What happens if an active shooter open fire at a TayTay concert? I'm worried Sup Forums

What happens if an active shooter open fire at a TayTay concert? I'm worried Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

stoplookthink.com/hoaxes/ariana-grande-concert-hoax/
youtube.com/watch?v=T62maKYX9tU
youtube.com/watch?v=qqflFMhkqHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they do we will smash the CIA into a thousand splinters

I'd kill myself because I cant stand the thought of my goddess being hurt

Most of Taylor swift fans are sjw teenage girls, Taylor swift herself wouldn't die but they would. Do with that info what you will.

You could fire for 20 minutes straight and never hit that stick. Don't worry about it, user.

>What happens if an active shooter open fire
>an active shooter

As opposed to an inactive shooter? You watch too much TV. Just say "shooter". "Active shooter" is so television drama.

>he doesnt know

She got BLACKED by taylor lautner you fucking amerimutt why you stormfags are so stupid

Damn, I was hoping it would be T Swift with that "my spirit shall rise from the grave" quote.

I would literally become antigun

>blacked

the guy isnt even black and she was a teenager, kys.

Someone suicide bombed at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester and noone gave a shit.

slide thread and OP will never fuck Tay Tay.

Stop caring about celebs you weak Jew bitch.

>Ariana Grande
it was another hoax you stupid moron
stoplookthink.com/hoaxes/ariana-grande-concert-hoax/

We are talking about america's sweetheart here

Fuck off retard

Then music would be saved.

Please stop visiting Sup Forums, Abduhl

Teenage girls aren't allowed on Sup Forums.

>What happens if an active shooter open fire at a TayTay concert?

Stop your datamining CIA....

You fucking retards.

Just..fuck off man.

No. Bitch.

This is the first time I've found a common ground with a muslim.

TayTay is a pro. Security will be huge in her concerts, relax

I'm afraid I'll have to burst your bubble, because I'm white, both sides of the family lived in Sweden for at least 160 years, and I have no religion.

The world would be a better place

>she was a teenager
So every girl who rides the cock carousel until she's 20 is OK? Plenty get knocked up by then

>I'm worried
Why?

She's still a teenager judging from the "I'm a coalburner with HPD" spotify playlist she recently posted.

I was kidding. Let's just agree her music is shit.

Your life is shit!

It would be easy to identify the shooter in the crowds, the concert is pretty much 90% womyn

t. Guy who attended her show in australia for 80.000 people

>10 time grammy winner
>her and Adele the only women to achieve 2 Albums Of The Year
>somehow her music is shit

my fucking sides

Is Taylor confirmed pure?

TayTay is /ourgirl/

Real top-notch stuff right here youtube.com/watch?v=T62maKYX9tU

Absolutely.

>>What happens if an active shooter open fire at a TayTay concert?

i go to the middle east to commit a suicide bombing

>kidding on Sup Forums
That's haram. I mean, I should've been able to tell, but there were like two people before you who thought I was Muslim for real. It ain't easy flying a Swedish flag on Sup Forums, as much as you'd think a nationalist board would encourage you to do so.

Even the men are 90% womyn.

That black guy is as gay as can get. And if he isn't, then Tay's ass is too flat anyway.

Why hire a bunch of faggots to touch her when they are clearly faggots? Is that supposed to do something for someone?

They're male dancers, do you think straight males flock to that profession?

This. It would be the last straw for me reeeeeee dont mess with my aryan goddess

If thats what makes you sleep at night.

Thats her gay friend

I don't even like this dumb pop whore.

Pop music is popular, because it appeals to the centre of a bell curve. Not everyone can appreciate good music, it only makes sense the majority listens to crap.

that dude's gay and they were probably just dating because one or both of their publicists thought it would be a good idea

>control damage

Taylor Swift fans are the hottest, at least here in sao paulo

Id be sad

taytay is love, muzzies is war
you choice Sup Forums

Well, Sup Forums is all about the banter. I call everyone with a swedish, german or a french flag arab names without even thinking about it twice. But I reckon it can get pretty annoying if you find yourself constantly on the receiving side. I don't think most of the people who call each other names on here are being serious. Oh well, at least it's still better to be a swede than a fucking leaf.

I don't mind as long as it's not just used out of the blue to discredit my posts or reasoning.

Stop kidding yourselves. She's just as much of a niggerlover as Perry is, she's just slightly more clever about it. A video from one of the songs in her recently released spotify playlist

youtube.com/watch?v=qqflFMhkqHM

Everyone is better than fucking Leafs. :c

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Shut up and accept that you're the worst so that I don't have to be.

Basically the MSM will do everything they can to get her to apologize for any muslims getting called bad names on twitter and for every second she doesn't call her racist and indicate she is indirectly responsible for the shooting for being such a racist.

I love taylor swifty more than i love my owns life

God I want to fuck her brains out so hard I want to cry.