Honest question...

Honest question. Why do Americans love the Second Amendment so much when it's used by Americans to kill so many Americans? In Australia we had a mass shooting in Tasmania and that was basically the end of muh guns. No matter how much gun crime or how many mass shootings you people have, it doesn't seem to affect anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm199900/cmselect/cmhaff/95/95ap25.htm?utm_source=supporter_message&utm_medium=email
youtube.com/watch?v=Iio6t2e6ypk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because go fuck yourself thats why

>oh no someone killed some people with a gun
>better make sure only criminals can get them
is this the famous Melbournite logic?

American gun deaths are extremely rare, as long as you separate out black on black shootings.

As long as you are not black in America, a gun is only a danger to people who are suicidal.
Even in America, non-blacks are more at risk of being ran over by a car or truck in an accident than getting shot.

Gun control doesn't save lives, it's statistically proven to have no impact.

publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm199900/cmselect/cmhaff/95/95ap25.htm?utm_source=supporter_message&utm_medium=email

We know all about your mass shooting at
Port Authur. It took hours to subdue the killer, as the local police were severely underarmed. The crown then decided to punish the innocent to cover up its own incompetence. They didn't even have the balls to execute the psycho afterwards.
So why don't you Australians and brits just shut the fuck up about guns, for once?

because americans believe we need guns to overthrow a tyrannical government

eventhough while existing in a corrupt government that deserves to be physically removed americans don't even do that..

they shoot eachoher.

because americans are trash.

Unlike the rest of the world, we in the US have something called the Constitution. It was written by God-fearing white men living on the frontier of civilization who had just fought a bloody, eight-year-long war for independence from a repressive foreign regime. That spirit is ingrained in the foundations of our government and as well as the national culture.

Or at least it used to be before Jews convinced our ancestors that letting women and blacks vote wouldn't hurt anything.

And now your government rules over you like gods knowing that no matter what they do you cannot oppose them in any way.

If you have the balls, then get your boys and meet me outside DC. We'll have a party.

Because we're not pants shitting retards who get our panties in a bunch over dozens of mass shooting deaths per year in a nation of 300 million. Your shit tier logic would have swimming pools banned.

Not enough people are red pilled to overthrow the Jews and the goyims.

How convenient. only a retard would celebrate losing rights and being a pawn of the government

We should be able to kick our own ass

Port Arthur was a false flag stupid fuck

>t. ur average burger

>type of gun used was illegal
>ban guns
Your shilly narrative isn't sticking Roo.

because we believe in an individual's natural right to protect himself, unlike you faggots who have to rely on muh government to help you do anything

>Plastic Knives Save Lives

Because we are free men in a free society who don't sell our liberty for false security.

Because we need it to fight our own if we need it, and fuck you freedom hating fags.

Because of FREEDOM

If you can edit the constitution for one right, you can edit it for others.

Please, burgerfriends, answer me the following:
Is it true that the State of Nevada has some of the loosest gun control laws in the country? What about permits issued by the City of Las Vegas?
BR MSM are already blaming (lack of) gun control laws and bashing Trump for not saying it is domestic terrorism, while being quick to point out islamic terrorism. Yeah, I know...

the argument of 'freedom' feels like justification for violence.

Sort of this.

The second amendment is so that the people can fight back against tyranny. The problem is, no one knows how to initiate it. The founders probably would have thought the current state of America was enough to invoke their second amendment right, but no one has the guts to say it.

>be american
>muh conceal carry colt 1911 will protect me from criminals
>get shot in the head from hotel room 600 yards away

> Why do Americans love the Second Amendment so much when it's used by Americans to kill so many Americans? In Australia we had a mass shooting in Tasmania and that was basically the end of muh guns.
Who gives a fuck?

American is completely meaningless. This isn't like in other smaller countries where people actually give a fuck when their fellow countrymen are killed.

Most Americans are either completely indifferent or laugh at "pumped up kicks" memes on youtube when other Americans are shot

youtube.com/watch?v=Iio6t2e6ypk

We have literally no meaningful connection to each other

>American killing Americans
>American

You have a lot to learn. Don't visit.

Terrorism def: "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims." the police already said they don't think it was political.

lol the mass shooter of Vegas was white you raging autist. go jerk off on the confederate flag you traitorous retard

You also keep your migrant muzzies on a fucking island so you don't need guns. Also abbos aren't as dangerous like niggers

>Why do Americans love the Second Amendment so much when it's used by Americans to kill so many Americans?

The 2nd Amendment doesn't give you the right to murder people, nice fallacy. In Australia, post gun ban, the rate of home invasions spiked immediately. Now imagine you had 40 million niggers living in Australia and imagine the spike in home invasions.

>Why do Americans love the Second Amendment so much when it's used by Americans to kill so many Americans?

Centuries of brainwashing

Say hi to Brock you commie shill. Now, go, collect your shekels.

Honest question, what are the odds of the SHARE act going through now?

Take it as admission of ops own insanity if a gun were placed in his hands.

Non Americans out

you'd think the Sandy Hook shooting would be enough for America to stop using the MUH GUNS argument.

>Niggers
>Americans
Pick only one

>implying I see any of that as a negative thing

It's America's greatest strength and it's why we still have guns.

Do you really want to live in a nation where you see niggers as your fellow countrymen?

Indeed.
Definetly not a terrorist attack. It is just liberals trying to say "see? White nationals can do it to! Muslims are good. Islam is a religion of peace"

Go fuck yourself Auslard, your irrelevant country isn't even equal to our biggest states and we have 50 of them.

t. Amerifat

>when its used to kill so many americans
its not
there are laws and regulations permitting or prohibiting people every day

Just stay your faggoty ass in the armpit of the world and stop worrying about us. Go wrestle a croc or some shit.

Australia's population is 24,000,000, fuck off

t. 5lb lighter Auslard

Bullshit. Most Americans need guns to shoot the fucking wildlife that wanders into their yard.

We have fucking coyotes running into the suburbs and eating our pets.

We have fucking raccoons invading inner cities.

We have fucking mountain lions hunting along the west coast suburbs.

We have fucking bears scrounging for food in subrubs all around the US.

The US is practically a wild life preserve. We need firearms just to protect our pets and property from all the wild animals. While your firearm won't do squat to a moose that has just crashed through the fence into your yard, it can damn well let you keep your favorite dog from getting murdered by a passing pack of coyotes and let you blast a cougar that is threatening to eat your 5 year old rugrut.

Only inner city fatburgers don't have to worry much over this, and many of them are worried about the nig nogs going insane and for that, they want guns to defend themselves as well.

>let's ban something because of an irrelevant number of death every year

Shit, better ban tools, fists, cars, swimming pools, hospitals, medications, household cleaning products, alcohol, tobacco, the industry, food and having a job, because every single one of those kills way more than guns.

not saying Aus dosen't pack on the extra pounds but you're still in front.

And it's still a miniscule number compared to what niggers do every year.

I suppose the aussies point is to end manufacturing of guns and prohibiting all use of them

I think even if we did that, there would be a black market for guns. Hell, the guy had illegal weapons. It would require the government to confiscate and destroy hundreds of millions of arms.

name 5 mass shootings in poland

>No matter how much gun crime or how many mass shootings you people have, it doesn't seem to affect anything
And it shouldn't. If it did (((certain groups))) would abuse it to disarm the populace and push them into serfdom. Keep going 'murica, we might not always agree but the entire world should envy your Bill of Rights.

ye m8 but that's like a slightly taller midget calling another "manlet". You don't have much room to be taking

It is true that Nevada is an open carry state. Meaning you don't have to have a license to carry around a firearm as long as it is done openly.

The problem here is that the concert's insurance wouldn't cover the audience carrying firearms. So, because of the financial needs of having insurance, the music concert would have gone "gun free zone". Insurance is crazy high for places that have large amounts of drunk people packed together who can openly carry as well.

Because their utility in life outweighs that risk.
Kind of like how getting a life and binning that knife is not really a good idea

probs not but it's still something

because our country is founded on the idea of freedom and sovereignty. Individuals cede some power to their state governments, who ceded some enumerated power to the federal government. The power to keep arms is not a power we ceded to either the state or federal, so they have no authority to take it.

FPBP

The true problem of american mass shootings is, that there too many crazy people who think that they need guns to "enhance" their argument. The NRA used their power to forbid any scientific research in this direction.

There are ways to filter out simple crazies from the nutjobs with guns and the intent of using them. But society needs to understand this and force their elected leaders not to make this a 2. issue. Because its not. If you start firing on cops when they wan to take your guns away because you are certified crazy, then its self evident that you shouldn't have any device of mass murder.

My point is more niggers died due to gun shots in Chicago this weekend than white country music lovers died due to the Mandala Bay shooter.

Hell, more niggers will be shot and killed in Chicago alone this year then all the white people that will get shot and die EVERYWHERE ELSE in the country.

Be American, don't give a fuck about other countries.
Be anyone else, pic related.

Suck my balls, pinko.

Some form of protection against the rise of oligarchy was needed. Bombs were too much, knives were too weak. The technology has changed drastically since the invention of semi-automatic weaponry, however. This, however, serves as a greater form of protection and a means for criminals to get higher kill counts.

Mass shootings are still pretty rare, and in states where you can open carry (Texas), crimes rates are statistically proven time and again to be drastically lower than in most blue states.

this is the price of freedom

Why are leftists trying to make this narrative about gun control when the shooter is a confirmed leftist BLM and Antifa supporter?

Poland isn't overrun with niggers tho

Nobody cares what you feel

The difference between citizens and subjects/slaves is that citizens are armed

Because in America we actually take our rights seriously, and there's only one way to ultimately defend those rights.

yeah port authur was staged just like this latest most deadly mass shooting in america, dont fall for it burgers

If we could stop the crazies from getting guns, that would be perfect. But the problems for that are:

>Sandy Hook Shooter: He was a known crazy. Mom bought him weapons cause it was a way to make him happy and spend time with him.

>Guns last forever: well, not practically, but if I go out at the age of 30 and buy a nice semi-automatic rifle, then go off my rocker at 38 and use it to kill 23 people that I've taken into my crazy head are part of a cabal to ruin my life cause they are alien egg people from Saturn, a crazy got a gun legally. Trying to make sure legal owners are STILL sane after buying a gun is just too huge a task.

>Just because I'm crazy, doesn't mean I don't have legitimate uses for owning a gun and defending myself and my property. I could be crazy in many ways and STILL not any more likely to go berserk bonkers, climb a bell tower, and just start blasting.

Filtering out all the dangerous crazies you can is definitely something that needs to be done, but it is going to be such a politically sensitive issue, that Americans aren't going to touch it.

In a country of 350 million people, 50 is a drop in the bucket. I'm not giving up my rights over something that happened on the other side of the country.

because they realize the second they give up guns they are going to be South Africa pt2 and they are (rightfully) afraid of that.

a few mass shootings is a small price to pay when you know your country is teetering on the brink of a race war.

I guess they're almost proud of their mass shootings.
Like, it's their "thing"

retard kys

The gun was illegal, you dumb Ausfaggot. All the gun control in the world couldn't have prevented this. Kind of like how Eurocucks are being flooded with weapons from the Middle East and Africa so the kebabs have something to use in their gang wars and Jihads.

Because no civilization lasts forever.

proud that 20 school kids got murdered by some sped REEEE
what a lot to be proud of

The scary black assault rifles (and long guns in general) that make the news with libs crying for bans make up a hilariously small percentage of murders compared to all the attention they get. Not to mention that they're actually not that good at killing large amounts of people. He got 50 out of a crowd of more than 20,000, McVeigh more than tripled that with a bomb and far less targets. The occasional outburst of high-profile shootings are more of a symptom of a problem, that we're fucking shit at taking care of the crazies in society.

I mean, you could try to ban guns, but even if you managed to unilaterally pass a set of complete gun-grabbing laws, there's about as many guns as people here. Cat's already out of the bag on that one.

Yeah, but people in the concert would be able to do jack shit in that circunstance, wouldn't they?
I mean, I as pro gun as the next guy, but that case feels like a typical "shit happens" stuff.
The guy was using an auto firearm, so he was already infringing gun control laws. But arming people in the concert would be of no benefit.
America needs to think about the reason behind mass shootings, but I do believe stricter gun laws is not the answer.

guns kill less people than smoking a year

This
Australia is shit and queer cunts like you are the problem

>punish everyone in the name of keeping everyone safe

Commie logic. Fuck off and die.

Because Americans are fat retards

It's what keeps the rest of the world terrified of us.

Because Catalonia is able to happen otherwise.

Because in America, we punish criminals, not law abiding citizens.

>feels like justification for violence.
but you don't need justification to commit violence, unless you own a news outlet or sell weapons