Bleach

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9v_8RTSJzY
youtube.com/watch?v=ErExSiJaeUM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mods are IchiHimefags and can't face the fact that IchiRuki is gonna be canon.

Mods shut the thread down as soon as we found out that the relationship chart actually supports IchiRuki

Mods got mad IchiHime will fail.

Mods being cunts.
I take back what I said in the previous thread. Ichigo winning would not be the most shocking ending. Ichigo winning, becoming god and deciding to remake the universe like Yhwach did would be the most fuck you ending.

IchiHime is the same thing you hypocrite.

Ichihimefags do so much cancer

This thread or the other thread? The Orihime page is translated but I'm not sure if posting it would help anything.

wait what when

Meant to respond to

Just do it, please.

>tfw the editor never forgot the Hougyoku plot point
The recurring phrase here is “protect Ichigo”, obviously because the kanji for “protect” (mamoru) is in Ichigo’s name. Though you probably knew that already.

I’m sorry it’s taking so long to translate these; I don’t have a proper desk and have to work on my lap.
_____

LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP // Orihime is Ichigo’s human classmate and harbors feelings for him. A look back on her joining the fray.

“I want to protect Ichigo––“ Her unwavering thoughts––

Substitute Shinigami arc
Ichigo heads to Soul Society to save Rukia, who is sentenced to capital punishment. Orihime decides to follow Ichigo out of her desire to protect him.
Orihime’s decision to enter Soul Society was hers alone. Her powers had awakened because of Ichigo, and she wanted to wield them for his sake.

Arrancar arc
When Aizen noticed Orihime’s unique abilities, Orihime departed alone for his palace Las Noches to protect Ichigo and Karakura Town.
The power to deny whatever has occurred and erase the event itself. With this power, Orihime resolved to erase the Hougyoku.

Lost Substitute Shinigami arc
Even as Ichigo lost his Shinigami powers after the battle with Aizen, Orihime never shirked her training.
Ichigo never knew of her hard work behind the scenes, all to protect him.

Thousand Years Blood War arc
I will protect Ichigo from Yhwach––
Orihime and Ichigo head to Wahrwelt where Yhwach reigns. Before her endeavor to protect Ichigo was not matched by her strength, but now confidence and resolve surely fill her heart.
Her thoughts and training had elevated Orihime’s powers, all for the sake of protecting Ichigo.
Orihime is tasked with defense. She stands on the same battlefield for the first time.

This one, then. The other thread is a comfortable manga thread and I don't want to ruin it.

please post it

This fucking delusion. If anything it made it worse.
Don't listen, he's lying to you.

Thank you so much

>Her powers had awakened because of Ichigo, and she wanted to wield them for his sake
Ichigo power-sharing quincy confirmed.

Thanks for translating

Dude

is orihime going to kill herself to protect Ichigo?

This entire thing is screaming death flags.

>anyone dying
>bleach

There is the full page

次卷 Next volume
決?刻 The moment of truth!
最終卷 THE FINAL VOLUME

74卷2016年秋発売予定!
Volume 74 on sale in fall 2016!

Yes, she's going to give her power to Ichigo and Ichigo will overcome Yhwach's power that way. It is the only way.
It says so right there, Ichigo was the one who granted her power. Now she needs to give it back.

I never understood how people could be killed and yet not die until I read Bleach.

Why haven't we recieved a proper scan of this and have of all the other pages? It still seems fishy.

This is such a fucking shit theory. So many holes.

Sweet Jesus. Orihime may really win the Ichigobowl.

That's from vol 73, the other pages are from Jump.

Thanks, user. You're the best.

Which page (if any) next? As you might've guessed already they don't hold any clues for what's coming next.

>What happened?
The shipping heat was turned up too high.

That's why it's perfect for Bleach.

>Orihime decides to follow Ichigo out of her desire to protect him.

And here I thought Orihime went to SS for Rukia because she was a kind hearted person...

>Ichigo was the one who granted her power. Now she needs to give it back.
That's what the fucking Nazi King just did to all his people.

Could you do the Renji one?

Orihime is a slut, in other news water is wet

Orihime is always a selfish bitch. How anyone could like IchiHime is beyond me.

How else do you suggest Ichigo should beat Literally God? Punch him really, really hard? This isn't One Piece, he already tried that and it didn't work.
They hold plenty of clues. You're doing god's work (and saving me the trouble of doing it).

I thought so too, but Kubo knows best.

The scan quality for his page is a bit grody but I'll do my best.

>Inoue Loves Ichigo
WOW, I did not know it. Thx Editors

Is this really going to end in five chapters or are you all fucking with me

Makes sense, she pretty much ditched Tatsuki once Ichigo started becoming her main protector

You do know that people can do things for multiple reasons, right?

Why are landwhales always so hateful? Fucking 3DPD, I swear

>they do it for free

Ichiruki on suicide watch

Narusakufags v2.0 get what they deserve

最終卷 could also be interpreted as plural could it not? Final volumes

and this?

you answered your own question

What is the best IchiHime moment from Ichigo to Orihime that solidified the legitimacy of the ship?

Who ruki/a/ but also want to see the shipperfags cry?

Fuck it. I'm just gonna reread Psyren. Sakurako is basically Rukia anyways.

"Final" or "last" is generally singular in Japanese.

One at a time ;_;

5 Lifes 5 Loves is the most romantic scene in the entire Bleach Manga.

At best it would mean 2
"on sale this fall" with volumes coming out about every 2 months means 74 is in the fall, and 75 would be, but 76 would be winter.
It's likely just one large sized volume. Expect 12 chapters. Or 10 with a couple double sized chapters.

>Ichigo to Orihime
>

>"Final" or "last" is generally singular in Japanese.
rekt

>look familiar

when ichigo has show interest in anyone?

Still one more romantic scene than Rukia and Orihime have.

What is the best Ichiruki moment from Ichigo to Rukia that solidified the legitimacy of the ship? Bearing in mind Rukia helped give him his powers and a key to protect, but nothing more?

*Ichigo has with Rukia or Orihime

romantic? nothing

>so anus ravaged he has to start deluding himself
>Sakurako is Rukia guys

LoN always smoking on L's. Unlike Rukia, Sakurako has ACTUAL romantic feelings for Ageha. Kill yourself

Mindblown

>What is the best IchiHime moment from Ichigo to Orihime that solidified the legitimacy of the ship?

Sakurako is the same character type, good enough for me.

I would've preferred a Yoru Ichi ending, just to blow everyone's minds.

I don't care. I just want Rukia

I take it they will never be seen again like half the cast.

Looks interesting, picked up. Thanks LoN you huge fucking fag

Nothing romantic there, and in Isshin's case, nothing romantic occured until after their souls binded

Both are upset that the other is hurt. Once again, nothing romantic.

What's next? The poem?

One full page and fresh drawing for Rukia

Pick up Nurarihyon no Mago while you're at it. The art is good and the yuki onna is cute also she wins.

>that
>romantic

>Denial.

Good taste.
>we will never see Tsurara winning Rikuo animated
Why live?

>a parting
>romantic
Nigga what?

and now?

How about give the context for that page instead of going full tumblr? Ichigo is remembering times were he felt pride in his own powers. Once again, no romance.

Sad that Ichigo can't see ghosts again. No romance. Shoujo bubbles aren't enough, we need actual word of mouth.

Read the OP. He asked for actual romantic evidence that solidified the legitimacy of Ichiruki.

Now you're just falseflagging.

Next.

is this serious?

When a drawing is your main medium every detail counts. It would have been easier to draw Ichigos clothes without the faggot heart and I dont think he's the type of guy to wear a gay sweater like that, but Kubo drew it in anyway. Kubo also could have shoehorned a flashback of Rukia along with the other memories would have been easier but giving her a full page shared with Ichigo speaks volumes.

Thanks reddit

>Read the OP. He asked for actual romantic evidence that solidified the legitimacy of Ichiruki.
No he literally didn't. The OP is refering to mod's deleting the other thread. And either way this isn't romantic at all. It was a bitter sweet parting between friends. It's meant to be reasonable, but sad. Not romantic. Are all IchiRukifags this autistic?

Why live indeed. Might as well bury myself under the dirt and let the worms have me.

Yes. Partings are very cliche romantic moments.

Keep posting it, user.

>it's ending in hyaku-man chapters.

youtube.com/watch?v=ErExSiJaeUM

He means this post you newfag Lurk more

God bless you Kubo

I'm fishing right now and one of the things we use for bait are worms. Wanna come fishing, LoN?

>He means this post you newfag
>Lurk more
>calling a random post OP
Take you own advise. Lurk more.

I prefer using lures.

>Orihime gets friendzoned paneled along with Chad and ishida while Rukia and Ichigo gets there own page

>Ichigo is remembering times were he felt pride in his own powers

The problem is that vision of Rukia isn't a memory or has anything to do with his pride. You can also argue that Riruka claims FB is a power of love and that the love from Chad's abuelo gave him th pride that he has in his skin.

It's no coincidence he heard Rukia's voice after he was able to activate it.

>see thread full of IchiRuki damage control
This is more pathetic than the NaruSaku in those narutard threads a couple years back. Only there are a lot less people left int he fandom.

It makes perfect sense for Rukia to end up with Renji. Rukia's like 10 times Ichigo's age, mentally, she probably just views him like a beloved young brother.