.Studio Trigger announced at its panel at Anime Expo on Sunday that Netflix has licensed the upcoming Little Witch...

>.Studio Trigger announced at its panel at Anime Expo on Sunday that Netflix has licensed the upcoming Little Witch Academia television anime series.
The ne

>The ne
What did he mean by this?

A wild Poorfag appears!

Trigger needs the money.

cool

It's not about that, retard. They wait until the season is over and then release it House of Cards style.

Fuck I hate Netflix.

for people unwilling to torrent/stream (i.e. no on on Sup Forums) netflix's anime selection, while mediocre, could be worse

>no one on Sup Forums

>netflix money pouring into the anime industry
>viable income streams that aren't just merchandizing
>distribution platforms that aren't just tokyo television stations, capable of reaching much wider audiences
This is a good thing.
Celebrate the new age of Netflix Original Anime.

>Netfilx
MY FUCKING GOD.
NETFLIX IS SAVING ANIME.
AGE OF FANSUBS IS LITERALLY COMING.
HAIL gg

>Doesn't simulcast
Give the money to Crunchyroll instead

but I have netflix, why should I worry

So far, Crunchyroll haven't announced that they'll be carrying this one. Things could change closer to airing, of course.

I feel like they're obligated to do it since they did Luluco

Because they don't simulcast. You won't see it until months after the show is over.

If their Macross translations are any indication, I can see why it ended.

If Netflix has it, Crunchyroll's not getting it. All their shows are exclusive.

Fuck yeah Netflix!

And?

It'll be up online elsewhere the same way the new Voltron show is. What's the problem?

But that means SJWs could possibly get their hands on nippon

except all the netflix original anime has been dogshit? explain that

>this is what retards actually believe

If they were obligated then Netflix wouldn't have it now would they?

Yeah. Netflix is an American company that could cave to their bullshit. I don't ever see it becoming an important enough revenue stream to outweigh what the otaku want though. I guess that's one benefit of the market.