Should obese americans like boogie be given access to quality healthcare?

Should obese americans like boogie be given access to quality healthcare?

they shouldn't be given human rights.

they should receive the chair.

No. They are fat and ignore their doctor's orders to stop being fat because they know they will be covered anyway. Let the diabetic fat fucks suffer and let their familues and friends watch as their feet literally rot off and then they might think twice about that 64oz soda. Let them suffer and die I am tired of subsidizing their poor life choices

This fat piece of human garbage is a prime example of why fat fucks should be left to die

it's been less than 2 months since his weight loss surgery. his weight loss has already slowed down to a near stop, is clearly lying about his eating habbits. in the video he said he only had fast food once, which is a lie there is at least one twitter post of him at mcdonalds after his surgery. what a fucking shitter

was about to say he's looking better (if better is an appropriate descriptor)

he got fucking surgery? what a cunt.

wasn't the reason he had surgery was because he couldn't lose weight like a regular person?

Dude I don't get it. It probably saved the taxpayers loads of fucking money to get it over with in a surgery rather than constant diabetes medicine and drugs and shit that fatties cost their whole lives

>having fast food at all after gastric bypass
Why not just straight up drink corn oil?

He's going to die from a rupture after giving up on weight loss 100%.

>he couldn't lose weight like a regular person?
Yea he could. He could have stopped eating. I wish he and every other fat fuck dies

It depends. How hard are they willing to work to fix the problem, how much assistance do they need, how did they get that way. Most cases have psychological causes or are due to extreme laziness, so generally no probably not.

Supporting that lifestyle costs us too much money.

no, it is entirely self inflicted.

If he ate less he would lose weight.

>Should obese americans like boogie be given access to quality healthcare?

yeah by cutting off what they're allowed to buy at the grocery store and putting a gun on them for 2 hours a day to encourage some sweating on the treadmill

>Supporting that lifestyle costs us too much money.
it's fucking disgusting how bad Americans get fucked on this issue which basically would not exist if we eliminated corn subsidies

Would be funny if Boogie tried to go keto.

far as I remembered this whole obesity thing was caused by his mother who physically and mentally abused him and his siblings while also feeding them wrong info like eating potato chips make you healthier and some shit. He asked his mom when he was a teen why they made them fat and her response was so they would never escape from her. During that time he attempted to kill himself and tried again when his mom died

yes if they can walk there in one go lol you see that fucker walk 100 meters

>During that time he attempted to kill himself
fat fuck can't do anything right. fat fuck could have stopped eating when he grew up but nope.

let his feet rot off and let him die screaming.

I remember feeling sorry for this guy. Then I went on his twitter to see him portraying non-liberals as nazis then literally condoned violence against them and said "punch nazis".

I hope he chokes on his food and dies.

He tried that. Lost weight but then made up some excuse about it being too hard because he can't stuff his face with carbs.

Plenty of severely obese people lose weight without surgery, it's possible to do so. He's just lazy and lacks the willpower to stick to a diet and exercise routine.

No let Darwinism run its course

See, he says all this stuff about his mother sexually abusing him and shoving a knife to his throat. However he has youtube videos with her on the youtube.

imagine being so fat that a 2 foot fall causes this much bruising

They should be gutted and their fat should be made into oil and sold in home depot

you think hes a lying prick m8?

To be fair, boogie is by far one of the most red pilled trendy youtubers out there right now.

He is full conservative, he is part of the silent majority, he always drops very subtle red pills towards his fan base.
He also follows the childfree life but believes in marriage, he is also man enough to let his wife date a black man and let him live on his house, you can't refute the level of superiority of this 4Da chesss playing, not even trump plays liek this.