Alex Jones Predicted the Las Vegas Shooting 2 days ago

Las Vegas Shooting Prediceted by Alex Jones 2 Days before it Happened

youtu.be/btusObNnkXQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
youtube.com/watch?v=8vfdZtpx_ug
youtube.com/watch?v=n20CDo0HB0A
youtube.com/watch?v=GxFp-QqPcuk
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/11/remarkable-resemblance-of-sandy-hook-victims-and-professional-crisis-actors/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/04/04/new-breed-of-crisis-actors-fake-political-protesters/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/08/sandy-hook-ripdonation-webpages-created-before-the-massacre/
archive.is/cODjf
youtu.be/mC7Y3p3k0fk
mobile.twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/914860152498671616
youtube.com/watch?v=3rP81EC2iZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Love Alex but he predicted an "event."

It was hardly specific.

This was certainly an event, but it's clearly looking like a pedophile Trump hating lefty.

Not sure it qualifies

Anon5 also predicted it.

Lmao
Every show is 0-hour and d-day combined
He's still the man for bending over Kelly on national telly

This makes perfect sense the whole thing is fucking suspicious

anon5 is a faggot LARPer or shill

It is not hard to predict what is happening and will happen. These two videos predict the next 7 years
youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
youtube.com/watch?v=8vfdZtpx_ug

>Middle of Oct
>Oct 1st

There was also a thread in Sup Forums that literally just said LAS VEGAS IS FUCKED several hours before the shooting. Not bullshitting you...

The "tribulations" have begun
>923 and 33 are the two most important numbers in free masonry
>Illuminati founded in 1776
>United States founded in 1776
>1776 is used to calculate 923 in free masonry look up what this means yourself
>The last eclipse like the one we just had was in 1776
>9/23 is 33 days after the eclipse
>The next one is 7 years away
>Tribulations in the book of revelations last 7 years
>Revelations written by the free masons
>Revelations is not prophesy it is an eyewitness account of cyclical event prob caused the floods in the bible and Epic Of Gilgamesh just a theory
>The pyramids mark this exact date not just the Egyptian ones but all over the world including Antarctica
>Free masons built the pyramids
>Israel founded in 1917 because of the faked holocaust in order to fulfill biblical prophecy and match the dates precisely for 9/23

Wheres the sauce mofo

Alex Jones talks so much he predicts literally all the things. Based.

financial collapse coming in the next 2 years, the dominoes are already falling nothing can stop it

I will come to fight with you my american bros.I want to smash some commies

We don't need you. ANTIFA's biggest mistake was blaming the gobberment. Fucking idiots just gave us space weapons

>HE PREDICTED BURGERS GET SHOOT IN BURGERISTAN

Europe is hanging by a thread, the only reason you guys aren't under the communist already is because of our guns and free speech (constitution). The kikes/Illuminati know they have to take us first. If we fall all of white western society falls. When it starts bro, you head here and fight this is for all the marbles. You can stay with me I will have an ak-47 waiting for you. This won't be an American civli war this will be the war for the free world

>OMG off by a week or two
>prediction invalidated
This is exactly the sort of event Alex has been talking about, recently and with specificity. I listen to his podcast every day, at least the first hour of it. I would not be surprised to find out that the guns he had ultimately came to him via Mexico / Fast & Furious sources. Ultimately this may lead all the way back to Holder and B. Hussein. He definitely gives off a Hodgkinson vibe at first glance.

Don't listen to this moron, he has no fucking clue what is happening

oh boy
i predict you faggots are gonna go OUTSIDE
to get GROCERIES

SCREENCAP THIS SHIT WHEN A FAGGOT LIKE YOU GOES OUTSIDE FOR GROCERIES
>mfw my post inspires you to actually go get up and get some food
>proving you right
See how this logic doesn't work for Alex?

Sure he did buddy.

You idiot.

If you can't see the difference between the average nigger on nigger gun fest in South Side Chicago and this event, that's on you, shill.

Europeans are waking up bro...Thats why they will act soon or it will be too late for them

>antifa are the bad guys
>we are the good guys

get your head out of your ass this is all setup

>I would not be surprised
>this may lead
>vibe
>at first glance

You're being hysterical.

divide
and
conquer
DIVIDE
&
CONQUER

MOTHERFUCKER I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE STORE. I NEEDED EGGS AND MILK AND SOMEHOW YOU KNEW!

I think as long as we don't fall you should be ok, unless you actually vote for it. I think a communist takeover is too risky for them they know we will fight for you all, no they have to take us down first

He is apart of the ZOG he is running the program of disinfo NO SHIT, he was told hey look we got this coming so go with it. Moar Credibility....meanwhile

youtube.com/watch?v=n20CDo0HB0A

youtube.com/watch?v=GxFp-QqPcuk

Same bitch

he's always right

We have a commie goverment here and nothing happened.They are too pussies to do anything.

The thing is to control the military and they are failing hard to do it because thank God the military in Greece are far right wingers like the US.They can't do shit while the army is on our hands

He was talking about a Charlottesville type event. Completely different.

I identified my thoughts and my reasons for them. I did not attempt to falsely assert that my opinions are facts. For you to characterize my post as "hysterical" is gross hyperbole on your part.

There is global illuminati/communist coup underway and it will begging soon, just try to be ready as best you can, work out buy guns and ammo supplies etc. When they crash the economy it will be chaos and hard to get anything so start stocking up now

100th year of Bolshivik October Revolution!

Oh shit!

anon5 is retard, go make your goy goggles if you believe his shit. He is a full blown retard and anyone that listens to his bullshit are bigger retards than him

>Stephen Paddock
>Anglo Saxon
NEW ANGLO REPORT #261

Shills are going wild over this usually pol tards jump on a conspiracy thread but everyone is attacking op like a bunch of wild niggers this thread has really upset the shills

TODAY IS OUR MOST IMPORTANT BROADCAST EVER

Do we get threads for each time he predicts an event that doesn't happen?

I will brother

I have my rifles ready.They will never get me alive!

i was listening to this on friday, freaked out right now. if they say this guys a rouge limbaugh trump type we know it's on

>vegas is fucked

Thats not a prediction thats just a statement of fact...

Zogman didn't predict shit. He's also talking out of his ass.

All I've heard him say, with regards his prediction of upcoming leftist attacks, is that they are going to stage events to attempt to destabilize the country. I've heard him say he thinks the timing will during be this month, as we are coming up on the 100 year anniversary of the Bolshevik revolution. I haven't heard heard Alex say he thought the events would only be Charlottesville-type events.

We are anticom.
So yes, we are the good goys.

Fuck this guy.

It's in the beginning and the end of the video infotard. For fuck's sake.

This.
They want to disarm the polulation NOW.

reminder that alex jones was, is and always shall be /ourguy/

So it was the commies all along

source?

motherfucker they are just going full retard blatant now

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/11/remarkable-resemblance-of-sandy-hook-victims-and-professional-crisis-actors/

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/04/04/new-breed-of-crisis-actors-fake-political-protesters/

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01/08/sandy-hook-ripdonation-webpages-created-before-the-massacre/

>120 years old
also,checked

kek right on. Dead serious my email is [email protected] when it starts if you want to come fight you just email me bro, we will crush the Jew once and for all and free white people for good

The OP linked to a single youtube of AJ. I already told you that I download and listen to the podcast daily. Do you seriously think he's only discussed this topic once, and only from a single point of view?

alex' twitter

Well yes, but the alt-right are CIA faggots, you get my drift. WE are the good guys, but no groups claiming to represent us are legit

Link to said prediction?

Please destroy KKE first

>look for another charlottesville
>mid-October

>protest will be the cover for the attack.

that nigger didn't predict shit.

>he talks a bunch of retarded shit and some of it coincides with real world events
By the way, the shooting was already claimed by ISIS, and it seems the shooter was an islamic convert. Take your retarded, cartoonish view of reality back to r*ddit.

I know he's trying to coopt everything that comes out of Sup Forums, don't worry.

Fuck off kike. What's your ideological foundation, if you claim to represent Sup Forums?

he denied sandy hook was a hoax and claimed pizzagate was not real, no he is not /ourguy/ faggot he is ZOG

I saw the claim of his recent conversion to islam, via RT. I also posted an archive of it on a different topic.
archive.is/cODjf
That in no way changes my point - that this could very well be a planned event, by the left, to sow discord. In fact, this makes it more likely, because the modern left is in bed with islam. I'm not sure why you have such a hardon for my views, nor why you want to attempt to discredit them, but until you change your modus operandi from rage-based, I am going to assume you are a leftist shill - reacting with emotion, rather than acting based on fact and reason.

This is the video of NAVY SEAL MATT BRACKEN PREDICTING THIS ATTACK YESTERDAY!

you CIA shills need to stop saying Alex is fake. He might be working for FBI COINTELPRO Megiddo Program but his information fed to him is spot on and so is Bracken's.

Watch, regards:

youtu.be/mC7Y3p3k0fk

It was a real attack but obviously done by a group not a lone wolf. Its the same shit Soros and CIA pulled in UKRAINE in 2014.

lolz I am a kike, motherfucker I am bodhi mantra, I do more for our cause in a single day then you ever have or ever will, you are simply an useful idiot going whichever direction they point you in like a good goy simpleton

mobile.twitter.com/__0HOUR1_/status/914860152498671616

Fox reporting he was converted to islam

>be alex
>make thousands of loose predictions
>sometimes one of those predictions syncs up with an actual happening

>ALEX FUCKING KNEW, HE PREDICTED THIS

>this new unrelated set of data just proves that I was right all along
>looks like I win again shill
Fuck off. I have a hardon for your views because they are fluffy disinfo, as per your mentor's Alex Jones.

And what cause would that be?

>navy seal e-celebs are allowed to speak against the CIA
this is how retarded you sound

You fuck,

It's CIA or deep state group that did it, the dude is a PATSY. Stop believing the news narrative. He was suicided and the Windows were shot through at the same time as the group snipers were shooting from LOWER floors.

Look at the gif attachment.

The whole fucking narrative is a LIE. He might be Muslim but that's what they want us to go to war with! That's the fucking Albert Pikes 3rd World War plan to get us sicced against Islam.

Spread the gif, cause the gunshots came from 9-117th floors.

Continued ad hominem, no counter facts. You're a shill. Say hi to Brock and the other xhe's down at Sharia Blue.

What the hell is wrong with you you dumbass? I'm sorry to be crass but it's like Sup Forums lost its collective mind. I didn't say this attack wasn't real it was a huge planned operation especially when Anon5 predicted this yesterday in Las Vegas area.

the fight against communism/tryanny/opression, showing people the real history of the world that has been hidden from men, and the preservation of the white race

this user knows

anon5 is LARPing fagot or shill, I have proven this conclusively on numerous occasions

>My client Mr. Jones merely plays a fictional character, similar to Stephen Colbert...

>implying you stated any facts

Tell me what the purpose of the operation was.

You can't fight against tyranny, when the people in charge are vastly outgunning the people they rule over. All you can do is loosen the chains.

Alex Jones is a fucking shill case closed
youtube.com/watch?v=3rP81EC2iZI

Hey bohdi! Glad you're here.

I don't trust anon5 for his personal info but he does have real time info for false flags. Please don't discount his info he is an asset. I think he's deep state CIA but has to LARP as a 120 year old man. You know this to be true. The info he shares about the planet might be a LARP too since it sounds so farfetched.

There is a far bigger attack coming today or this week.

Stephen Paddock was a CIA MKULTRA Monarch patsy.

F-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-L C-H-A-R-A-C-T-E-R

You ok faggott.
Just told you what news said. That coin hurts doesnt it vamp.

>You can't fight against tyranny, when the people in charge are vastly outgunning the people they rule over. All you can do is loosen the chains.
lolz, demoralization doesn't work on me, the powers that be are a paper tiger, they only have the power the masses give them, they will fall
Hey brother how are you? Is this MO? Well as far as anon5 he has taken credit fpor other people's work including my own days after it was revealed . He is just some dude watching conspiracy videos like Alex Jones and other shit on YT and repeating it here. He won't even address me when I (you) him because he knows I rip his bs apart. Don't listen to his bullshit bro. I mean for entertainment sure, but he has no inside information I promise you. Yah Nov4 is supposed to be some big bs we will see.

>Stephen Paddock was a CIA MKULTRA Monarch patsy.
Yah I don't doubt it, they are rolling them out like VA shooter that shot Scalise

stop shilling and fuck off shariablue
>Tell me what the purpose of the operation was. see

Here in vegas. Shits chaotic on strip. Something happened, just not how they said. Isis cia antifa. All have same boss

I am illuminati
I have illuminati books with illuminati documents
I have been in the presence of the white brother hood
I have been in the white room with the god consciousness and vibed with it the all.

I can assure you the illuminati was not started nor founded in 1776.
Try 1500bc.

The illuminati you refer to and alex jones refer to is actually the opposite of light.
It is the dark. A dark agency 15 clearances above the US President running operations, with alien technologies, psychological stimulates for predictable outcomes, complete control and divison for the common ape like you all on here. You are all Politically inclined to the extreme left and extreme right. Because you apes are too stupid not to be controlled and told what to do. You need to be governed and distracted for your own good.
Remain asleep my dead friends.

The fuck...
I am disappointed that Sweden isn't at least 110% anti-jew

>lolz, demoralization doesn't work on me, the powers that be are a paper tiger, they only have the power the masses give them, they will fall
>being this naive

Give me specifics brainlet.

This is true

I know all of this, I am an author and expert on the Illuminati. The 1776 was the Bavarian Illuminati, this is semantics, the "Illuminati" is as old as Babylon and Sumeria, doesn't matter for what I am discussing here. Many groups/names same knowledge. There is very little I don't know

Do you ever name the jew?

He was on Pepsi that day. Someone probably the Breitborg fagot mind altered it with LSD. Jones was responsible for Vegas.

How much is he telling us?

I doubt you are involved with the Illuminati but I won't dismiss it outright. I will just tell you I have been to the source, I know what only a comparative handful of men in all of history know.
>common ape
You haven't the faintest clue who you are talking to my friend, I am god tier red pilled, nothing escapes my sight

explain regressive singularity.

Do i need a pyramid for ascention , or can it be attained through meditation diet, ghought.

>A dark agency 15 clearances above the US President running operations, with alien technologies, psychological stimulates for predictable outcomes, complete control and divison
I have been to the source and know this is not outside of the realm of possibility, I found "them", it/them/him but I highly doubt you know who "they" are, proofs or gtfo

Is he telling the truth?