Not shilling, genuinely scared about the future...

Not shilling, genuinely scared about the future. I know it's a shock for everyone here to be checkmate on "Gun Control" for once but nothing could have prevented this attack.
Sandy hook? Teachers with guns.
Orlando shooting? Gay clubbers with guns.
Las Vegas? Concert goers with 300 WinMag rifles and infrared/NV optics????

At some point we'll have to justify ourselves. Pro-gun people aren't getting any younger and we're getting outbred by people who love the government way more than the tools required to fence them off.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/siteintelgroup/status/914854178798874624
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What need is there to justify ourselves? Some lunatic took a gun and killed 50 something people.
Why would that be any reason for the millions of firearms owners to give away the power they possess?

>At some point we'll have to justify ourselves.
No, we won't. The Constitution says what it says.
>Pro-gun people aren't getting any younger
Yes, they are. What do you think the average age on /k/ is?
>and we're getting outbred by people who love the government way more than the tools required to fence them off.
Liberals don't breed.

No, we don't have to justify anything. Now get out of here you fucking Sup Forums shill

The assault weapon ban was legal and the only reason ar15s exist on US soil right now is because the dummies put in a sunset for the bill.

It can absolutely be done again.

Amendments have been repealed and changed in the past, if there are enough people willing to change it, it will change.

/k/ isn't progun it's full of LARPers.

Liberals don't but mexicans/blacks/muslims do and they don't need legal guns.

>What need is there to justify ourselves? Some lunatic took a gun and killed 50 something people.

This.

There is nothing to justify.

Guns just need to be banned outright. It is THE only solution and it's proven to work.

How many mass shootings have occurred in Australia since the ban?

Zero.

>How many mass shootings have occurred in Australia since the ban?
How many mass shootings occured in Australia before the ban?

A strong licensing system or some other way the Vet the person who owns the guns. But most Yanks would sperg out at this

registration is just a way to know where all the gun owners are

This.

We'll ban guns when Europe bans trucks.

Now, shouldn't you be in school?

Las Vegas is different than Sandy Hook and Orlando, it's much worse. It happened in a public place, out in the open.

we already vet owners, its called a backround check

>The assault weapon ban was legal
What's legal is whatever 5 out of 9 Supreme Court justices say is legal. Have you seen Ruth Bader Ginsburg lately? She looks like she drank from the wrong cup in an Indiana Jones movie. Trump will have another nominee on the Court soon, and after that, we'll have little to worry about.
I don't think you comprehend just how hard the Amendment process really is.

The Emus sure keep things under control ever since they won the war.

Chapter 35

Elma and the Company.

Public place isnt as bad as an elementary school. Its supposed to be a safe place and is full of KIDS ONLY. A concert with a bunch of drunk adults is no where near as bad.

>How many mass shootings occured in Australia before the ban?

You voted in Trump while supporting violence in the name of oppressing everyone who isn't an ignorant white Protestant male. That did enough to convince most liberals of the need for the Second Amendment.

Yeah but as I said, pro-gun people could just say "gun free zone!" or "teachers with a gun would have stopped it!"

What can WE say here? Ride for your lives a machine gun owner fired at a crowd?

Guns are specifically designed to kill, trucks are not.

Literally a childs argument.

Elma is so adorable

Yeah thats the point. It protects the idea that guns don't kill people so the best solution is to ban the mentally unstable from owning firearms and to have a way to do occasional mental health check ups. Gun ownership is ntoa right as felons can already be disallowed to own guns

Does it check mental health at all?

Maybe government isnt such a evil thing after all? Just look at Finland, good example of a good political system alongside with popular support

If you actually gave a shit youd stop paying taxes

Nah, one guy with an ar and a decent scope and many spare magazines could have kept him suppressed while someone else with another AR could have stormed the building. I admit that's more than what these things usually take, but either way what one guy does isn't everone else's fault.

Best way to prevent this was to address the motive, which is currently unknown.

twitter.com/siteintelgroup/status/914854178798874624

ISIS claims the attack

all this country's troubles started with the ratification of the 19th amendment.

>Pro-gun people aren't getting any younger and we're getting outbred by people who love the government way more than the tools required to fence them off
This is why we need a wall. Liberal birth rates are only higher among first-generation immigrants.

>Does it check mental health at all?
yeah, if your ever commited amongst other things it shows up, problem is most states in violation of federal law do not report it

Average of one per 18 months over a fifteen year period.

Zero is also a (slight) exaggeration, there have been a couple public shootings where several people were shot, so a mass shooting, but not died, so not mass murder. There have also been a several more family events, so not public shootings.

>good example of a good political system alongside with popular support
What exactly is good about Finland's current political status quo? Liars, traitors, incompetent fuckwits and so forth. Couldn't even stop 30 000 migrants from walzing over the border.

>Guns are specifically designed to kill, trucks are not.
So? Is the problem what something is *designed* to do, or what it actually does? Does the fact that trucks aren't designed to kill make the people who are killed by them any less dead? Intentions don't matter, only results do.

>I guess we need to ban showers too given the bodycount! Hah,checkmate no gun

Fuck off underage

>either way what one guy does isn't everone else's fault.
And there will always be more good people than bad people, I agree. But the masses don't care about that fact.

Were you planning on making a coherent argument any time soon?

>/k/ isn't progun

Nigger, please. At least wait for the corpses to cool before you start shilling your gun control faggot bullshit

>whats good about finlands status quo
my salary, value of property going up while goods become cheaper

>muh migrants
Oh so youre not even a finn, otherwise you would know that mass deportations started long ago

>we'll ban nerve gas when you ban water!
>how are those the same?
>well you can drown in water and dead is dead!

>Were you planning on making a coherent argument any time soon?
I can explain it to you, but I can't comprehend it for you.

>Not shilling

Shilling
Sage

>I can explain it to you

Apparently you can't even do that.

How many terrorist attacks have been committed by hajis carrying buckets of water lately?

>the supreme court will save our gun rights

hey buddy. The supreme court doesnt take gun cases anymore. Maybe you didnt notice but the assault weapon bans of 2008 still have gone unchallenged in the courts. This is because behind closed doors the supreme court has agreed its a states rights issue

>my salary, value of property going up while goods become cheaper
So a marginal improvement that is still notably worse than what was the state 15 years ago?
>Oh so youre not even a finn, otherwise you would know that mass deportations started long ago
user please, I was personally in Tornio performing viranomaisapu, guarding the shitskins and checking their ID's. The point I was trying to make is that the government could not even stop them from illegally entering the country, despite it being in gross violation of existing EU treaties and our national borders. They just shuffled around, made some statements and did nothing.

IT'S OKAY GUYS
THE GUN BAN IS CANCELLED IT WAS ISIS

What does that matter? Dead is dead.

>hey buddy. The supreme court doesnt take gun cases anymore. Maybe you didnt notice but the assault weapon bans of 2008 still have gone unchallenged in the courts. This is because behind closed doors the supreme court has agreed its a states rights issue
So... you haven't heard of the Heller decision?

Also, if it's a states' rights, issue, great - don't live in a cuck state, and you're all set.

No, you fuck off you no guns lefty shill

>Tfw Chicago has gun-free zones