HURR DURR THE DEADLIEST SHOOTING IN US HISTORY WAS DONE BY A WHITE MALE!!!!!11!!!1

>HURR DURR THE DEADLIEST SHOOTING IN US HISTORY WAS DONE BY A WHITE MALE!!!!!11!!!1
SJWs will be shouting this at protests in less than a month and using it for their agenda. I fucking guarantee it.

So? If the shooter were black, you faggots would be using it as an excuse that black people are more criminal and you need to get rid of them. Don't pretend you are any better than them.

>pictured above: desperate r9ker tries to revive dead woman by giving her mouth-to-mouth

This. I wish both sides would stop pretending there are rules and fair play and just start a war already.

Except Isis themselves are claiming responsibility, which is pretty fucking based regardless of whether or not it's true. It's as if Isis wants to help Trump or something.

Who are you quoting?
Oh right, yourself.

Jesus Christ, white men just can't stop raping.

of course, that's how it is now. i'm not a hypocrite. i'd totally do the same.

modern society is wonderful isn't it?

Fucking Sup Forums hypocrites. You guys pull this same shit whenever a minority person slips up. Blow the shit out of proportion to suit your own agenda and when it's a white person who does it: "HURRR DURR, SJW'S USE THIS FOR THEIR AGENDA #NOTALLWHITES".

You guys are truly the lowest of scum. Cockroach people.

Yes those faggots will, however there is still a great chance that he was a left wing extremist. Why would a white christisn conservative kill a bunch of other conservatives at a Country Music Festival?

What you are seeing is Sup Forums version of
"He dundu nuffin"

>Isis wants to help Trump
Of course they do.

>great chance that he was a left wing extremist.

Why would there be any chance of it?
Maybe he just hated country music.

They can't use it because the victims were mainly white. They can't use something that paints the shooter as as a good guy because he shot white people, but also paints the shooter bad by their logic aka him being a white male.

With 20K people at the concert with cameras,
has anyone seen amateur pics of the wounded/dead?

>or it didn't happen

If white men were 1% of the population carrying out 50% of the terrorism, they'd rightfully get the same flak Muslims do. Same for blacks and their committing murder at 8x the white rate.

White men commit violent crime roughly in proportion to their percentage of the male population, that's why they fly under the radar. Because there is no particular white male crime problem, despite what you see on CNN.

>HURR DURR THE DEADLIEST SHOOTING IN US HISTORY WAS DONE BY A
Registered Democrat who frequently posted on Facebook about how trump must me impeached

Or we could just use the stats that show us how blacks are way more likely to commit murder than whites.

>you faggots would be using it as an excuse that black people are more criminal and you need to get rid of them.

We have the crime stats of the FBI and Africa for that. We don't need another mass shooting done by a nigger for further confirmation.

>deadliest shooting was done by a Democrat pro-Hillary supporter*
fixed it for you.

Thanks germanon

Well you guys obviously can't use this because the shooter is good according to your logic because he killed majorly white people but he is also a "EVIL CIS WITE MAEL"

>all this littering
is a mass shooting really an excuse to just throw your garbage on the ground?

>tfw can't into statistics

If the shooter was black, and killed people at a country concert, Trump would have a 24 hour telethon spewing racism.

Without a doubt.

I'm always suspicious of old white dudes when I'd go to the shooting range. Now I'm glad I was cautious they're fucking nuts.

they are literally everywhere. youre an idiot.

Any screencaps?

How will the young cenk turks spin this shit, I bet they're waiting for any info about him being right leaning so they can keep pushing this left the good guys, right punch the right nazis.

If you mindless cretins seriously believe this guy was pro-white you are hopelessly deluded

To be fair, they'd deserve it.

Not for being a demographic that commits crime far out of proportion to their numbers (they can't help being what they are). But for being so indignant and self-righteous about it (Black Lives Matter etc.)

most succesful is white? i'm shocked

Well, is it not a fact he is white?

Bullets are flying past your head, hitting everything. Maybe, just maybe, I should stop, get out my cellphone, and take pictures of the people that could be me in seconds.

Country is the worst genre of music so most likely hated country. I hate it and this is coming from a southern

White men are the best at everything, we just can't help it.

They can. The fact that the victims are also white won't stop them from emphasizing the race of the perp, despite the fact that they use the fact that most victims are black to deflect from black murder all the time.

You do realize you're getting triggered by events that you made up in your head, right?

Do you figure the promises to utterly destroy and kill the people of Korea by trump into you assessment of violence?

This pic could just be from before the shooting and they could just be making out I have no idea

This. It's nice to see people with common sense.

Stephen "Shoots up the block cuz they don't play rock" Paddock.

He converted to Islam though.

>is that his mom or his girlfriend?
yes

They won't be just in my head for long

>australian
im not even surprised

Disregard. The police checked it out and said he had no social media accounts.

This.

Perfect

>SJWs will be shouting this at protests in less than a month and using it for their agenda.

So? 50 people got murdered in cold blood by single person. If you are for gun control what else you would you use. Also I don't think that you really understand what a SJW is.

>I fucking guarantee it.

"The sun will come up tomorrow. I FUCKING GUARANTEE it."

Damn kid, you really have some analytic skills.

But if he'd been black, he'd be just the latest and most outrageous example of a statistically-verified pattern of disproportionate black violence.

On the other hand, white men do not commit violence out of proportion to their numbers. So this incident doesn't reflect any particular tendency towards violence among whites, whereas among blacks it would.

Is there any actual proof of that? I don't take the words of terrorists seriously, especially when an American decimates anything they've ever pulled off.

Also if his girlfriend was Asian, I'm sure they would have all sorts of problems with that.

>the deadliest shooting was done by a leftist
ftfy

And if he was black or muslim libcucks and media would be making a thousand excuses right now.

>You can swing your fist anywhere as long as it doesn't hit my face
Besides, NK has also been doing the same and shooting missiles at that you fucking moron. Go back to your containment board.

I'm looking forward to the /r/hapas/ and /r/aznidentity/ threads on this.

>Why would there be any chance of it?

where else would a leftwing nut find thousands of white conservatives? it was a country music festival

Thank you Mr Objective. Good to know that your speculative perceived outrage will come into fruition on no other terms than because you said so. It's funny how you people appropriate the language of facts and logic without ever deigning to exercise them.

WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHEEIT!!!!

>white men do not commit violence out of proportion to their numbers

Your schools must really suck.

There's a difference you absolute fucking idiot
If it was black, it'd be in line with trends that the existing data already supports, the only difference is people actually pay attention now because of the kill count, which would be a good way to get this conversation on race off the ground. If it's white, it's going to be used to justify 'whites are the violent ones' despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and people can now throw this anecdote in your face every time you bring up crime statistics and demographic violence trends.

>haha balanced and fair moral centrist
Kill yourself

If you have any FBI statistics that suggests they do, I'm open to taking a look.

>if you are for gun control what else would you use
It was done with a fully automatic gun. Those are already illegal you fucking moron.

More people were murdered in ghetto slums since this post was created. Murdered by blacks.

he was gud whitu boi, he dindu nuffin.

ISLAM, the religion of fucking peace strikes again.

Ony pedos, murderers, psychos and fucked up individuals side with Islamic extremism.

>muh racism

So fucking what? Trump isn't racist, unfortunately. If he was, what you gonna do? Get mad at being told fucking facts about "muh based black"

This is a win for the liberal agenda, no doubt. Trump will cave and gun restrictions will come before years end.

user, when someone sneezes ISIS realizes a statement claiming responsibility. Along with 2-3 dozen other petty terrorist groups trying to get attention.

Yes like they have for all the muslim mass shooter in the the US. Like literately how they mention ties to terrorists in the earliest reports

Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative, but I've seen it time and time again, one of the first things the MSM does is mention possible muslim ties.

FUCKING THIS

Also, any statistic data proving they are wrong is da joos.

Care to share literally any concert in the past decade that doesn't have an ocean of smartphones sticking up in the air recording the stage

she's got some fat cow tits on her ughhhh

brb I have make sperm now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

it's as if isis is an american project or something

Waiting for examples of this...

Hint: you have none

Dude, I'm in Tommy Sotomayor's channel and blacks are saying whties white whites, these blacks have no empathy for non blacks at all.

hello ahmed

Mad because you can't use this shooting to advance your political agenda?

Hilarious how you hypocritically celebrate when Ahmed kills 30 people and you shill your stormweenie narratives, huh?

Piece of shit shill

His agenda for being reelected is entirely based around racism and fear. One of the first things commenters on TMZ said was calling for a permanent ban on Muslim countries.

Democrats actually have a good chance of winning in 2020, as long as the party doesn't elect someone like Kanye West.

The wall just got 10 feet higher Pedro

You are from germany you have no right to speak shut up and go eat a kabob

Please tell me in what post you saw ME using ahmed for my agenda. I am not Sup Forums. Sup Forums is not me.

Good post, swineskins being hypocrites once again.

All country after Johnny Cash is a mistake

Fuck off melbourne you have no right to use our flag you cunt

Wouldn't have to. There are reams of data showing that niggers are more criminal and we need to get rid of them. I don't need to cherry-pick isolated incidents.

>Please tell me in what post you saw ME using ahmed for my agenda. I am not Sup Forums. Sup Forums is not me.
It's a general description of how Sup Forums acts, don't pretend this isn't standard behavior on Sup Forums, shill, there are threads ridden with shill trash always attempting to spin tragedies like these in favor of their fringe ideologues whenever something big happens

So don't complain about leftists using this to advance their agenda, you are in no position to complain

Fuck off proxy faggot

Make that 50 feet Jose

Like hitler said the japanese were honarary whites this guy wasnt white he was a traitor and is on the side of the souless and democrat

This men lies join Zoroastrianism.

yeah we would but leftist media WOULD NOT talk about fucking N I G G E R S and other shitskins it would be just another "incident"

Not really masss shootings are not that common and whites dont commit as mucho murder as blacks in general so one or two arent that important.

Tfw can't into loo

Yeah especially when it's niggera with common sense

You realize it was an old, white conservative, right?

My family was at this concert user, she was just released from the hospital. Thank God she is ok but she was trampled and witnessed two people die right in front of her.