>Get shot from 32 stories with an automatic machine gun

Poetic justice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tdajIodIFo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like pottery

> clip

>clip

It's clearly these ameritards are too stupid to realize that the very Constitution that supposed to protect citizens' rights and freedom is also endangering their lives with the 2nd amendment. How ironic, and yet again you see these mass terror attack committed against criminals with high capacity rifles loaded with 35 rounds clips of flesh piercing bullets. Oh when will americans learn?

"Automatic machine gun"

>clip

>clip

at least we arent being intentionally replaced by third world religious barbarian subhumans

>STOP MUSLIM TERRORISM
>Gets killed by a 60 year old white male

That's what they get for calling them clips.

clips should be limited to 5 bullets/clip/person

Serious question, why can't Amerisharts take bants? Why do they get eternally butthurt and salty?

>clip

>clip

>clip
This is exactly why the shootings happen

The 2nd amendment promotes wanton murder like carving a thanksgiving turkey promotes ritual sacrifice upon an altar.

Where's the justice? Are you so insecure that you think these random innocents were laughing at your previous misfortunes, and not lamenting the state of things?

You bastard son of a whore. This shooting is nothing compared to mass rapes,sex attacks and every day terrorism in europe. None of the shits should be happening in europe as every criminal is a subhuman non white vermin that shouldn't have been in Europe in the 1st place.

If a white man commits a crime in his own white country..there is nothing you could do..but IF A SUB VERMIN NON WHITE SAVAGE EVEN COMMITS 1 CRIME IN A WHITE COUNTRY..IT'S A FUCKING BLASPHEMY.

High capacity high powered assault clipizines with barrel shrouds that go up. Won't anyone think of the children and ban these already? Once we ban the sale of these clipizines they'll dry up more and more as people shoot them

>clip

More guns. Final answer.

>Be smug European
>get ass brutally beaten just for holding a referendum

poetic justice.

>automatic machine gun
I can't take these idiots seriously anywhere I go

Whats a clip?

>get shot
>denied healthcare

Wew america you crazy.

why do gunfags get so triggered by this? clip is slang, its like getting triggered because some1 called cannabis "weed" fucking autists, im convince you fags just do this to fit in

>oooh look at me i know its called a magazine and not a clip wow arent I so cool /k/ ?

Watch what happens in the next Civil War after we clean out all of the shitlibs...

This. I feel like unless he is a convert to Islam, this doesn't even matter and is fake news.

Should be swept under the carpet and ignored. I hate sand niggers, and will only post this and talk about it if he is one or related to them somehow.

They are vermin and shouldn't be allowed to take even one life other than their own. Only a liberal will talk about this if he isn't a converted muslim.

This must be one of the most retarded shit I've ever read.

>clip

If only the victims had machine guns with 200 bullet belts then none of this would have happened.

The best part is how autistically butthurt and defensive they're being right now. Seems to me like security should've been able to at least shoot at the general area the bullets were coming from, but no, not a single shot fired in return. LMAO

"mag" is slang
"clip" is wrong

>referring to something by the wrong name is ok because common ignorance sets my standards.

This is a an example of a clip. There a bit different than a magazine, so we like to sperg out when people who don't know what they talking about write articles on guns

> a leaf crying about guns and using weed analogies.

No, it's because 'clip' and 'magazine' have specific definitions. A magazine is not a clip.

>clip after clip after clip
>not mag after mag after mag
That's the real crime here

how many people did the old man kill?

oh wow look more faggots trying to fit in
>clip
ebin meme goys :DDD

>AKSCHUALY its called a magazine hurrdurr

>basically has more niggers and shitskins than any European country
Top burger education here

They actually used it correctly here, you fire the collection of bullets, aka the clip, not the magazine, which remains attached to the weapon.

>namefag
>faggiest meme flag
>excuse making and non-arguments
Tip-top bait m8

To be technical about it, that's an en-bloc clip.

you load a mag with a clip, some magazines are inside the guns and thats why people think that clips are magazines, its not slang, its wrong.

im not even a /k/fag

The lesson learned here is to not be a normie who goes out and has a social life.

No you faggot,
Clip is a technical piece of gun terminology
I'm sorry if faggots like you can't understand that, but I'm a sure a nigger like you don't take no pride in nothing

>clip
How to trigger Sup Forums

>leaf posting being EU flag
Are you going to be doing this all day?

Because it is literally not a clip. How is complaining about something not being refered correctly is autism?

Do you call "night" "day" you stupid fucking leaf faggot?

Sorry you can't tell the difference you nogunz leaf

No, "mag," is slang for, "magazine."

Saying that "mag" and "clip" are the same is like saying that tobacco and weed are the same, you pot-smoking faggot.

>mass rapes.
Whatever trumpie tells you. Even With refugees you guys go more rape, more murders.
Stop blaming Europe and try to remove those millions of nignogs and spics first.

>If this would happen in America we would shoot him

Where were your guns now beta cuks

>collection of bullets, aka the clip
lol, I'm gonna start referencing any amount of bullets held in the same container as a clip now

>56% white

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you know exactly what they meant when they say clip

i own and an SKS and those use clips, but only fucking autists on the internet get triggered when normies say clip

Shooting like these are necessary. Every fucking white man needs to wake up and do the stuff that our ancestors used to do for 1000s of years.

Kill,butcher and end non white animals without any mercy. Every colored savage needs to die. There are no non white men,women or children. ONLY NON WHITE SUBHUMANS. Bash their children to death, gang rape their women and butcher their men to death.

DEATH TO NON WHITES. IT'S TIME WE START KILLING NON WHITES ON SIGHT. Lynchings,slavery,colonization must be back.

The true Frog decimates the fake toad.

Not a /k/ fag but you are an autism fag.

Why would a white conservative kill a ton of people at a country music concert? what the fuck?

>50 dead
>doesn't even matter
>lets ignore the problem because the culprit was one of our own, and I'll be damned if I let it get in the way of my communities ongoing narrative
literally nigger tier reasoning

Hello CIA..

An engine is not a transmission. Why not use the correct word to describe the thing you're referring to? What part of that do you have a problem with?

>Be smug European

>Laugh about American mass shootings

>Walk to work

>Get truck'd

Poetic justice.

Well it was shitty country pop. Atleast Americans can successfully terrorize concerts, not the petty 3-4 deaths from knife attacks or whatever bullshit your dumb, lazy Euro islamists can conjure.

It's just part and parcel of living in an American city paddy. Don't be so judgemental.

Kind of like canadian and faggot?

Unless you're loading your SKS with clips, it doesnt use them in any way. It feeds from a magazine.

You can load AR magazines with clips as well.

Post memes:
youtu.be/tdajIodIFo0

>Irish
>European

Okay.

>be European
>laugh about 9/11
>get terror attacks of their own every day now
Poetic justice. We'll keep arming them for you guys.

>clip

>Clip

Happens on a daily basis.
Wait.
This isn't America.

revoke this niggers citizenship now

Wow you impressed all the women on Sup Forums with your technical knowledge superiority. Its like im really posting on reddit.

this guy gets it
>clip
>clip
>clip
>clip
>clip

oh look i posted it again aren't I so cool /k/ wow i know the difference between a clip and a magazine hurr durr

Picture example

why are canadians fucking retarded and not know that a CLIP is completely different than a MAGAZINE

kill yourself.

one of our own? hes prob left wing

CLIP AFTER CLIP AFTER CLIP AFTER CLIP AFTER

But the shooter was white....

White people are better at terrorism than actual terrorists.
Kek

Unironically triggered American. You can't deny it, if he didn't have access to these weapons he wouldn't have been able to commit this massacre.

Lel

But the shooter was white and shot other whites.
Really makes you think.

>clip

>If a mass shooting happened in America, we'd shoot, skin and burn the sumbitch with extreme force and overwhelming prejudice, yeeee-haaaawwww!!!
>shooting happens, not a single shot fired in return, only mass panic as everyone dives to the ground
>buh-buh-buh-but he was a hundred stories up in the air, we could'nt have shot back with handguns even if we had them!!!
>Okay, but where was the venues security in all this. Surely they could've laid down some suppressing fire?
>F-fuck off!!! REEEEE GET OUT COMMIE

Basically what the last 10 or so hours of engaging with Americans has been like

!!! Religion of piece strikes again!!!

>Poetic justice

>wouldn't have been able to commit this massacre.
>who is Timothy McVeigh

>every day

lmao cuckmerican cuckducation

user everybody knows the difference between clips and magazines

but this
>clip
>clip
>clip

shit just proves you're all fucking normies trying to fit in with all the other anons, wow you posted it again congrats you know the difference between a clip and magazine arent you so cool you totally fit in with the other goys

Guy was a mudslime convert!!! Deport all mudslimes to Israel!

lmao based

burgertards btfo!!!

you know what the fuck I meant by "one of our own", dipshit, stop pretending to be stupid

>Get shot from 32 stories with an automatic machine gun

is this fact or...

I too think assault shrouds should be banned. No gun should have more than 4 bullets.