WSJD - World Trigger

talking

Boku no Hero Academia Shokugeki no Souma

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57684304
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's great how he poses it exactly like how Osamu poses adding Hyuse to the team. Osamu would like like a hypocrite if he goes against it

With bleach, toriko and nisekoi ending World Trigger will be in the bottom of the toc all the time. Brace yourself rush manga ending in coming

More like a rush of arm chair Jump editors claiming it will be ending incoming

I really doubt that. I see this series like HxH. You can never axe a good series like this.

Tell that to the editors. Those guys dont give a fuck.

Rugby does things right?

this is a seinen manga in a japan most popular shonen publication.

the editor will axe it if they think they can replace it with something that is similar but more shounen-like

>that is similar but more shounen-like
There's no limit to how many series they can have at once and they can't go axing t he ones that sell just because they aren't as popular.
WT would probably move to sunday or something if it ever dropped from jump.

The volume over volume sales are up last time I checked. I don't see the point in discussing whether it will be cancelled

Kido did say that he's setting the bar higher for T-2.
Does that mean that the bar is lower for Kageura team ?
So, if for instance, T-2 is N.2 and Kageura N.3, Kageura still pass ?

I`m too scared. And I dont see any hope.

Possibly. Kageura was once an A-Rank team. They don't have anything to prove

If anything they could invite Kage only to come on board.

Why don't you wait for a legitimate sign that it is in trouble before you freak out? It's unhealthy to worry when there really isn't a reason to.

but disobedient dicks are still disobedient dicks though.

kageura does not work well with other people and this journey require people that do since they can't afford anyone go missing and do their own shit in expense of everyone else due to stealth.

>Farfetch'd Chika

Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

I don't see the point too in this cancelling angst.
Sales are doing good (even with the the frequent hiatuses of last year), and he decided for three ranking matches, a coming invasion (galopoula) and a big expedition.
So there are plenty to look for in WT.
Also we aren't in the 90's anymore and WT isn't slam dunk.
They aren't cancelling series left and right anymore.

So they'll most likely have to fight at least one battle without Hyuse, right?

We've only seen him attack the trainees. As far as we know, he respects people who are strong or he acknowledges like Ko. His side effect is also useful and can probably be used like Amo's to detect hostility in their area.

still pretty salty about that magic card cancellation though,

The first one most likely

His ability to detect sneak attacks is worthwhile. He's obedient enough that he would work well if you put him in the correct situations.

He's fine if people don't think badly towards him, and most of the upper ranks are at least on friendly enough terms with him.

Most likely yes.
The game is to guess the next opposing teams :
I bet on Azuma and Ouji, one new team, and one already known team, but more on their levels than the two other tops.

Nigga stop reading bakuman the WT fanbase may not be as big as other jump titles but its loyal

I think it's pretty much guaranteed that Azuma will be brought along, considering his leadership skills, and Nino for the Hatohara subplot. Who else?

Murakami since his teammates could use this time without him to learn to rely on him less. I could also see Katori going since she got a big flashback and he is also self sufficient

So basically everyone somewhat important.

Gintama has launched into it's final battle and declaration of the end as well. They've really gotta hold on to whatever they've got or start pushing Soma and Hero academia and that other manga I haven't read even harder then they've already done. They need a hit because soon only One Piece will be the big dog in Jump among a pile of mediocre to average crap.

Thank you VizAnon

Kimetsu no Yaiba

>Ko coming
Yes
>Kage coming
Me likey
>Godzuma coming
Do they want to conquer afto or what?

>Do they want to conquer afto or what?
They'd bring Amo along for that

They probably will take Amo since his BT is more offense focus rather than defense

Yep. As it says, the next round is happening on the same day Hyuse joins as a C-rank. Just from a paperwork standpoint, it's probably impossible for him to move up from C-rank to B-rank and join Osamu's team in a single day.

No they'd bring Amo along if they'd want to completely burn the place.

I imagine there will be places they want to burn

Such as whatever brainwashing facility they're using to make the C ranks do their bidding

I don't think they need to brainwash them. If you want to survive then you have to go along with them because you are on another world

Or they're treating them so well that they won't want to leave when the ship comes for them.

Surely Afto has a top tier food court for their soldiers

Not brainwashing them would be kinda stupid if they can though.
Just imagine a big group of your army belonging to a different country they can't reach For whatever reason suddenly acting up because they can reach their people now.

I'm more worried about the author's health than whatever editorial decisions might come in the future. I don't think this manga will get the axe unless the plot manages to become retarded enough to alienate its current fanbase.

The author is a perfectly healthy cat.
Don't talk like he's about to die! Or he will.

Can you share a DDL for the Bleach Chapter user?

I think it's fair enough for both side. And not making Chika a combatant is a great idea.

nope

I'm pretty sure she will be a combatant if they make the selection

Yeah, I hope she can finally 'kill' someone and her first kill will be Ninomiya

I thought you were talking about the expedition there. Which would be funny and terrible in that situation.

>Nino forces Chika to do the Tachikawa
>Terrible situation

That would actually be quiet funny.

Soon

Thanks.

Now they have to knock off Kage or Nino from their positions to gain a spot.

Thanks for the dump.

Best team.

So Hyuse and Miwa are going to be in constant close proximity on this ship right?

Ashihara got some fan mail from overseas in author comments.

I wonder where it was from and for what occasion

So it turns out you can actually get more than one 6 star character. My drop rate had been piss poor for like 8 months after getting Kazama.

Nino not going anywhere. Kuga going to have to eventually beat kage any ways

I say they will take Kage + 1 teammate and Nino + 1 teammate

There is 4 people which is enough to consider them as 1 squad

Nah, all of the six are strong enough to take. They are pretty much the only full squads that would be worthwhile to take

I want to know too.

I have 3, but like 10 5*. Would have been happier if I had more than just knowledge type but I can't complain when I have Hyrein, Nasu, and Replica.

I'd be pissed if I rolled a duplicate 6 star.

Dat 6 star Mira though

It was a care package from a group of NA fans on twitter. Don't know much else besides that except I think it was mailed a while ago

>Rank 19
>three 6 stars
>one super exclusive Gatcha pull

What's your secret, insane amounts of luck or cash?

I bet the neighborhood would be excited over their brand new parking lot

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=57684304
Katori doujin

Did Osamu actually think they had more than three matches left? The rank war season isn't particularly long.

They were just about scraping through by the akin of their teeth anyway. More matches means more time for people to adapt to their tricks.

I want to believe user

>Nasu and Replica
I'm mad jealous

Where do you get this godly luck.

I only log in for dailies, I've had the game for about a year now and only roll when i have 75-100 gems... Once I get a 5 or 6*, I stop lol. As a result I don't have enough chips to properly level up everyones triggers.

Naw I agree with. Definitely for nino either only he goes or all three go. It's no way they would let all of tama2 go but not all of kage and nino squad. Literally each member is stronger then Osamu for the most part.

Oh, and the reason I'm at 10 now is because I wanted Kageura 6* really bad but only got him at 5* when I had 15 gems left.

So Nino's group is going for plot, Jin will go to die, and Amo because he hasn't had any focus.

So we all agree that Hyuse is gonna be a shooter/scorpion all-rounder ?