Daily reminder that if you believe in (((evolution))) you aren't redpilled

Daily reminder that if you believe in (((evolution))) you aren't redpilled.

nice bait

dis

I wish you were at that concert

funny how the kids dodges the question
>so who created god then?
>b-but muh pony

this

So what you're saying is redpilled = stupid.

Heres the actual answer

Psalms 41:13 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.

Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.

Psalms 93:2 Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.

Psalms 103:17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;

Psalms 106:48 Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD.

Proverbs 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Isaiah 63:16 Doubtless thou art our father, though Abraham be ignorant of us, and Israel acknowledge us not: thou, O LORD, art our father, our redeemer; thy name is from everlasting.

Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.

Habakkuk 1:12 Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.

You could argue for a creator, but you can't argue that on the roulette table of deities, your number is the right one.

But it is

So, it this kid claiming to be a God? Shouldn't he go to Hell for that?

You can argue however that one has a underlying moral structure that leads to the best possible society, i.e. protestant christianity.

OP is a christcuck faggot, religion is necessary to keep IQ

But he does

i don't know man isn't it really common nowadays to believe in evolution and still think that there is some kind of omnipotent power?

your kind have basically been erradicated and your philosophy only exist in the minds of goarrs.
Mudslimes, Poos and christian niggers.

god excists only in the minds of the weak!

Wtf I'm a Christian now

>Posting sunday school comics for children unironically.

In the context of mere 2000 years of humankind to the age of this universe, this is an argument of unimpressive temporal value. It also assumes that all other, non protestant christian cultures don't value life or don't have morals, which is provable wrong.

If you look at true naturalism (as an extension to pure atheism) it will prevail at the end, because its the only system that didn't need to give you an early brainwash as a child. The mere existence of the imagined roulette table shows that this must be an unfinished concept.

Evolution itself has no pure answer to the source of life, since we can't know actually if it really was created on earth. Even if we would have been constructed, it doesn't say that the our constructors are superdeities, or just very advanced civilizations.

125 when I was tested (while ago, I admit)

Working on my M.Sc. in Environmental Management (specifically, working on a better way to model the effects wetlands have on nutrient flows).

The more I learn about environments, and the way they function, the more I beleive in God.

There is no way that such perfection can be the result of random chance.

holy shit what a brainlet. please come to

okay KJV poems aren't going to convince anyone quit shitposting.

keked and saved

I think I'll stay on Sup Forums

I quite enjoy stewing in filth

I know right, I also don't believe in facts.

So you son't believe in God?

You don't have to believe in God to think that evolution is a bit wanting. Bare minimum you have better odds of living in some future civilizations computer simulation than you do of living in a universe "evolved" from nothing. Both still have an unknown origin.

>There is no way that such perfection can be the result of random chance.

Yeah, evolution is just random chance. Nice education system you guys have there

daily reminder that you are a jude
pis off, back to you oven