>"WE HAVE TO STAY EXACTLY THE SAME"
>"IT WAS JUST A CRAZY ONE-TIME ATTACKER THAT'S ALL"

"White" shooting
>"WE MUST BAN GUNS"
>"IF WE DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING WE LOSE"
>"WE MUST CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT GUN REGULATIONS AND GUN CONTROL LAWS"
>"WHITE SUPREMACIST AND NEO-NAZI MASSACRE"

But guns are legal in burgerland...

The gun used in Las Vegas was not legal.

Not the one used.

In think the point was more about how the media runs the "we won't change anything" narrative whenever a crime happens from a non-white individual, but as soon as big bad whitey does something criminal it's international news and everyone is demanding that we change everything and repeal the second amendment.

The point was *

>mass shooting happens
>leftist cuckolds and Europeans (basically the same thing) come out of the woodwork to scream in chorus about banning guns
give it up faggots, you will NEVER restrict us

Not necessarily. You can own automatic weapons they just had to be manufactured before 1986 and they cost a shit ton

My biggest concern is the unfair targeting of peaceful whites.

All double standards like this show me is the agenda is in full swing and the normies are stuck within the retarded paradigm.

The left doesn't care about that in the slightest friend.

Just like after a white supremacist shot up a church the elite decided to tear down confederate flags but when a black immigrant shot up a church CNN and the rest tried to bury the story.

These people are demented and sick anti-whites. Take nothing they say seriously or with any merit. They are sheep. They are lost. They are mindless useful idiots.

Why do you care so much about owning guns? Honest question. Or, why do Americans feel offended when they talk about, not banning, but more strict gun owning laws?

I made one of these, I named the model "lol gun control"

An anti white undercurrent has been underway for years. West is fucked

Without guns, niggers in the South and major cities would go on full-scale rape and murder sprees.

>white shoots other whites
>this is racism against POC
what did xhe mean by this?

Oh, I don't know. Maybe the whole thing about every time a white goes berserk he's evil and had a motive and gun laws must be tightened, yet every time an Arab or a black goes berserk, he was just a misguided good boy who dindu nuffin, turning his life around and going to church!

Because at this point the attempts by the left to subvert Islam have failed. Instead they have become useful idiots and exist solely to disarm the West.

Half the time I don't think they even know.

and here on Sup Forums its basically inverted. when it's a non-white individual its all "muh niggers" and "religion of peace". And when it's a white gunman it's "muh guns".

Both are pretty much retarded. It'd be great if we could just look at things logically and realize that not all muslims are terrorists but they contribute a fair number and need to be treated differently because of that... and then that automatic firearms and handguns need to be either taken out of the picture or else serious changes made to who can have any sort of access to them because the kill counts are just getting too high

You have already been restricted six ways from sunday retard.

Hey, that's our service rifle!

More like

Shooter is Muslim
>It was the guns fault, please ban guns
>slam a good boy he dindu nuffin
>Whites forced him into it and it was breaking free of this oppressive society that made him do it

"White" shooter
>Ban white males
>White men and why they should be all put on a watch list
>We must destroy the west
>Dead white men need to be erased from history and living ones need to be banned from office
>Ban guns too

this is the stupidest post i've seen
cherry pick all you want on the side that you like and the side you hate but the libs always say ban guns regardless.

t. Eurocuck