosexual feelings don't seem that impossible

Can 10 year olds develop hetersexual feelings then?

A crush, sure

Are you actually hating on the yuri in CCS? I bet you're the same people that dislike loli. Fucking normalfags.

I think that's just a coincidence and to show Tomoyo is a better person than her mom

Everyone in this manga is fucking gay, CLAMP should burn in hell

Girl has some serious brain problems.
But good taste, Sakura is cute.

Well im glad she got cucked, dykes getting cucked is a good thing

Not true, man
The teacher and his loli were straight

I agree with you, but not Tomoyo, she deserves to be happy, fuck Li

Wow, rude.

Shes happy getting cucked though

So its ok

Not the important characters.

Sakura certainly will.

Can someone explain Kaho-sensei to me?

What the fuck was she supposed to be?

To turn Touya gay.

Just a normal human with some magic power that met Clow (Eriol) one day. Her job was to make sure that Sakura doesn't fuck up.

Touya turning gay wasn't part of the plan actually.

Don't worry. In the bonus chapter she did Syaoran on Sakura's bed while Sakura cried in the corner.

This seems unlikely

Sauce

It doesn't sound too crazy

Go home, Yamazaki.

What is this?

These.
Tomoyo is one of the clear-cut gay cases in anime/manga. Maybe she'll grow out of it in the future, but at least within the timeframe of the original she's very much in love with Sakura. If anything, she's jealous of Syaoran.

New CCS arc. Where have you been?

Dank OC for this thread, she was hardly jealous but you can't help but pity her.

I want my alt. universe version where they get together because why not.

I still believe she liked Shaoran.

Or madhouse explicitly animated her to look a little saddened or envious when Shaoran mentioned his feelings.

Wouldn't it be cool if she liked both and so them getting together was double saddening?

She just salty because she's anime-only

A red herring to Yue.

Who would fall for that?

The name 月城 雪兎 "Moon-city Snow-rabbit" practically all but shouts "I am Yue 月"

Is that Madison Taylor?

Should've been Toya

Now that this is pointed out, didn't pretty much everyone EXCEPT Tomoyo get paired with someone?

No. Meiling was anime only.

Tomoyo and Naoko

Oh wait. Didn't read the filename, and thought it was Li's cousin. My bad.

Well there you go. Pairing problem solved.

>Was she jealous of Sakura the whole time?
Did you even watch the show?

Finished it last night. Every episode, both movies and the special. It was a long journey.

We're getting a new TV anime right?

These.

Can someone give me a link of new Sakura manga (2nd chapter) please?

>wanting more after one of the few good endings in anime

To be fair, her Sakura-fanaticism was seriously overplayed in the anime.
She's a lot more tame in the manga.

>Maybe she'll grow out of it in the future
Her mom did, so yeah.

Well, in a different universe, they did.

So she wanted a threesome?

Tomoyo's feelings towards Sakura were never romanticized so it was impossible for her to be jealous of Li or anyone else. She even teases Li by daydreaming about Sakura and Eriol building a relationship in order to encourage Li to act upon his feelings. She's simply the ultimate fangirl and just wants Sakura to have the attention and love that she deserves.

The way CSS handled relationships truly is underappreciated. Not a lot of shows focus on the realization that love does not need to be romanticized to be genuine.

But Kurogane belongs to Fai.

Because she wants a girl.

No, she wanted to fuck Sakura the whole time.

Well yeah he was taking away her girl.

Watanuki will be the villain because he's sick and tired of Clamp's bullshit and decide to hurt or attack Sakura because fuck the other Syaorans who get pussy while Watanuki is doomed to be a kissless virgin while everybody dies of old age around him and he doesn't have a reason to cook for anybody anymore and no one to celebrate his birthday anymore.

Honestly this this was a punch in the stomach when reading the update.
Li realizing that Tomoyo is more caring of Sakura and her feelings... Seems like jealous Li plot might be a possibility

See

Watanuki will become Clow Reed to complete the timeloop.

Nah, Fai has his own country and people to return to (though, if the CLAMP soulmate thing does hold, his Chii should meet with some Hideki at some point).

However, the thing between Tomoyo and Kurogane seems to be or appears to be the soulmate deal Sakura and Syaoran have.