ITT: MCs who had sex

ITT: MCs who had sex.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuyYc0gINbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Show me where in the anime or light novel it is implied Araragi had sex.

The RElife guy

But I thought we all agreed that it was rape.

Oh boy, here we go again.

user

>nep

NEED PROOFS NOW

Don't worry, lesbian sex doesn't count. She's still a virgin.

youtube.com/watch?v=PuyYc0gINbU

This was playing when Guts lost his cherry

The dude from requiem for phantom

user
he lost that a loooong time before he met Casca

okay thank god

If I watch this will I become more depressed?

Crab is objectively worst girl.

Tsukimonogatari.

Not particularly
Aside from the design of the MC it has nothing special going for it though

No, it's an incredibly enjoyable and well made anime. Nothing depressing or sad about it

Kumiko!

this OST seems nice. Im gonna watch this movie.

he fucked the loli

mankoto.jpg

>lesbian sex doesn't count.
That kind of attitude gets you cucked by women.

Crab is objectively best girl.

Surprisingly enough

Crab is boring and autistic.

>25 replies
>still not the best
Let me fix that.

Alright, I'll admit that she only takes second place.

maybe she wanted him to walk her home gently

pic not related.

A real motherfucker.

I wouldn't call rubbing his vagina against his yandere girlfriend's as sex.

Precisely. This is exactly why all lesbos need to be dicked straight before all hope is lost. Luckily we have the most powerful force in the universe on our side.

But seriously the thought of goku hacing sex seems really foreign to me I can't even imagine it.

Chi Chi did all the work. She probably promised him dinner afterwards if he just lie on his back for twenty minutes

I don't get it, all these characters just walked each other home gently, what's that got to do with sex?

No, it you might start feeling lesbianism

he was lying

>motherfucker
Someone has to teach the youth. Does rape count?

No, he wasn't

she's not a MC

that's cheating

Ah, sorry. Went off track.

where's the buldge

Not the guy you're talking to, but he's right.

You're looking at this from a normalfag point of view. Someone who's familiar with anime on the other hand knows that this exact line is used in the sense of a parody fairly often. Also, what I find interesting is that the same people who vehemently defend that it is 'implied' that Araragi had sex with Senjougahara are also very opposed to the idea that Araragi had sex with Karen, which is 'implied' just as much, but denied by these people due to "gross", her being "his sister", etc.

tl;dr - normalfags being normalfags

I've never actually seen this without the dick.

Also, it should be mentioned that we see Araragi wake up in his own bed the next morning.

It's obvious... Sup Forums still virgin

It's strange isn't it

He had sex with Hitomi, user.

Karen keeps offering her virginity even after the toothbrush episode. Same with Monkey in Owari. Also, Snail stopped making fun of Araragi's virginity and Araragi mentions something about "being an adult now"

just stop baiting faggot, it's no longer funny

The point in also still stands.

If the author wanted to make a point, he could have had Araragi wake up at Senjougahara's house. That's how sex is usually implied and we've seen plenty of that in anime. He deliberately left it open to interpretation though, so it's not like there was a definitive answer.

>meme center
user...

>They drew female Ranma's chin sharper than male Ranma's

Why

Damn it looks so different I got confused

I got that image from here years ago. At least I think I did. I know I've never been to meme center. You lose track after a million pics.

weve been over this.
the translation is fucked up.

she literally says "take care of me". which can mean pretty much everything besides "i want to fuck you".

>everything besides
In that situation that's exactly what that means. If they where really just walking home at the time, or just formally declaring the relationship I would agree. But she literally has him push her against a fence and is holding hands. She wanted to fuck and that's what happened. Not sure why people are arguing against it.

I'm 99% certain

Senjougahara is just fucking with him like she usually does. Come on user like 90% of Bake and Nise is just banter dialogue overdubbed on powerpoint slides.

MODS

>Senjougahara is just fucking with him
she does a similar thing later on down the series which is pretty much "we have 10 minutes right? Let's bang out a quickie"

You're just going to have to realize they fucked, and fucked regularly.

>this stale bait
user please we've had actual Japanese people talk about this and it's universally accepted to clearly imply sex.

Araragi and Karen is presented in a completely different manner.

>YOOOOO

>user please we've had actual Japanese people talk about this
And for what reason would we take their opinions seriously?

t. normalfag who doesn't like incest and thus dismisses one implication while defending the other based on "muh feelings"

>the Takumi pic

Gets me every time.

Somethings missing

She's unfortunately a virgin, at best she's gotten to first base with the imaginary dead girl from her movie

you know she has a few toys laying around.

>he could have had Araragi wake up at Senjougahara's house

Oh yes, the small creaky house where her Dad is, definitely he would stay around to see her dad come in late at night after he just deflowered his daughter

delete this

Toys can't take your virginity! Can they...?

they can for a girl. For a guy you're just losing your anal virginity.

>they can for a girl