Some feminists are starting to give out free sex toys because 'men orgasm more than women'

Some feminists are starting to give out free sex toys because 'men orgasm more than women'

>radkink.com

There is literally no limit to the amount of useless shit women can come up with

I'm ok with that, it preoccupies them.

ofcourse men orgasm more than women. Men do all the footwork. Women just need to looks beautiful. Fuck women

If you think about it, women deserve to cum as much as men don't they. Theres literally no harm in redistributing some wealth

Time to buy more sex toys and teach these women a lesson.

The digits of 'truth'

so what's the harm in this again?

>be surrounded by countless men who would love to go down on you every day
>ignore all of them and only go for alpha Chads who pump and dump because you want to be dominated
>somehow this is the Patriarchy's fault
feminists are fucking retarded

Feminist think that gender roles are forced on us by culture. They're too stupid to realise that gender role are innate, and it's culture that is formed by them

Sounds like you're just the pathetic "good guy" that failed to get laid every now and then.

Do women always think about sex only? How about politics?

Fucking faggot communist... when was the last time you even got laid

No, just because you are a loser.
Women are just better in common sense not to use loser to breed with.

Depends, but if they literally only started a business to do this shit then that means they don't have a way to make a profit and the funding to run this scheme will have to come from somewhere. Somehow I doubt that the women running this will be using money from other successful enterprises theybrun. Much more likely they'll be wanting gubmint handouts.

>what is refractory period

well i ill masturbate 3 times daily now to keep the gap open
fuck then

Isnt female orgasm a myth?

You can't have what doesn't exists, ladies.

It's not a myth, my mom for example is multiorgasmic

>implying women can't easily find a man to eat her out
Any woman complaining about lack of orgasms can only blame herself

The postman knows that too

>Vagianos
my sides have passed jupiter

How do you know that?!

Men and women are biologically inequal so it's natural to work towards resolving this through technology dont you think

well my room is next to that of my fathers and she have said it herself

It was a lie

women dont deserve shit

It's absolutely bizzare that you spend most of your time listening to your parents having sex that you'd know that your mom has multiple orgasms you sick fuc

What would you expect from the eternal spainiard

Feminists are retarded, we should kill them too

what do you mean most of time? when I was a kid and go to sleep and wake up at night

illegal referendums

No harm in this. I'm sure they're going to make this about male incompetence, however, instead of just acknowledging that it's physiologically harder for the average women to reach orgasm than the average man. I can slap my dick against my desk and eventually cum. Unless her partner has a vibrating penis, there are some women who literally just can't get off for shit.

This is just the first step of their plan. It seems innocent enough, so no one will bother objecting to it, and thus we unwittingly accept the premise of "equality means women shouldn't orgasm less than men". Once we've accepted that, the next step of their plan is to establish control over the male orgasm.

Now it's for free, in 6 months when most women have accepted the existence of the ''orgasm gap'' it'll be literal oppression of the state to not hand out Sex Toys for free. Mark my word.

On a side note, sex robots for men will be banned in the same timeframe.

> (OP)
>ofcourse men orgasm more than women. Men do all the footwork. Women just need to looks beautiful. Fuck women
>>>> Fuck women

Dude thats just what they want. Don't fall for the trap.

>If you are a woman [sic]...
>[sic]
Is this another gender term?

>feminists will waste money, time, effort, and productive materials to make and give out free sex toys
They have fingers don't they? Or is that me being an ableist shitlord?

[sic] basically means your telling a reader that the quote is actually how a source wrote it. You use it when the source your quoting misspells or uses bad grammar etc.

Thanks

kek