Why do white men oppose gun control so much?

Why do white men oppose gun control so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To shoot niggers.

Everyone has a right to self defense.

We need to be actively opposing the stereotyping (((they're))) trying to establish. They need to use "mass shootings" because these events are easily staged and sensationalized in media. Statistically speaking, the racial face of gun violence is much different. We need to bring light to this truth

Notice anything similar?
>They all have safety glass thingies
>Operator tier trigger discipline
>Know their shit
>Atleast one of them drives his bicycle and shoots niggers with uzi
Lefties already on this carcass huh?

>notice anything similar?

They're all law abiding citizens and responsible gun owners.

So they can have an easier time committing mass shootings

>Notice anything

They all wear glasses ?

False. The right to guns isn't about self defence, its purpose is to overthrow the state if it becomes tyrannical.

the guns are all black/brown

all 5 never killed anybody.

Safety first! Wear your eye-pro.!

firearms are important tools. If a muslim tries to rape my mom, he would be neutralized. If a nigger tries to rob me or my house, he would be neutralized. i'm not afraid of accepting the fact that i am responsible for my safety and well being.

because white men civilized the world with guns?

How convenient, they decided to exclude Colin Noir.

because somebody has to hunt the niggers on the upcoming racewar

They're successful and law abiding citizens?

YOU ARE JUST GIVING THEM A SUBSCRIBER BUMP

Because the white man coincidentally also has the highest IQ

WINNER WINNER NIGGER DINNER

White men are the only ones who believe in individual right of a self defense according to that image.

Because niggers never had permits for their guns in the first place

/thread

Hickock45 is an ethnic T*rk.

All great guys except maybe the Russian roleplayer? Heck, DemoRanch guy uses his youtube money to help keep up the vet clinic he works at

If you remove the second amendment, the others will fall shortly there after. The second enforces the rest.

Because gun control is antithetical to the concept of self-defense and self-determination.

because this country exists on the back of white men

>people who use guns oppose gun control
woooooow

I notice a bunch of white law-abiding citizens lobbying for their constitutionally-protected right to have guns

hey, remember when criminal nigger Barack Obama had his criminal nigger DoJ head Eric Holder selling guns to criminal cartels? Remember when gun-grabbing Senator Lee tried to sell guns to Chinese Triad (only to be arrested in what was an FBI sting)? Why didn't you say anything about the gun-running criminal nigger Obama and his gun-running criminal nigger Holder (and I imagine Lynch continued under the table arms dealing, I mean his treasonous kike Hillary Clinton and treasonous kike Kerry were selling guns to al-qaeda and isis so why stop dealing to mexicans?)

FUCKING WHITE MALES!

Why do they all wear grey shirts!? is this some sort of cult!!??
Big if True

p sure Kyle killed his partner

We believe in logic, not feelings.

Hickok45 is a good channel

Because they are intelligent enough to read and COMPREHEND the U.S. Constitution. Niggers just care about gibbs

>it isn't self defense if you're defending yourself from a state agent

k

To protect ourselves from 13% of the population responsible for 50% of all murders.

we should kill all lions and tigers. they are evil and kill other animals. it's good to rot them out.

what did Ian ever do to deserve this

85% of all violent crime in America is comitted by one demographic: Democrats.
White men are majority Republican.

iraqveteran8888 is badass

Because we value responsibility and self-sufficiency. Niggers and spics don't such traits.

he refused to try shooting the jackhammer

He worked with DICE for BF1

I've never been in trouble with the law. I've never been arrested. I've never been in the back of a cop car. I've never even been in handcuffs, not even for pleasure. I've never been institutionalised.

Tell me why I shouldn't be able to own guns. I'll wait.

BUT WHICH ONE IS GOAT?

Every single time i use this logic on liberals they cant respond with anything more than "you are delusional" kek

of course they show Ian with the scariest rifle they could find

>implying that most of them don't support reasonable gun control measures

Leave it to Sup Forums to fall for this shit tier bait. Of course leftists will have you believe that it's an all or nothing issue - either you support banning anything that even looks like a gun, or you are against gun control

Unlike most women, spics, niggers, etc they have foresight, and can logically weigh the benefits against detriments. How many millions of disarmed people have died in past hundred years at the hand of their governments.

It's true! Have you ever seen a black person with a gun? No you have not.

>FPSRussia
Fuck I used to love that channel. Is he still going?

did you really misunderstand his point that much? lol

You should ask him that, just look at what his reply to my post was.

>ancap flag
>retarded
Seems fair

Doesnt make you less of an idiot

He got arrested on some extremely dubious shit. Someone mailed him marijuana in a package he had to sign for before he could know it was marijuana. He signed for it, within a few hours he had feds kicking down his door, taking his guns and arresting him for drugs charges.

Go read the posts again and stop embarrassing yourself.

SHOOTER WAS MUSLIM.

BAN ALL MUSLIMS NOW!

Why is there a black and white pictures of Obama? It's 2017 faggot.

>notice anything similar
Yeah, they haven't committed a gun crime

it makes them targets for non-whites and these men are veterans

youtube.com/watch?v=0JoeXAFBbpQ

You shills realize that if the government wanted so desperately to take our guns away that they faked a school shooting, they probably don't have good intentions, right?

Wow, all the anti-gun shilling here confirms for me this was planned in advance by antifa and the shilling precoordinated to hit like an avalanche.

You're not gonna white-guilt us into giving up our guns so you can have your little revolution free from resistance you faggots.

Because POCs don't care about the law

Dude
>demo ranch
>forgotten wepons
>hitcock45

Are all like chill channels who in the case of demo ranch and forgotten wepons NEVER talk about the poltics of guns. Hitcock only very rarely talks about it and always does it in a super kind an diplomatic way. Have you even watched any of these channels? They are some of the best examples of WHY guns should be legal because they show that gun owners for the most part are fucking normal

Also guns are expensive and blacks dont have the same culture an history of shooting for sport or fun that whites do ON top of being a minority. So to act like its "just fuckin whitey again!!!!" Is dumb. Because some nigs would be pro gun But that shit ain't "gangsta" just like learning to read, using condoms, college, and using proper English.

Mattv2099 is from /k/ and his videos are pretty good

They have facial hair?

Thanks for the recommendations

I just subbed to 3 new channels

Demolition ranch is awesome. Plus he's a veterinary who has 2 other big channels, one of them is to help animals. He's probably done more good than the fag liberal who made this image.

Lol

Because we aren't delusional faggotry obsessed cucks

because niggers spics and muds will have them and we wont

I notice a bunch of legal gun owners. How many negros legally own guns as opposed to illegally?

You'd think the problem would solve itself

Fps russia is dead so he can't oppose gun control

>fpsrussia
>russian
>white

He's big, just not top 5. Colion should look into a career in broadcasting, his voice is silky smooth.

so they can at least go down fighting when you niggers are gonna come for us

Nice argument.

Why is Hitler on there?

He's an American from Alabama.

I don't think the top left guy is a veteran, he's the other type of vet.

it's a well known fact that burgers have guns because they are inadequate in other areas.......
they need something 'big to handle to feel like a man........

not sure if bait

>thinks i'm arguing

Because his party implemented a policy of gun control. You couldn't bare arms unless you were a party member.

If they didn't put them in prison and send cops into the neighborhoods it probably would. Along with government subsidies paying them to me as noggery as possible.

Because criminals don't realize they'd be so somewhat affected by gun control as well and don't tend to be politically active outside of BLM events that are just opportunities for them to loot and riot.

Glad to see you can admit you're wrong, nice.

le nice troll xDDD

honestly if you've never experienced a day at the range with family/friends you're not even living

>all these big youtubers with over 1m subscribers
>ian with his tiny half million subscribers
o i am laffin

Because guns are awesome, and we have tons of them. Considering how violent you leftisst traitors keep saying we are, you should probably stop pissing us off, shouldn't you?

Sarkisian is bigger than Forgotten Weapons and he is Mexican

Seems like you could save money on that Mexico wall and just wall in your largest cities and call it a day.

Open them up two weeks later.

I'd never admit it

It's because he's a disgusting ouiboo.
>Hi guys, it's Ian. Today we have a French LMG that had a reputation for being a giant piece of shit that never worked
>By the way I just paid $12,000 for this at auction

>he's still replying