D R U M P F

Does anyone actually get mad when leftists use this meme? It just looks idiotic and childish to me, like the person using it is trying to talk like a retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZbqlXIISQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've only ever heard it said ironically by trump supporters

>makes a thread about how he doesn't care

aw look how proud mr bean is of his epic joke

It's a retarded meme. Trump's ancestors were named Drumpf 400 years ago, wow, fuck Trump.

leftie memes are lame the only thing with any affect that they can come up with is posting a black cock

It’s great. The childish butthurt of name calling.
Same as when libtards lecture about “fat shameing” yet have casting calls for fat people to play Trump supporters.
Whatever they project onto others is what they actually suffer from.
Race issues are the same way.

this is true for me as well

I now use Drumpf unironically when talking about how stupid (((Drumpftards))) are

You should counter and ask why people like Jon Leibowitz change their name.

>trying to talk like a retard
You mean communicating with trump cultists.

It triggers you, so there's that.

Drumpf is the old-country family name before Trump's grandfathers changed it when he came to America.

It's not made up by Lefties.

Well, John Oliver almost has the same iq level as one. Think your spot on.

DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

I'll say drumpfkins ironically but I think you had to create that insult yourselves to troll this board since the left can't do anything right.

This isn't even close to a meme,

I get mad because I know they're incapable of producing a decent argument, and I love to argue.

No,it just looks like they suffer from dyslexia and retardation

This.

just wordfilter it to i rape children

Liberals have the lamest sense of humor desu

Don't get mad, encourage them. You'r right, it does look idiotic and childish, to other normal people too.

delet this

Funny enough some of the more radical idiots called John Oliver racist for mocking a name change by an immigrant. I love it when they eat their own.

Funny, seems like a typical Sup Forums raid strategy
liberals=/=leftists, most libs think solving nigger poverty and leaving it to the market will fix society, kthx

>he says this while posting anime

Are Trump fans retarded? youtube.com/watch?v=8ZbqlXIISQQ

>DRUMPF
Apparently, CurrentYear Man thought it would be funny to call Trump that just to remind everyone that Trump's family were immigrants; cause he hates immigrants or something.

the drumpf curse!?

The left latches on to really retarded things when attempting to smear their opponents.
>Trump's original surname was Drumpf LOLOL WHAT A RETARD HOW SILLY AND STUPID!"
>Trump made a typo on Twitter LOLOLMAOROFL WHAT A FUCKING RETARD OUR PRESIDENT IS LETS ALL MOCK HIM!"
It's seriously embarrassing for them, and I'm not a Trump supporter whatsoever.