Why is Galko so unwelcome on Sup Forums?

Why is Galko so unwelcome on Sup Forums?

>Galko in mexico

Author brought all the gross shit from 3D to 2D

Coalburner slut.

Which Sup Forums are you visiting?

She got popular. And hating popular things is the easiest way to get attention. Like you're doing right now.

She likes niggers.

>fuckedandleftbyanigger.png

I'd like to welcome my dick to her cunny.

Would you care to provide examples?
Im not being confrontational, Im genuinely curious.

Still waiting for my pregnancy centric Slice of Life animu. Weirder shows have happened.

A mexican nigger?

He started watching anime this year, don't bother him.

She isn't.

Australia tier shitposters won't shut the fuck up about nigger love though so it just makes any thread about her unpleasant.

I've made a thread earlier with the same picture and it got deleted.
I thought Galko might have suddenly been banned!

Next time don't bait Sup Forums

Sup Forums can't comprehend a pure gyaru.

People generally fear what they don't understand.

Have you played HaraPara?

Have you played Mamankyoushitsu?

mememagic went too far this time

On one hand, cheating content. On the other, my sick disgusting preggo fetish that is relatively rare already. It's a hard choice.

Wait, is this an anime about cute girls getting knocked up?

If not, I must know of some series where that's the case.

Truly the greatest pregnancy VN.

That's translated at least.

There's really only one route that has any focus on cheating,

Meanwhile there is a lot of focus on pregnancy. Not a hard choice at all.

Only two heroines have cheating content, and with both of them, there's a bit more to it than that. Swaneye really liked keeping things more vanilla.

Alternatively, there's also Haramiko and 5 routes of Harakano now.

because cucks like
ruin everything

I'll give it a go then.
Part of me still wishes I didn't have this icky fetish but that's just how the dice rolls.

Have a shopped wallpaper.

Are you sure that's shopped? I remember HaraPara had a scene creator to make wallpapers with the sprites.

I also hope you don't mind incest.

High test woman in a low test board.

It is an it isn't. It uses the wallpaper features of Harakano and Harachuchu, but even with the wallpaper maker, it's only Marina and Kukuri there who have full term nude models (and only Kukuri has one where she's wearing her swimsuit like that). Ayana has a 6 months nude model and a fully clothed full term model, but it took a bit of shopping to match the nude belly with the dimensions of the full term model and add the swimsuit to her and Marina.

She is mary-sue.
Otako a best.

That sounds irritating to put together.

There's also the test patch for Junketsu Megami-sama, and more of that's getting done by the day.

I like nudity with pregnancy. And clothing with pregnancy.

Anyways, I digress; pregnant monster girl slice of life when? Monster Musume keeps teasing it, but it'll never happen.

Her only talent is to make sweets, how is that a Mary Sue?

If only HaraPara had a vaginal harem H scene in addition to the tummy rub harem scene.

I need to try playing this again, last time i couldn't unlock anything for some reason.

I don't even know how that's possible, there's only one route that's tricky to get and that's because it requires you to actively sabotage a relationship by giving bad advice.

>This game managed to have not only one, but two adult non-virgin women somehow get convinced that blowjobs give nutrients to their baby.

I really tried every option but kept getting the same ending every time, must be the version i downloaded.

I miss this meme, where do I get someone to make a meme about galko getting pregnant by sinaloa druglords in cancun?She obviously got the idea from her sister roleplaying with her boyfriend.

Nukige writing, man.

I think you also need to get those early trivia questions correct at the start of the game. And answer correctly when MC's eating dinner with his Mom and sister

>Nukige writing
It's great isn't it? But really the imouto was too stupid. Like I couldn't buy into the fact that she was married and pregnant, I could barely believe she was capable of dressing herself.

There's also the joke Ultimate Harem route I made in Harakano, but I'm not sure I'd count that.