Brainwashed by ISIS

The accomplice of the Las Vegas shooter was a Filipino agent of ISIS who converted the old man.

Fox news just said she was Asian and she looks southeast Asian, which is home to a fuck ton of islamic shitholes and ISIS insurgencies.

nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-suspect-identified-n806471

>Officials were searching for Marilou Danley, whom they identified as a companion of the suspect, Lombardo said.

>Just before 7 a.m. ET, police tweeted that they had "located the female person of interest." Lombardo said Danley was located out of the country

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/breaking-news/what-you-need-know-about-marilou-danley/R01NvUj0Yk1FGGrtrYFu0H/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

see ive been telling people that canada is taking in way too many flips

>The shooting is not believed to be connected to international terrorism, NBC News has learned.

Posting some random news article and hoping people won't notice, eh?

Did you notice the quote I highlighted?

Or the fact that ISIS is claiming responsibility?

She’s no longer a suspect my boy

They already found her and cleared her.

She never was a suspect

Isn't she out of the country too?
Convenient.

LOL "MUH yellow-fever"

Meanwhile white guys are with the ugliest browniest dogs from the Phillipines.

Sup Forums BTFO

>muh Asian waifu qts

Okay nvm. I'm deleting this thread.

ajc.com/news/breaking-news/what-you-need-know-about-marilou-danley/R01NvUj0Yk1FGGrtrYFu0H/

There are pics of her in Dubai

Weird it's almost like he waited for his bitch to leave town to let loose.

Beware of muslim pussy, that's how they'll get you.

screenshot or archive

She is of Indonesian heritage, so most likely Muslim, as Indonesia is the so called largest Islamic Democracy in the world.

just click it faggot

That bitch is an agent or even double agent.

Filipinas are easily radicalized and/or recruited for violence and military/intelligence actions. They often speak at least 3 languages including Arabic (often working as domestic help for Arabs).

That grey bit in her hair is her identifier so she gets whisked through security, barriers, lines and such.

>cleared.

no

I was nightmarishly in love with a Filipina. She destroyed my life. Took me at least 10 years to rebuild and move on.