You can only pick one to help you survive the apocalypse and repopulate the Earth

You can only pick one to help you survive the apocalypse and repopulate the Earth.

How is that a choice?

Saeko, but only because you mentioned survival.

I would much rather pump Rei with semen.

>to help you survive the apocalypse
Saeko
>to repopulate the Earth
Rei

Saeko AKA best girl.

>tfw hiatus

muh dick

Is this a serious question? There is only one answer, for both survival and repopulation.

Purple a shit

season 2 when?

we'll never know if he fucked Saeko in that temple or not

He did. Not even the most beta MC wouldn't.

Any rips yet?

have more HOTD episodes been made?

Survive with Saeko
Repopulate with Shizuka

Not that I wouldn't fuck Saeko, but I can't turn down that idea od repopulating the Earth with Blonde babbies

I don't really care about surviving and repopulating, I just want to get some of that sweet nurse pussy.

Forgot her name, but I would choose her. Shame we will never see more of her. Or anyone for that matter.

Did the manga ever come out of hiatus? Dropped because I thought it was never coming back

No, the manga has been on hiatus ever since the anime came out

It came out of hiatus for one chapter, then went back on hiatus. Nothing more in years.

First (and fourth, fifth, seventh, eighth, ninth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth, thirteenth, and twenthieth) post is best post.

>all this purple

seems like Sup Forums got their shit togheter

Saeko, there is no other option.

>best fighter
>best girl
zero reason to choose any of the others

What the fuck?
First one, of course.

Quick reminder for HotD threads:

>The author and artist are not brothers, they just share the last name. That's like saying Kouta Hirano and Aya Hirano are brother and sister.
>The series went on permanent hiatus after the 2011 Japanese tsunami/earthquake, because the author suddenly felt bad writing a post-apocalyptic series filled with death.
>If you really need a successor, just read Triage X. It's a matter of time until the author puts in HotD expires anyway.
>Kouta is best girl

>expies*

Roach is a disgusting slut and shouldn't even be an option. Her only use is a meat shield for zombies and a cumdumpster for horny men.

Saeko is literal perfection. Satou Shoji needs to save her from her dying series and put her into his work.

>The series went on permanent hiatus after the 2011 Japanese tsunami/earthquake, because the author suddenly felt bad writing a post-apocalyptic series filled with death.
Well that's fucking dumb.

I know she's shit, but I'd breed the hell out of roach. Constantly cumming inside her even though you hate and making her pump out your babies sounds incredibly hot to me.

post the rest, you shit

Shut up, satan.

Reminder that he's macking on a zombie here.

Who the fuck else?

She's undoubtedly very hot.

Her body is for hardcore, passionate hatesex.

Absolutely delicious.

wow those are some big tits

>Rei
>fit to be a mother of anything

If zombies even tried to eat her, I'd smack the zombies for wanting to eat something so filthy.

Saya obviously. I'd fuck her all day long.

Is the manga ever getting continued, or is it a Nana/Haruhi-esque hiatus?

>Saeko has a good sense of humor

IDEAL WIFE

Saya.

It'll be on hiatus until the end of time. It's been 5 years.

the author could at least blog how the rest of the story would have gone. Leaving it like this is bullshit.

Alice

The one with the huge knockers. That will help with feeding the kids.

Purple is the one and only choice. The key is survival for me, her, and our offspring. She can help with that.

the fuck kind of reasoning is that. Id rathter eat the "author and artist dispute causes hiatus" excuse than this bullshit.

>Triage X
>successor

yea no

Well I've never seen any more source for that claim than any of the other stories about why it's dead so most likely that one is bullshit too.

I'm just going to do with the simplest theory that it sold poorly and was abandoned.