50 dead and Burgers' arms couldn't shoot the shooter after his first kill

And there I thought arming civilians means shooters have a lifespan of a few seconds, as law abiding citizens draw their weapons and shoot the shooter.

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/
breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/12/29/20-times-bad-guys-guns-stopped-armed-citizens-2016/
publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm199900/cmselect/cmhaff/95/95ap25.htm?utm_source=supporter_message&utm_medium=email
ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/tag/1972-mckay-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Americans are dumb and will defend "muh guns" even while their sons and daughters are being indiscriminately cut down by lunatics with machine guns.

Wasn't he on the 30something floor barricaded in a hotel room and they were on the ground?

where did it happen, that matters.

it was a gun free zone, no one was carrying. the shooter was also in the 32nd floor of the mandalay bay, low quality bait.

He was shooting from a barricaded hotel room, dumb shit

I don't think there has ever been a case where shooter was killed by armed citizen. Correct me if i'm wrong.

how dare a fucking britcuck even talk about such things
spread your ass wider for invasion, victim

You're wrong.

talkin bout this round 2 bitch we aint done with round 1

controversialtimes.com/issues/constitutional-rights/12-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/

breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/12/29/20-times-bad-guys-guns-stopped-armed-citizens-2016/

Isn't this exactly why you go to gun ranges? To have the ability to shoot a shooter in the 30th floor from the ground with your all-American 1911 which you always carry with you?

MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT

You got us there.
Better put that butter knife in the collection bin, though - it looks a bit too sharp.

#NotAllGunOwners

if it was a gun free zone, how did the shooter have a gun? Makes no sense.

Columbine shooting got delayed because they got into a shootout with armed school security guard. It would have been WAY worse.

Well clearly, they weren't fucking armed. These guys didn't use their rights, and that's what they get. Besides, this was one of those "gun free zones" where everyone's protected by magical bullet wards so 250 people wouldn't get shot.

checked
G U N F R E E Z O N E

Thats normally because these mass shooters are rather cunning, you see they tend to pick locations that are gun-free areas, such as schools, nightclubs and concerts.

I imagine that if this guy started shooting in a suburban neighbourhood about 20 fellas with pistols and carbines would appear from their homes and ventilate him.

It happens once in a while. They're held up as proof an armed citizenry works while ignoring the thousands upon thousands of suicides/homicides/accidents that result in easy access to firearms.

thought all you tough fucks carried sniper rifles in your cars and bags and wore kevlar vests everywhere just in case this happened

you guys love your guns but dont use them when it matters, except when you play with it in front of your mirror and ND shoot yourself

When was the last time over 50 people died in an attack, of any kind, in England? Sort your country out you fat dumb piece of shit.

WTF I love Russia now lol

Antis are always worrying about people playing Rambo.
>butthurt when one doesn't act like Rambo.
Gun free zone. Let me just run through the crowd to my car to retrieve my gun to run up 32 floors in the hotel and kick in a door and take out the shooter. Seems reasonable.

But didn't it happen in your country?
I'm aware that the U.S. consists of different states, but it's still your country.

are you fucking retarded? obviously the guy ON THE THIRTY SECOND FLOOR OF A HOTEL ACROSS THE STREET SNUCK THE GUN INTO THE ZONE WHILE THE LAW ABIDING CITIZENS OBEYED THE GUN FREE ZONE.

criminals don't follow the law.

What's easier, Achmend, shooting up to a hotel room or shooting down from a hotel room?

KEK

How is it that shootings always happen in those gun free zones?

my state is probably bigger than your country

>Correct me if i'm wrong.

Uh do you realize there are like one thousand self defense shootings in america per year

Didn't you have that Tube attack 12 yrs back or so. Muslims blowing up the subway?

I bet people were searched BEFORE going into concert (as they do) so nobody at venue had weapons. The guy shooting was at a hotel balcony.

>Columbine shooting got delayed because they got into a shootout with armed school security guard. It would have been WAY worse.

Or it could not have happened at all, if they hadn't had access to guns in the first place.

Yeah, my all-American 1911...

Why are Europeans such cocksucking faggots, unworthy of the air they breathe?

Why wouldn't you just kill him from the ground? Are bullets not flying up?

when I come to this board I'm blown away how many europeons have no conception of this whatsoever

"Why isn't america just like my country, which is the size of delaware?"

Because gun restrictions rarely work

It’s obvious you are a fucking retard.
“Let’s shoot a handgun at some dude in a hotel who’s 30 floors up, cause we’ll totally be able to hit him and not risk hurting an innocent.”
God you fucking cuck, it’s hard to believe Germany was ever worth a shit.

maybe because gun prohibition isn't the way to stop gun crime, people in the gun free zones are sitting ducks to criminals who don't mind breaking the law.

So why do you have gun free zones then? Seems you are painting a targey on 40,000 people right there.

They forgot to make it a bullet free zone too.
That's how the shooter managed to shoot into the gun free zone from the hotel.

Criminals do not obey the law, they would get hold of an illegal firearm instead.

in b4 Christianity is the religion of peace, christians are the real victims

What the fuck is 50 out of 323 million? Mass shootings are sad but not having the right to defend yourself properly is a genuine injustice. I would gladly accept the (extremely small) risk of being the victim of a mass shooting if it meant I had the right to adequately defend myself. Besides, how different is a mass shooting to a bombing or knife rampage? Forgetting all the terrorist attacks that occurred this year in the UK?

LMAO if you wouldn't try to suppress a man spraying a human sea with hundreds of bullets because you're afraid that someone innocent might get hit.

Anyone in the hotel would also be able to take effective cover.

Up to the hotel room. But I thought you regularly train on gun ranges for exactly these happenings. And that most of you can shoot someone 200yrs away with your concealed handgun, even if he is shooting from a window 32 floors up. Am I mistaken? I mean what exactly do you train for on gun ranges???

how about those acid attacks britfag ?
you gonna make bleach illegal too .

If you visit Las Vegas, you can drive up with your luggage and check in and they will not check your bags. Unlike in Dubai where they have metal detectors and x-rays every-time you check in.

This person also had relations with someone who frequents the area.

>First world country tries to make a safe environment for citizens by removing all forms of weapons
>Meanwhile America makes legal and actively encourages firearm ownership
Wow, really btfo'd us there

Are you really this stupid, Hans?

dude you are the dumbest mother fucker i've seen on Sup Forums in months its pretty fucking simple to grasp here we aren't transplanting brains.

>gun free zone
>people who carry have no problems following the law and not bringing weapons
>criminal BREAKS THE FUCKING LAW PROHIBITING GUNS AND KILLS PEOPLE
>if the people had been armed and not have the gun free zone lives could have been saved.

there are MILLIONS OF GUNS IN AMERICA

why didnt the hotel security or hotel room service whip out their m4's, breach the room and waste the shooter?

Gun control makes no sense and doesn't prevent mass killings.

publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm199900/cmselect/cmhaff/95/95ap25.htm?utm_source=supporter_message&utm_medium=email

>Let's no risk hurting an innocent and just let the guy kill 50 people instead

Since EU is is compareable to the size of US. You have to own Nice terror attacks.

The effective, accurate, range on a handgun is like 50ft. This guy was shooting from like 800-1000 feet away. No way are you hitting that target, this isn't call of duty bud.

To get better at using a gun. Stop baiting.

>Criminals do not obey the law, they would get hold of an illegal firearm instead.

And the ease with which you can obtain an illegal firearm is proportional to the number of legal firearms in circulation...

Plenty of times.

thanks man . I hate the KKK!

bait or autism

VOTE NOW!

>when I come to this board I'm blown away how many europeons have no conception of this whatsoever

200 million of your 300 million people live along your coasts. The population density is the same as in Western Europe. If you add Greenland and the European part of Russia to Europe, Europe is about the same size as the US.

>removing all forms of weapons

Where does that stop then?
Cars?
Bleach?
Fertilizer?
Sports bats?
My hands?

They did

After he should a few hundred people

He couldve just used a truck without a gun

The Tube Bombings which happened without guns.

So much for that argument that banning guns makes people safer.

I honestly can't wait for the next truck of peace or bombing of a little girls concert. You can't doe soon enough you hateful pos. You and your whole country are dead.

>logic
>on Sup Forums

because you fucking retard hotel security doesnt handle that kind of shit thats left to the police

>Be British
>Get acid thrown in face
>Become horrendously disfigured
>this is considered a safe environment
Fuck off mate

dagestan is strongest country . Fuck all , allah rest in piece

>implying there was anyone on the upper floor
>implying you couldn't just take an elevator ride to the upper floor to try and stop him
Also, if it's a "heart problem", then why do gun free zones exist in the first place? Checkmate, amerilards.

Just don't talk to me
No-go zones, mass child abuse from muslims who get away with it, acid attacks daily, regular stabbings
You don't have the right to defend yourself
Your state sold your country to looters and invaders while your pedophile elites feast upon the ruins
And you're here bitching about muh guns
Fucking useless slime, I feel shame for you

So you admit it is impossible to defend yourself here?

Which is why so many Muslims have problems getting access to assault rifles despite them not being legal practically everywhere in the EU.

In addition, truck and bomb attacks kill more.

you europoors are fucking disgusting

its obvious your just anti white commie faggot traitors

this event was obviously an outlier

this doesnt somehow magically disprove guns are useless for self defense, just because they didnt help in this one circumstance

my god you people are pathetic

But surely there were people closer to the hotel too.

>be British
>ban guns
>ban knives
>get CAR'D
>get ACID'D
Ahahahahaha

Not impossible, just going to be really difficult

The good guy with a gun would have to be on the same floor as the shooter and kick in his door to John Wick his ass 1v1 at close range while the riflemans back was turned

WHY WAS THERE NO GOOD NEVADA GUY WITH A GUN IN THE ROOM NEXT TO THIS GUY?

When was the last time dozens of thousands of children were being abducted, raped, prostituted, beaten and some even turned into kebab meat that was then fed to people, in any country other than England?

because everyone has magical powers to be able to locate the shooter, it's just like video games you have a little hub showing you were the enemies. FUCK YOU GERMANY, i hope you get killed by a truck of peace.

hey making drugs illegal sure worked, nobody does heroin or coke now.

I thought all gun carriers had to have delta level weapons training, why even bother if they take so much time

thought all citizens had the right to carry and therefore take down bad guys in lieu of the police

if hotel security cant take care of one person how can an every day person be expected to responsibly own guns with the intention of doing the same thing

>>removing all forms of weapons
Acid don't forget your weapon of choice, Acid.

You also have this disease

gun free zone...
and the gun he used was banned since the 80s but please tell me more

Why not both?

There shouldve been a good guy w a gun in the hallway behind him but gungrabbers banned them

Guns should be banned. The 2nd amendment was meant for muskets, not machine guns. Civilians should never have access to military rifles.

>The effective, accurate, range on a handgun is like 50ft.

Looks like 300ft works just fine with a handgun.

It was never about that. Gun control in the UK was about preventing criminals from getting guns to shoot at police, not to protect people from mass shootings (our last mass shooting occured in 2010, killed 12 people and was with a .410 shotgun and a .22lr bolt action rifle. It was only stopped because the shooter killed himself, as police weren't near him. Hungerford and Dunblane just allowed the Police to ram home legislation they had been pushing for since the abolition of the death penalty. Gun control hasn't saved a single life and may have cost some due to lack of ability to defend oneself and suicides from people who had their livelihood taken away.

ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/tag/1972-mckay-report/

kind of hard to shoot something you can't see you fucking slimy Kraut go suck Merkels tits oh wait those are only for the refugees get back to work Hans those refugees aren't going to feed themselves

>shooting up
>easier
>than
>shooting down
Well, that settles it folks, he's not autistic or baiting. He's retarded.

so let me get this right

IF it wasnt a gun free zone, all the concert goers would have drawn their 1911s and sniped the guy from 500m away?

>Europe is about the same size as the US
European education everyone.

>Bruts are dumb and will defend "muh immigrants" even while their sons and daughters are being indiscriminately cut/mowed down / blown up by islamists with machine guns/cars/bombs.

Did the guy you replied to deny it? He didn't even come close to implying it. Can you even read?

Most citizens dont have the right to carry at any event that a gun could be useful

Private events like concerts ban guns