#antifa50 psy op

allright, spread these images to demonize ANTIFA in twitter , facebook and other social networks.
use hashtags like #ANTIFA50
#AntifaTerrorists

>inb4 fake accounts
nobody cares, antifa is planning november 4 protest
lets make antifa look like a terrorist group before it happens.

Other urls found in this thread:

lasvegasnow.com/news/new-isis-video-appears-to-threaten-las-vegas/493629912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here is another

bump this thread everyone

Bump

Hey, did you guys hear that the pas vegas terrorist was a member of antifa? That’s what I heard.

oi have you looked at that melbourne antifa page recently
id suggest you take a look
it seems its not fake at all
run with it

bump

Interesting, Bump

that page deleted this message so idk, maybe

bump

did you look at it or fucking not?
they have a post up now saying that it was real

why would you care ?
you're living abroad in a FSB riddled country
screenshots and archives will be posted on twitter

bump

Go ahead, post your shitty propaganda. It's too late. We are coming. You've been warned.

Homo

>not my phone got it from a post on kikebook

better died than red
bump

did you look at it or not

you script kiddies are cute. real grade a work there with your Facebook phreaking.

saw it

Seriously, what's the point of spreading easily debunkable lies? Do you seriously think it's gonna hurt antifa in any tangible way, or are you just trolling for the sake of trolling?

were you the one who doxxed her?

no, let them play their games, we know who they are.

maybe
whats it to you
and >her

>the left using islam style attacks

bump

nothing to me, except that your effort was poor. way to go finding an old spouse. amateur. and you really think you can waive antifa.

Ok. who am I, asswipe?

O.O how's little sister?

get wrecked you pathetic commie
and i didnt contact an old spouse

you've obviously delved in above your head. I said FINDING the old spouse. did you already forget your short lived victory what with that Geary business?

>>>oven
shill

I can't see this backfiring in any way.
Nope.

it's okay kiddos. now you know we are here.

whats the difference?
and what has this got to do with geary lmao?

If you guys are in the moral right, why is everything you do based around lies deception and falsehood? Are you that broken inside?

Fuck you OP.

Yes, they are. These basement dwellers have been infiltrated by Russian spies and white supremacist groups and still don’t realize it or don’t care. Fuck these fucks.

fight fire with fire

>why is everything
except everything we do isn't a lie
this is one person who made this thread, not the entirety of Sup Forums
are you that stupid that you can't differentiate one poster from an entire board? by that omission you're a part of the problem too

Because we're sick of being hamstrung by rules of engagement our opponents do not and will never follow. Alinsky was a bastard, but the results of his methods speak for themselves.

this is probably not the best idea, but here's a transparent antifa logo

Bump for chaos, I want the us to balkanize

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm truly revolted by how deceptive and coniving you people are. I've taken a screen shot of this post and I'll be circulating this through social media.

I'm a journalist for vice media who has been following the trend of online right wing radicalisation and I'm going to report on this type of behavior to prevent further violence.

You people are liars and violent deceptive scum who will use treachery and immoral means to push your objectives whilst claiming the "other side"(whomever that might be) is doing this instead.

You all are criminals and should be made to stand trial.

Good one, bogan

He wuz a good boy, he dindu nuffin

People in US soil participating in this violate 16 counts of federal law and anyone in countries with expedition treaties with the US will be tried in US courts.

That's worse than gore pics.

This will just backfire on you. ISIS is claiming Las Vegas, which is all the more likely because they made a promotional video just before the attack: lasvegasnow.com/news/new-isis-video-appears-to-threaten-las-vegas/493629912

We already have a culprit: we don't need to invent one, Lukas.

Remember, Sup Forums is the Good Guy now. Our enemies condemn themselves.

(You)

kys
even if this lithuanian mug said we can be deceptive we dont even have to be
that melbourne antifa page really did post that and they made a follow up post to double down after it was deleted
once again kys

are you defending antifa?!
far left shill get out!

what if its both antifa and isis kek?

Yes Aus user you are right. It's not like all people are deceptive or that there isn't a pic of a woman in this same thread pushing her political agenda into a tragedy. Time to push yours I guess. And I will be sure to send to everyone an archive of how a Vice media journalist chose to ignore other facts that didn't help him push his little ideology of "Sup Forums is mean" on his bullshit News media nobody cares about other than leftist scum with dead brain cells. By all means go ahead and I will expose you for who you are.

>not wanting to conflate ISIS and Antifa on purpose
They share mutual hatred for us, mob violence, pitch black uniforms. Why not run with it?

Never forget Orlando either

most public antifa accounts are parodies you retard

It's not, and stop masturbating. Antifa will dig a hole for itself in the fullness of time. Every time they appear, they make headlines with their violence. Even the mainstream media is starting to disavow them now, and they've made it to the official domestic terror list. Antifa will fuck themselves over because that's all they're capable of doing.

Sup Forums should focus on the future instead: securing the borders, building employment and fixing economic problems, and getting young men to marry and start families so that we have children whose future we can secure.

Don't even need to pretend. He was obviously a leftist booner with a chip on his shoulder about conservatives. Another leftist rage terrorist upset he has no family and an ugly gook wife. It wasn't enough for them to ruin America they have to slaughter young white conservatives.

>Vice
>calling others deceptive
Nice larp

>i am illiterate swedcuck and cant read OP

the post

normies dont know, i myself dont know if they are real or not so fuck off

Everything points towards the direction of him being left wing, what points towards him being right wing exactly?

He attacked a COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL = Right wing leaning WHITES.

One week ago RefuseFascism and some Communist websites said the Communist revolution of the USA begins this week.

100 year anniversary of Bolshevik revolution just happened.

The Undercover Antifa video where the leader of the group talks about having a handgun on her and that "Two AK's are about to show up soon", the other guy beside her says he has a sawn off shot gun (illegal) in his car.

You know without us, you have to pay for them right?

nope. you just going to keep throwing out arbitrary relatives I may or may not have or are you actually going to admit you're nothing a stupid shit head?

the "antifa" in Sweden during the recent protests there were all shouting allah ackbar, so it makes perfect sense antifa = ISIS.

Oh look a Russian shill trying to divide and create chaos. It's sad the Trumpcucks on this site fall for your shit. You deserve a bullet in your head

> Nobody cares
I DO care. This is fucking stupid and will backfire. How fucking dumb are you?

>ops on Sup Forums

yep makes sense

>>> the_donald

I may be a newfag. But even I know when this sexy bitch needs a good *BUMP*

>You lived long enough for it to be okay to beat the shit out of Antifa people on the streets

If this is all true its gonna get real interesting Sup Forums

best response ever

bump

bump

bump

This thread has been archived and saved. I hope you know people can see what you guys are doing.

I bet the family could make a killing selling their organs on the black market. Do you realize how hard infant and child organs are to come by.

doing what? you have proof these antifa accounts are fake?