WSJD - Shokugeki no Souma

This goddamn Azami Administration...

Boku no Hero Academia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PdJH7Y56c7Y
www28.zippyshare.com/v/1XjW43fa/file.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hoo boy...

Ignoring how a contest should be fair and all that whatever bullshit, doesn't this mean that Azami is so fucking unconfident in his way of doing things and his own methods that he needs to give himself and his followers huge handicaps to triumph over some other kids?

Like, he and Central allegedly BELIEVE in what they preach, but at the end of the day doing shit like this means they're acknowledging they're possibly incorrect.

It's one thing for Eizan to stoop low and use crap tactics, but if the whole thing is operating on corruption then it's fundamentally flawed. They don't even have faith in their own ideals. These are possibly the shittiest, lamest antagonists I've ever seen.

damn, girl, chill; it's only the first test

>panel three
>her hands
youtube.com/watch?v=PdJH7Y56c7Y

Wanna fuck Alice

WSJD Shokugeki no Souma DDL: www28.zippyshare.com/v/1XjW43fa/file.html

Bump

>These are possibly the shittiest, lamest antagonists I've ever seen
It's like I'm watching Kabaneri. Shitty writing

Shokugeki no Souma

>Like
>Totes
God damn it Viz.

OVA WHERE.

>The group that will present the most delicious salmon will be ours!
>Erina looking amused as fuck.
Will Erina's dish be better?

I had the impression that was only thay hag's plan.

Azami is just giving classes himself.

Name a worse villain than Azami
Protip: You probably can

Azami doesn't know, look at her text here

Doffy from One Piece.

>totes
Just kill me. What is she, a toddler?

I have to wonder. Did all the average students level up? When things go back to the way things were, surely some students in team evil grew to become competitive with the main cast.

>Like x∞
>totes
mazusugiru.jpg

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

It feels like Azami did the same brainwash mindbreak shit that Director Asano did in AssClass, so they probably did level up but unless they're named they will job to the main cast.

>Erina puts peanut butter and ketchup on her dish
>Old Hag is too scared to think of what would happen if she fails Erina
>Says it's good
>Other students see this and decides to do the same "If God's Tongue says it's good it must be good"

Even if they are named second years they will still job. Right now they are facing first years, and from what we've seen, they're all trash. This exam will probably just be about jumping through hurdles the Azami administration put out of them.

Ok time to finally drop this piece of shit. I thought it would be fun again like the stagnaire or the autumn election but this is just bullshit. Can't believe nips are eating this up.

True. It'd be one thing if students could digest everything they could from Azami. But if you consider what happened with Tsukasa (who is probably one of Azami's best staff members) where most students couldn't do shit, it doesn't look very promising for no-names to match the cast.

What is wrong with Viz?

Is Alice that kind of Girl?

sort of but not really

speaks like a gal sometimes; viz makes that :valley girl"

Wouldn't they still stir up the culinary world, regardless if they went to Tōtsuki?

>Wanna fuck Alice
Do you even have to ask?

So did she speak like a gal in that portion?

Is there a good way to translate "gal" into "general English" that non-Americans would get easily?

>it doesn't look very promising for no-names to match the cast.
They have absolutely no chance. Tsukuda is just too attached to this 'jewels generation' of first years though it's dumb as shit. There's no risk for any of them when they can't lose, even to select central soldiers that no one in other clubs can beat.

Kimetsu no Yaiba

yes, whenever Alice looks goofy/happy she's probably speaking like that

also yeah, just write dialogue like modern popular girls

valley girl is a stereotype that mercifully died a long time ago

Gals died a while ago too, but it wasn't AS long ago

When will this all end. I want a comfy arc, I will take anything at this point even a Mehgoo centered one.

I just need comfy and less stupid drama, Tsukuda.

don't read JUMP then, faggot. other publications focus on comfy series but not JUMP.

Believe in Christmas arc.

Does Yoshino prefer the carpet over the pole?

>Mehgoo arc

If Tsukada wanted tips on what would get lower WSJ rankings than Ryou vs edgelord, this would be useful.

Or Viz being Viz?

What does the original say and imply?

Here's the raw.

She just says it would fit her well.

Also she calls Alice "Alicecchi". That's fucking weird and probably hard to say.

>Ryou vs edgelord

Were those really that low?

Damn nips, that's why we can't have other than the main character in the spotlight.

I just realized that looks like Alice-ecchi, but no it's a nickname like Erinacchi

>Were those really that low?
Only the chapters when Edge looks like the winner

Alice is perfect

If only they could tell the school to shut up, leave it and have a nice manga about the struggles to become a top chef on their own or about traveling around the world to learn new recipes and stuff.

Chairman Asano >>>> Azamicuck
Class E system >>>>> ceNTRal's bullshit. At least the former actually worked.