She's right you know

She's right you know.

You're not president bitch.
And your daughter is ugly as fuck.
And we know both you and Trump and your grandkids are all going to be Jews.

this cunt would be in jail if it wasn't for guns

Such a tired tired tired bunch of crap.

Like the NRA has anything to do with anything.

She is right, but Trump will tweet some stuff and everyone will talk about that instead.

She is wrong. As usual.

SHALL

>we must put politics aside by blaming the nra for this shooting
>a shooting performed by a man with an illegal firearm that the nra in no way endorses
Incompetent cunt. That's why you're not President.

>couldn’t pass gun legislation when you controlled the government and killed a bunch of kids at Sandy hook
>thinking you can change anything when you control no branches of government
Also, what does this have to do with the NRA? That gun sounded full auto. Aren’t those incredibly difficult to get already?

>put politics aside
>stand up to NRA
Is she even trying anymore?

>She's right you know.
If we just killed all the niggers this wouldn't have happened.
So no, she isn't.

who?

>it's time to put politics aside, and do exactly what my political party wants

Do normies actually fall for this shit?

She's not right. Nra didn't give the guy the gun and it sounds like he was using an illegal firearm anyways (you do the math)

>stand up
>to an organization that gets nothing but hate from the MSM
ok

> we must put politics aside and follow my political position
cunt

Some of the normies became woke after Ben Shapiro's appearance on Piers Morgan's CNN show, but many of them still do, yes.

How do you assasinate the clinton family? Surely there must be planned revenge or something ?

>muh NRA
meanwhile you'd hear nothing but crickets if it was a muslim

>we must put politics aside but here's my agenda

Did that Impeach Trump sign seriously just copy the graphic from those Hillary for Prison t-shirts?

Benghazi was all about how Hillary Clinton was selling arms to terrorists, probably chemical weapons that ISIS has been using in Syria to boot, and she tries to claim the moral highground over guns? This sociopath has no human soul, only a kike daemon inside her.

Who's she?

The Left literally maintain that the Pulse massacre was not muslim terror, to this day.

They just outright ignore reality in order to push their narrative.

Also, let's just all conveniently forget that Hillary hosted the muslim terrorist's father as a guest of honor at one of her rallies.

WE MUST PUT POLITICS ASIDE WHILE WE WORK ON POLITICAL ISSUES

never miss a chance for a good political statement.

I'm so glad this cunt isn't president and we get to continue living in real America for another 4 years at least

She triggers me so fucking bad.

The right seriously needs to push this. The gay vote is within our grasp.

they are saying that the guns he used were extremely hard to get retard.

Will the left condemn Antifa after this?

take it down take it down. its worse than chechens shooting that russian conscript kid

...and the gun lobby is paid for by US citizens, who want them to lobby on our behalf.

silly child only right-wingers have to condemn things

NOBODY LIKES YOU HILLARY FUCK OFF.

>gun grabber false flag
>this bitch comes out of the woodworks
makes me think

Imagine she was president

Why does Hillary overlook the one obvious thing we need to ban: homicide. Homicides account for 100% of all murders in this country, whether they were perpetrated by guns or knives in the hands of people. Banning or at least regulating homicide would do more to stop the insanities of both mass murders and gangland shootings alike.

>put poltics aside
>start political attack on NRA

Pick one cunt.

Bodies aren't even cold yet. What a worthless cunt. I thank christ every day this pig wasn't elected.

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

its not about guns its about people being upset with their shitty lives.
this shit doesn't happen in Switzerland.

>must put politics aside
>here's my political assertion

one of the reasons im never off the trump train. Hillary would have banned fucking pop-guns by now

She is drunk half her waking hours.

Say it with me Sup Forums MADAM PRESIDENT!

Full-auto is illegal in the US unless it's grandfathered in or you have some kind of super-obscure licence and a huge amount of spare cash.

So, following her logic that guns are what kills people and not terrorists, her gripe should be with the super-obscure 'loophole' first and foremost, not a lobby which protects gun-owner's rights.

>pt pltkz asiiiid
>do hwat i wnt
The left does this with immigration to. They'll even bring out some "conservative" like Bret Stephens to argue their case.

>lefties trying to turn a massacre into a political thing again

They're paid off by more than the gun lobby lol. Just ask Hillary :^)

Holy shit the blood isn't even dry yet and she's already shilling for a gun grab.
>We need to put politics aside and do this very very political thing.

literally who?

When the fuck is trump going to do good on his promises and LOCK HER UP?

>Bodies aren't even cold yet
This is a classic republican tactic. They say thoughts and prayers and that we shouldn't talk politics now b/c muh tragedy. They do this because they know the American public has the attention span of a gnat.

If nothing was done after Sandy Hook had a bunch of children blown away nothing will be done for some hicks

>this shit doesn't happen in Switzerland.
You mean the place with place with pretty strict gun laws that doesn't allow all but a few private citizens to carry?

SHALL NOT

gun lobby = ordinary citizens lmao

anyone have that image of $$ from the NRA vs $$ from anti gun advocates?

Exactly this. The NRA is comprised of millions of US citizens. The "NRA boogeyman argument" is so fucking retarded... and even more so when they act like the NRA supplies weapons.

>it's all so tiresome.

>This is a classic republican tactic.
Hillary is a Democrat, remember? Nice try though, sport...

>Let's put politics aside...
>SO WE CAN ENGAGE IN POLITICS!

FAGA

>What Happened?
Shit like this.

>attacking the NRA
The NRA has repeatedly backed legislation that infringes on the 2nd Amendment and driven up the cost of domestically manufactured firearms.

Why can't this annoying cunt go away forever