Bleach

IchiHime and RenRuki confirmed. IchiRuki cucks on suicide watch. UraharaXYoruichi and YoruichiXMyDick best ships.

>not SoiFongxYoruichi

>IchiHime and RenRuki confirmed.
There is no confirmation.

someone pls post the IchiRuki parallel pics

pls

>opens with shipping wars
Shit thread OP

Ichigo and rukia do NOT have a romantic relationship; she's more like a brojo

Renji will confirm his love for Rukia

Get fucked

What if bleach doesn't end in 5 chapters? what then?

>IchiHime and RenRuki confirmed
IchiHimefags in denial

Rukia is stepping down by choosing Renji. How many times do I have to say it?

Don't we still not know the motive of Yhwach?
>tfw Yhwach wins
>instead of destroying the world he rebalances it

>IchiRuki parallel pics
Literally NaruSaku 2.0! Holy shit this is hilarious!

These are the worst Bleach threads in years. Literally nothing of value, just shipping faggotry over meaningless news that confirms what we already knew. Unbelievable.

... ok

RukiaxByakuya is the best, I wish it was more popular

But IchiHime is the NaruSaku of Bleach.

>mfw the ending is completely open in regards to romance and, in fact, does not even mention it, or even imply implications

It will be glorious.

>poems

NO R O M A N C E

>make me believe in my delusions

It isn't though, none of these ships actually follow the shitty formula.

it's hilarious, the potential energy of the butthurt increases without bound

>n-no you!

Keep going lads, I am loving the tears.

Do you people have rocks for brains? The guy translating the first one even said that Kubo usually has no input into pages like this, this is all some other people's writing. Holy shit shippers calm down.

What's going to happen to people like this when Orihime loses the Ichibawl?

To be fair, this is the worst Bleach has ever been. The only reason people are still reading is to see the conclusion to the Ichigobowl.

tbfqh. Ichihime is the naruhina of bleach. Come on everybody knows that shit

I'm going to miss this shit.

ORIHIMEFAGS STILL HAVE NOT POSTED ANYTHING OF VALUE THAT SOLIDIFIES THE LEGITIMACY OF THE SHIP

These threads used to be comfy
What happened

Alternate future user? That is not what is looks like in the manga.

It ain't happening. At best we'll get Soi FonxYushiro

tfw

The ending's near everybody's hedging their bets

>SP SUPPORTED NARUHINA
>SP SUPPORTED ICHIRUKI
>NARUHINA WAS THE MOST POPULAR PAIRING IN NARUTO
>ICHIRUKI IS THE MOST POPULAR PAIRING IN BLEACH

It will get better next chapter. hang in there user.

Keep posting this user. It'll make you feel better, I promise.

I don't ship Ichigo with anyone but Orihime actually likes Ichigo romantically while Kubo literally said Rukia and Ichigo are just bros. This is shonen manga, it's more than enough.

de fuk is sp

Because IchiHime are well adjusted members of society that wont waste their life infographing delusions for shipping in manga made for fucking teenage boys.

Ichigo and Orihime is the best ship.

>NARUHINA WAS THE MOST POPULAR PAIRING IN NARUTO

it wasn't

Studio Pierrot.

B-But Orihime clearly wants Ichigo's dick! That means he's going to return the feelings!

>while Kubo literally said Rukia and Ichigo are just bros
Substantiate this claim

>chihiro won
>orihime won
>hana won
>kirigiri won

Just once. Just once I would like the best girl to win.

Who the fuck cares? Rukia is not a price for the MC.

>Because IchiHime are well adjusted members of society that wont waste their life infographing delusions for shipping in manga made for fucking teenage boys.

Where the hell is Soi Fon anyway? She didn't help out against Askin or Gerard, so I assumed Kubo had plans for her, but with 5 chapters left, it turns out he brought her up to the Warwelt for no reason.

>tfw giselle is most likely dead
>tfw we will likely never see hiselle again
>tfw giselle has no place in the ichigobowl

>Because IchiHime are well adjusted members of society
You lost me there.

You guys call me a normalfag all the time, it's no fun. The days of land whales have passed, user.

The truth is that Orihime wants Ichigo's dick, and Rukia and Ichigo have expressed no romantic feelings towards each other whatsoever. So IchiHime has more legitimacy as a romantic pairing, but it doesn't mean Ichigo will actually reciprocate those feelings.

>>NARUHINA WAS THE MOST POPULAR PAIRING IN NARUTO
SasuSaku was the most popular hetero Naruto pairing, NaruSaku was more popular, but not by much, compared to NaruHina in Japan before the bomb dropped.

NaruHina might be the most popular pairing in the west though

>Studio Pierrot.

Studio Pierrot is irrelevant because they do not animate Bleach. They have no power to influence end game pairings in Bleach anymore.

not with those words but he saiys they are good friends in plenty of interviews, keyword being "friends"

This, it's not that hard to understand.

>Ichirukifags

What is everyone doing to celebrate Ichigo and Orihime getting together? I'm fishing and barbecuing with friends, occasionally checking the thread to laugh. How about you?

shhh let them believe

It's alright user, there's no need to be upset, there really isn't.

Yoruichi wins out of nowhere, Orihime and Rukia fans jump of buildings

And nothing of value was lost

To fucking hot, I'm not doing shit till the evening.

I'm shitposting on an anime imageboard.

Niggas, how can the Sun be without the Moon and vice versa?Use your brains, it's all in the subtext. It's like you people know nothing of pottery.

Yes it was, in japan

You're the one posting the same picture over and over.

I hope they kill themselves because that's taking shipping to a whole new level of cancer

No, it wasn't

Will Ikkaku ever find out about Yumichika's true Shikai? Kubo had a chance to finally resolve that during the Giselle fight, but he blew it.

Ok.

post ichiruki doujins, I need to fap the pain away

And you are samefagging over and over

KEK
Explain why Kubo chose Rukia out of all of the possible shinigami to do this to Ichigo?

Nice deviant art.

Here, have Non-H instead.
>Rukia penetrating Ichigo
lewd

It's perfect weather over here, but it also works out that this park has shade/ a nice breeze. I hope you enjoy the day.
At least you're here with us.

>itt: pure autism

>hy Kubo chose Rukia out of all of the possible shinigami to do this to Ichigo?

because he is more friends with her than the others?

I'm a NaruHinafag, and before the bomb dropped, it used to look like that in Japan regarding hetero pairing
SasuSaku
NaruSaku
NejiHina/NaruHina

NaruSaku was only slightly more popular in Japan though and SasuSaku took the cake for some weird Japanese reason

Because she was the one who is friends with him? I do not understand how this is romantic.

I hope Serena wins

That's a significant moment, but it isn't romantic. Orihime literally wants his dick, this scene has nothing to do with romance or attraction.

The side that the IchiHimefags don't want you to see

Because she is his irreplaceable Nakama.

>Literally set up the best character dynamic with Ichigo and Rukia.
>Going to throw it all away for some highschool crush bullshit with Orihime.
I refuse to believe Kubo is that braindead.

She's going to be the one to kill Yhwach in the last chapter. Screenshot this.

I'll have one good last fap before the series ends to prepare for the ending of one of my oldest ships.

this one I actually want to happen. Naruhina and now Ichihime was more out of spite.

Nakama means wife

>It's perfect weather over here
Its 74 but fucking 70% humidity. Would be a perfect day is not feeling like I'm covered in sweat.

>SasuNaru actually went mad because they didn't win
I miss that thread

>it wasn't because I say no!
Do you have seen nips forums for Naruto back then? Everyone was supporting Naruhina before the end

Yeah, I don't get it either. Rukia and Ichigo had the best chemistry and the episodes where they were hanging out before she got kidnapped were the best. No idea what possessed Kubo to throw that all away.

>OriRuki end

>ooc interactions
This is the true delusions of NaruSaku 2.0

>kirigiri won??
how? she will die in DR3

Japanese fans don't really care, they still draw gay doujin

But that isn't a IchiHime doujin.

I should learn moonrunes