Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thomas1774paine/status/914855991904292866
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>random twitter account
yes this is very well researched and fact-checked news

twitter.com/thomas1774paine/status/914855991904292866

Please be true.

please be real

Claiming shooter was one of their soldiers.

This is 2nd to Antifa is desired motivation.

Citation needed. Until then, sage.

There wasn't a shooting.

The CIA is just toying with new identities for the shooter to see which one we will accept.

There wasn't a fucking shooting event, it was a god damned LARP.

the independent is also reporting it.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's always a damn psyop huh? Get over yourself.

Just for fun, lets assume it actually was an elderly white guy who converted to Islam and then carried out the attack in the name of the Islamic state.
What does Trump do in response?
I think he should condemn guns and make sure everyone knows that Islam is still a religion of peace.

that's even less reliable than a random twitter account

Hopefully Ivanka talks some sense into him and his position evolves like it did on DACA and Syria

fake news

Are you retarded, or just pretending to be retarded?

My bets are his first response is going to be "we cannot tolerate evil bigotry" and "we're praying" and he'll donate money even. But once the whole story comes out. Forget it, it's its ISIS: drone parties for everyone.

The shooter was still white though, it doesn't count. Even if he was a Muslim, it's still a victory for the left.

you are dumb theres a video of the shooting showing multiple videos of the shooting put together on liveleak. one of those videos shows sparks on the ground

>yiddish
so israel finally admits they're behind isis

bullshit. Hodgkinson was white, that didn't work out well for the left.

The only scenarios where it doesn't work out for the left is when the shooter is a devout white leftist or a Muslim.

That's the guy from truepundit. Has been legit thus far.

Its all played actors.

Has there been an attack claimed by ISIS that didn't turn out to be them?
A lot of people lazily suggest they claim every attack but (unless I'm unaware of any) they always do turn out to have some credible link to ISIS.

Israeli outlets have been reporting this for the last two hours. It might actually be genuine.

I'm hoping it's both.

ISIS would claim to be the reason the president slipped on a wet floor.

Of course its ISIS

yesterday there were 2 attacks (Canada, France) so this one was contiuation of these

There have been no instances of ISIS claiming an atrocity in the west that have turned out to be less than credible.

The 'ISIS claims every attack' meme comes from central Asia, where there are so many disparate muslim militias killing people that it's impossible to say which ones are and are not affiliated with ISIS.

Yikes you're fucking into something...