WELL?

WELL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/inTK1cB1spY
liveleak.com/view?i=fde_1506934995
liveleak.com/view?i=b97_1506931823
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were already banned since the 1980s though, looks like it didn't work so well.

Incoming thousands more of comments about guns by complete retards who know nothing beyond "bullets come out and kill things" about guns

Merely a (((Cohen)))cidence

How bout no.

faggots are worse than niggers.

>(((Cohen)))

no. pls delet. ban guns

Ban me

Yep. #GunControl is already trending on twitter along with #SandyHook
Fucking Kikes are rubbing their hands as the goys continue to line up and willingly hand over the things that allow them to stay free.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Unfortunately it'll never happen

It takes about 5 minutes to learn the difference between an SMG, MG, and Assault Rifle, so why the fuck don't people bother to?

50 killed with a gun
>how about we ban guns?

90 killed in france with a truck
>crickets

>(((cohen)))

>how about we ban trucks
is how it went actually

Sure thing, (((Cohen))).

Untrue. They tried to ban trucks in city centers.

we has twice the number of guns in circulation now than when sandyhook happened. Why aren't their twice as many assholes shooting fish in a barrel?

How about we give everyone else machine guns and whenever someone shoots someone with a machine gun someone else can shoot that person with a machine gun because everyone has a machine gun.

Come and take them

autism the picture

Obama didn't do anything about them on his watch, maybe they should finally start to aim some vitriol towards him.

have been since 1986. why are liberals so fucking stupid

This is the kind of person that would cry in fear and then unironically ask someone armed for help.

Why even ask with all branches of govt housed by the right? Reporting, again. ONE thread shill

quick question do we get to pick the type and does this mean we get new manufactur? We only have ~100,000 available for private ownership right now. I would prefer a sub gun

how about we report and ban stupid threads?

No. Piss off.

I thought automatic weapons were banned anyway?

They need to be double banned.

>1 in 24 000 000 whites are mass shooters
>1 in 290 000 niggers are mass shooters

>4 000 000 US whites per right wing kill
>30 000 US Muslims per jihad kill

>Lets ban guns guyz
Can you stop being so shitty at controlling the media narrive for once burgermen? It's getting really awkward how you cant convince your countrymen of basic numbers straight out of the FBI statistics.

Las Vegas Shooter Terror Attack Eyewitness: Hispanic told crowd "Your all going to die tonight."

youtu.be/inTK1cB1spY

liveleak.com/view?i=fde_1506934995

—–

Las Vegas Shooting Compilation 8 Angles, October 1st, 2017

liveleak.com/view?i=b97_1506931823

He's right tho

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Gun control is about to be BTFO.
>leftist antifa
>fully automatic weapons
>obtained illegally

how many mass shooters have actually been NRA members?

banning something when 100000's are in illegal circulation. Even if guns are banned, there are now so many in illegal circulation, criminals are going to have no problem reacquiring them. Good job Merica, you are going to have mass shootings in your country forever,

you are correct, since the mid 80s

Really cups the mind balls

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

pantyfa at work

isn't there like over 350 millions guns?

What about we ban drumpf and white people

>SandyHook

Once again, the motive for Sandy Hook was for gun control of Australia's level to be enacted. No one has EVER mentioned this in the media. pic EXTREMELY related

give us your guns or we'll shoot up sports ball next goyim

Shooter had 10 fully automatic machine assault guns.

You wont ban guns. The fucking nra bought that law a long time ago, and they gotten richer since

So why the fuck are people giving this guy attention? Just ignore the cook and keep on keeping your guns m8

>machine guns

did everyone forget guns are banned in france and yet bataclan happened

ban morans

Is this real?

>(((Cohen))))

They are banned

which is what makes the left insane

A car wasn't specifically designed to be a deadly weapon you utter fucking moron

I just dont get why fully automatic guns like a SAW are still legal in the US.

Imagine how many more people this guy would have killed if he had a SAW

a saw is not a gun it is for cutting wood you dumb fuck

>liveleak.com/view?i=b97_1506931823
>@4:20

Isn't that the rich pokerplayer who endlessly posts pictures of himself with models/hookers?

What a mark

This

automatic weapons were banned since the 1930s i though?

Making drugs illegal sure worked out well too. I guess we should start banning assault computers now too

And a gun isn't specifically designed to mass murder innocent people either you fucking eurocuck

Shouldnt this guy be wanking about how there is no god for hours with a priest or something?

>swap with ebonics
>gets railroaded for it

My ass wasn't specifically designed to be gangraped by niggers you utter fucking moron

Killing things is literally the only purpose of a gun

How about we just manufacture guns with pigs blood from now on? Just have the final stage be a short dip in a vat of pigs blood.

Can't wait till the bodies before using it for political agenda...would fit in here well.

>They were already banned since the 1980s though,

u wot m8?

>free

Kek.

Banned since 1934. National Firearms Act - 73rd Congress, Sess. 2, ch. 757, 48 Stat. 1236

saged

They have CNN to tell them what they need to know.

This is Facebook and the internet's fault.

How about we ban murder?

Muslim shooting
>"WE MUST NOT LET THIS SENSELESS ACT OF HATE CHANGE US"
>"IF WE CHANGE ANYTHING WE LET THEM WIN"
>"WE HAVE TO STAY EXACTLY THE SAME"
>"IT WAS JUST A CRAZY ONE-TIME ATTACKER THAT'S ALL"

"White" shooting
>"WE MUST BAN GUNS"
>"IF WE DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING WE LOSE"
>"WE MUST CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT GUN REGULATIONS AND GUN CONTROL LAWS"
>"WHITE SUPREMACIST AND NEO-NAZI MASSACRE"

It's so predictable now. It's almost like there's an agenda or something...

Does anyone have that edited Nedroid comic where he's is a verified tick googling "how to not say stupid shit" and he's saying "wow this looks hard"

seriously why would you need pic related for self defense that's racist

B-but i need machine guns and rocket launchers to hunt deer.

We have more guns than peoplebut that stat isnt a great number to go by for writing new laws. It sounds like a ton but that includes peashooters, muzzleloaders and grandads break action skeet shooter he won in the 70s at the moose club raffle.

This. Machine guns and RPGs are being sold at Walmarts.

This is insanity.

(((Cohen))) was born to a Jewish family

My thoughts exactly.

they share Boston Antifa posts, troll page

>implyig i can legally get a machine gun
FUCK YOU SIR

the real problem.

I wonder what his reaction will be when it comes to light that the Vegas shooter was a burned out Bernvictim with an axe to grind with rayciss country loving Trump voters.
Will Richard Cuckins still pretend that the perp was a redneck loon? My best guess he'll either shut up about it, or he will double down

banning guns sound fine and dandy until a lgbt gets bbq'd and the lefty can't do anything to stop it because they live in a state banning assault rifles

Machine guns have been banned since Reagan

I still think permits should be allowed for them if youve gone 5 gun owning years without incident

yeah. fuck machine gun kelly

>Dumbasses that don't know anything about guns, talking about taking away all the guns