How would you have reacted?

You're not pussies... are you Sup Forums?

youtu.be/eIFLXvK4yN4?t=59s

Other urls found in this thread:

youpak.com/watch?v=eIFLXvK4yN4
youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you will never be this alpha

>1 crazy white guy shooting from a window could have potentially killed 500 people if all the injured died
>a Muslim in Europe can kill maybe 5 people max and that's with a population willing to be cucked by them
these terrorists can try one day the whites will snap and go after them. Look at 9/11 we destroyed the whole Middle East because two buildings got blown up

I would of done a 360 and walk away

I would have pulled out my gun and shot at the terrorist

>being so drunk you have no fear of death
Lel

>Look at 9/11
Implying shitskins did that

Being retarded and being alpha is not the same thing.

I would've reacted just like Dan Bazillionaire and ran to grab my gun so I could come back and have an epic gun duel with the shooter.

well im not allowed to carry a gun so i would run

but the americans are and they still run

lmao

seems pretty clear to me the boomers have actually wanted their own people dead for a very long time now Sup Forums was right again

This is still pretty alpha as fuck.

Because security is fucking stupid.
>let's stop people from bringing weapons into the event!
>fuck around the event even though we are outside and have no type of cover

Realistically speaking, wouldn't the cops that show up at the shooting blow you up as well? They see some dudes exchanging fire surely they'd think you're also a perpetrator.

He was like 100 stories up nobody would of been able to hit him gunfags are so retarded jesus.

I'd wave my US flag and yell USA USA USA IS NUMBER ONE

it's retarded, you're drawing the attention of the sooter putting the life of the people around you in danger
Only a beta dumbass trying to look cool would do that

Oh right, that works. Good thinking user!

dat ting go skkkraa

No dude he is trying to protect others. He is showing God's love through sacrifice. You are a cowardly fool by blood so you not of which you speak!

Shut the hell up Muhammed

taqiyaa

I would have duck. I was in the military so not a coward but I know that I'm not stronger than 5.56 or 7.62.

Also this

My sides

KEK

They shot at hurricane irma, put nothing past them.

He can't keep getting away with it!!!

>draws attention to him, potentially make people close to him more likely to get shot

Guy at 0:36 gets hit, the one standing behind the guy in the Murica shirt on the far left with his hands out

video only shows black screen with audio

Some people in the comments are saying Google censored the video based on where you are. Sorry about getting cucked, but there's a cell phone video here

anyway pic related is the guy

if he would have laid down, the shooter would have stopped shooting. so he's basically responsible for more injuries and deaths.

((((logic))))

If the video is censored, try this

youpak.com/watch?v=eIFLXvK4yN4

The French really are cowards by blood, wtf.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s

If being drunk as fuck and putting other people's live in danger is bravery then you can keep it

Fuck off nigger the guy was funny and shit but he was drunk or a retard. If you don't duck when somebody shoot you deserve to die.

Probably drunk as fuck

Dumbass

>fuck these guys, they won't hit me!
>gets popped in the stomach
fucking kek

Brace yourself for normalfags

Cowards!!

K bud, when you're 18 try to enlist it will be fun.

>making an image is considered hacking

>Implying I'm not 28 and I already have

Dude, your chances of survival go up thinking as a group. He did make himself a target while many others could escape.

>take Xanax
>blackout
>wake up detained because you refused to stop doing jump squats in front of the shooter
Take a moment to self-reflect before idealizing your pet definition of what it means to be alpha.

>french military
>not a coward
lmao

*teleports behind shooter*

heh... nothing personnel kid

>not unloading a thousand bullets into the hurricane making a bullet cyclone that goes from city to city

>being caught outside in the killzone

Bush did 9/11

Thanks for the input captain hindsight

Fake and gay

No Arabian terrorist Muslim turban diaper head pakis did

ALPHA
L
P
H
A

Go prone because the guy is shooting at people standing up/moving around. Definitely not what that retard did.

You have no proof of any of that shit. Enjoy tripping Xanax more likely you pillfag.

>Coming from Italia

mmmh

>I already have

Oh yeah I'm quite sure that is exactly what they taught you in the Us military.

>John when a durka point an AK on you, you just stand up, open your arms and yell

What do you mean? Don't side track on totally unrelated nonsense in what they teach in military. It's a dog eat dog world and I'm a fucking marine you punk.

Algerian red berets veteran here. I would have shot this faggot like a rat had I been there, since I always walk with a bereta under my belt.
God bless the US. Stay strong.

How many confirmed kills? And if you're not bullshitting me God bless.

It's hard to put yourself in the situation and to recognize it when you are. I'm an emotional person and like everyone I've pondered purpose & why god put us here at this time on earth, I often have hero fantasies which in my mind validate my existence whenever these terrible things happen so I like to think that I'd rise to the occasion. I wouldn't leave someone I care about behind, I know I wouldn't do that and I would never be somewhere like that alone.

It seems like he was far away from the scene so good luck with your 9mm.

I mean that a marine would have duck imediately since he knows he's not bulletproof you larper.

Let me rephrase it for you my autistic friend. Even the most timid of people can turn into mindless monsters with the right cocktail in their system. There's nothing virtuous about a drunk redneck popping up like a stationary shooting range target. I'm surprised he didn't get in a fight with a potted plant or start jumping on a random car while pissing himself. You'll understand what I'm saying once you enter your twenties.

This is true. I've been to a warehouse party where there was a shooting and you will have a mix of people ducking for cover and other's that just stand up.

>balls of steel due to being drunk
>too much stupid he dosn't realize he's painting everyone around him as targets

>implying that was not his plan all along

Only if he was sober, if not then he is just a reckless retard that had his sense of fear numbed by alcohol.