Guns are cool man

Guns are cool man.

If only more people had guns to protect themselves then this guy on the roof of a high rise could have been stopped.

Totally.

>Clip

>I'M SILLY

>>>CLIP

If everyone is armed then no one is armed

its ludicrous that nobody in the audience had a rifle with which to counter snipe this son of a bitch with.

based horsey

>clip

S H I L L D E T E C T E D

sage

I know, right. What the fuck Ameribros. Always take your AR or AK for a night out on the strip.

>clip

Every fucking time.

>IM UNREASONABLE AND MAKE SCARY FACE

Yeah, he needs a clip for that assault revolver sitting in that cell phone holder on his hip. Trust me, I'm a journalist. I know my gun nomenclature.

>Muslims are cool man

>IF only we were all muslims and adhered to muslim beliefs then *literally dozens of terrorists attack through out the west with in a span of 2 years* wouldn't have happened

>Totally

>implying liberty isn't worth it

if someone would have had a rocket launcher he could have stopped the guy in the hotel

True. A single guy with a scoped rifle could have taken him out.

This legalized RPGs when?

>People saying (((((((((clip))))))))))
>Thinking they dont deserve to get shot
You called this upon yourselfs

You really are scum aren't you? 50+ dead people and you're going to use it to push your anti gun bullshit because you can't just admit you're a fucking pussy who's terrified of guns. No, having guns wouldn't have prevented this from happening, just like the police having guns didn't stop 50+ people dying, but it's been proven to work in other situations. Kill yourself you worthless vermin

I mean, you're not wrong

this
concealed rocket carry when?

Glock brand glock clipazines

>50-round clip
pic related is only 30

ARRRGHH WE NEED TO CONFISCATE GHOST GUNS WITH SHOULDER UPPERS QUICK

make it happen burgers

I'd have laughed if some rednecks in the crowd took pot shots at that hotel from across the street

>50 round clip

This honestly. The problem with disarming citizens and assuming police will protect you is that even ideally, they can't possibly do that everywhere all the time, and in fact the supreme court here says they aren't obligated to even if you're calling them about a psycho creeping on your property. Citizens needs to be armed to protect themselves.

If everyone at that festival had a rocket launcher with them, nobody would have had to die.

Fuck liberals.

Some degenerates in vegas got wasted by some crazy fuck and I'm supposed to feel bad? In a week I won't even remember this bullshit, stop trying to take away people's rights.

This.No one will give a fuck in a few days.No one really cares apart from the people that lost family members.

I'm buying more right now

>50 round clip

>clip
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

>announcing sage
how to spot butthurt plebbitard

This is a distraction to keep focus off the media who has spent the last year labeling every trump supporter as racist, as a nazi as EVIL.
Do not let the media get away with this shit.

Yeah exactly takes a sniper to to kill one

>buying overpriced guns at a gunshow

Only nigs and retards do this