WSJD - Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary

This is a bit late, but now I am here!

Takuan and Batsu got its first ranking this week: 11th. Not bad, but not great either. Survivability at this point is still questionable.

As for this chapter: I hope someone good at Japanese can at least explain it/summarize it. I am certain I missed a lot about it.

Boku no Hero Academia Shokugeki no Souma World Trigger

Other urls found in this thread:

www28.zippyshare.com/v/PEfiFonb/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is Gozu's partner from last weak. He's a liar.

Mezu is the name, I'm assuming.

Oh, and his name's Mezu, by the way.

ya, I'd forgotten to mention

>11th
Out to a great start, I see. Hoping it gets better like Yaiba.

>the lies create illusions based on one's own perception
>so basically, this is how Takuan thinks these girls dress in their undergarments
No bra for Batsu, nice.

Also Batsu's is based off the last time he saw her panties.

>in fairness, Takuan says what he's wearing: very fancy boxers

Mhm, hope so too. 11th is very okay, just not spectacular like a "this is obviously going to survive series" would rank. If it was bottom, I would have been in despair.

Mezu reveals to Batsu that the culprit who murdered her father is Takuan's family.

Not sure if he's LYING, though. This is where I really wish my nip were better.

Bump

butt

Of course, regardless Tsukumo-san is Batsu's trusted minion.

Her trusted, perverted minion.

>...Thought so, you're holding a grudge?
>I'm not holding a grudge.

>dat 2nd panel
That's a good position.

Mezu flips the fuck out. Not certain why, though.

Punishment time.

WSJD Takuan and Batsu's Daily Demon Diary DDL: www28.zippyshare.com/v/PEfiFonb/file.html

alliteration

>Takuan and Batsu got its first ranking this week: 11th. Not bad, but not great either. Survivability at this point is still questionable.
If rankings are from eight chapters ago, the first ranking would be next week.

Kimetsu no Yaiba First ranking is chapter 8 every time, isn't it? And where I caught that ranking said it was indeed the first ranking.

No, the theory everyone goes with is that rankings are from eight chapters ago, which would make chapter 9 show how well 1 did. I personally don't think it means much, a better way to see how it's doing is if it gets a color page in the next couple weeks. Almost every series gets center color around chapter 10 unless it's getting canceled right away.

Hm, not sure you're right. Literally the first and only time I've heard of chapter 8 not being the first ranking.

I've never seen anyone ever say it's seven weeks ago, always eight. Regardless, it's not like there's any actual proof one way or the other so just consider its position a general measure of success instead of some infallible truth.

Yeah, I know.

It usually means quite a bit though. You don't see high ToC position series dying often or low ToC position series surviving outside of explicit exception (those weird gag manga that always run in the magazine, or that time World Trigger wasn't actually ranked)

Thanks OP

Author Comments (MS)

>Onihei Hankachou
I don't get it!

bumping

Thanks user.

Hopefully Bleach and Nisekoi's endings will keep Takuan alive for more than the standard 18 chapters low ranking series get.
That's only the worst case though, so let's hope it doesn't get to that.
Thanks for the dump.

Right, that keeps me hopeful. Mononofu will probably drop, too.