>400+ injured
>not one drop of blood
>no bodies/gore/blood pics
>only pics we have are staged heroic/escape shots

really tingles my jingles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=inTK1cB1spY
youtube.com/watch?v=W3ifbSHZMmg
gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/person-lies-on-the-ground-covered-with-blood-at-the-route-news-photo/856486874
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

really toogles my froogles as well,if media hype gets extreme in the next 5 or so hours we will know this was one of them counterfeit banners or whatever

Also rather coincidental this happens right after the exposure of the dems blocking hurricane aid in Puerto Rico to make the president look bad, and now nobody's talking about it.

reminds me of the GOP scalise shooter James Hogkinson or whatever his name was... that guy was a Deep State zombie who was programmed to kill via MKUltra

youtube.com/watch?v=inTK1cB1spY

>people getting shot around me
>better take out my phone make a sweet vid lol
dont you think people would be saying there was no shooting at the concert if all of a sudden the media said there was

There's videos where you can see bullets colliding off the ground.

>counterfeit banner
Why did I laugh at this?

>CIA stages largest false flag mass shooting event in world history.

>Sup Forums calls them out as fake and gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3ifbSHZMmg

bump

Holy shit this. It happened when a singer was performing too. Normies love to videotape that shit and put it all over social media. Where tf are all those recordings?? People just haven’t come forward yet? The police should be getting as much evidence as possible

On the phones, which are evidence.

People are that stupid. Then post it on Instagram #dodgingbullets #fuckdrumpf #imwithherevenindeath

It was a country music festival not fucking justin beiber i highly doubt a bunch of old red necks care much for their phones let alone when they being shot at

Yep. As always it's all a fake. A false flag and the motive is something that clashes against your beliefs or ideas. you solipsistic schizo faggot

Anon5 was right again

I saw a picture on Reddit, I'll see if I can find it

Knife and gun wounds can be surprisingly clean, it's not always like in the movies where big chunks of flesh are ripped out of your body. Most gruesome shit is when the head gets hit and might explode because of the skull compressing, can be like a water balloon. Otherwise, you often wouldn't even notice somebody got mortally wounded.

Blood doesnt just spatter everywhere
Bullets ricochet

Nofunz detected

gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/person-lies-on-the-ground-covered-with-blood-at-the-route-news-photo/856486874

Yep, and it's the only pic we'll see. Probably some drunk redneck bitch that forgot to reinsert a tampon after fucking in the Porta John.

dead bodies and unconscious persons dont clench their hamstring muscles

Normies like to record conzerts with their stupid smartphones. Surely someone would have continued filming after this

are you actually that retarded?

You fucking idiots know it would just be easier for the govt to actually carry out the massacre than stage it right?

why not both?