Is hayate the strongest Nanoha?

Is hayate the strongest Nanoha?

She's a walking nuke, but slow and unskilled, therefore useless for direct combat.

She only has huge mana and OP spells, nothing else.

Yes.

Source: my penis

This basically. She's meant to fight alongside her knights because they can take the heat off her while she nukes shit. She can't get much done on her own.

Lesbian Jesus is

In fairness, once she starts lobbing those nukes, it's really hard to stop her effectively.

I want to impregnate wheelchair Hayate.

Nanoha or Signum are probably the strongest in actual combat. While their nuking capability isn't quite as good as Hayate, it's still damn impressive and all the rest of their combat abilities are light years ahead.

That depends on what you actual define as "actual combat", all the strong mages in the series are more or less specialized in something, and are more suited for different kinds of battle scenarios, overall Hayate has the higher power leveled, followed by Nanoha and Fate, and then Signum. In straight 1v1 duels or sparring Signum seems to have the advantage since she is very strong at close range combat and can tank and get close to her opponents with ease, I can only see Fate being more suited for this kind of battle but I don't think we will never see her seriously sparring with anyone anymore, or having a real 1v1 fight against a strong opponent for that matter.

In terms of firepower alone, yes.

She's very powerful, but relegated to rear support roles because she's a nuclear bomber that cannot do normal combat at all and her spells take forever to go off.
She's powerful if she has fighters on the front keeping the enemy busy and buying her time for her spells to be ready.
The reason why the Yagamis are stated to be unstoppable in a team battle in Vivid is simply due to how well they are as a team. The roles they have would probably go like this
>Front attacker: Vita/Signum
>Guard wing: Zafira
>Center guard: Shamal
>Rear support: Hayate/Rein
Their strategy would simply be "Buy time for Hayate to nuke the field", and this is made even better by the fact that Signum and Vita are tanky as fuck and decently fast so its not easy to get past them to attack Shamal, much less Hayate.

Nanoha and Fate is more well-rounded, with Nanoha leaning towards shooting and being more tanky and Fate leaning towards melee and being fast with minimal protection for more fast.

Posting royalty in a tanuki thread.

Given that this is a Nanoha thread, I'll ask this: Triangle Heart 3 translation when?

Given that we only just barely got Vivid subs, probably never ever.

Wait, the Vivid anime isn't fully subbed?

Nah. A kind user subbed it as it aired.

He was a great man.

And cutest.

Sorry, but Vita is cutest

And what did you mean by "barely" then?

Not that user.
The person who subbed Vivid nearly gave up on it several times, but kept at it when it was clear no one else was going to do it

Yuri Eberwein > Reinforce Eins > Lord Dearche > Hayate

user you need to play GoD.

Yeah, it's not just nuking, she provides the full ICBM delivery package. And that was without unison.

or she could approach with a spaceship and start nuking things from orbit. first mover advantage and the ultimate high ground: a gravity well.

I like Hayate very much, but her rank is composite and not air.

You cannot directly relate the two of them.
Air is supposed to be a direct indicator of combat ability with a usual +- room for error.
Composite ranks are based on thing like unnatural high amounts of mana and other stuff that do not necessarily translate into direct combat ability and can mean that a SSS composite can lose to an A air rank.

See this guy He has a good point.
They are all suited to different kinds of battle.
For example Fate lacks defense so much a single hit can kill her, but for that her base speed is in Force already at lightspeed (they have a short extra page after she protected Nanoha from the Axe guy that teleports, who at first thinks she is actually a teleporter, but then corrects himself to her being just as fast as light, this was in her base form without augmentations).

Hayate has a round ____

But the knights are a part of her power. So she has 3 tanks and a healer protecting her while she's throwing those nukes.

So yes, overall she's by far the most powerful.

And whatever Reinforce is

Fate is the best

>But the knights are a part of her power.
Were. The guardian knight system is fading and they're simply sticking with her because she's part of the family and because they're made of 110% loyalty.

Besides being defense programs and weapons of mass destruction they're also people.

fetish.

I did.

GoD Hayate was trained by Eins on how to manage her massive mana pool and all.
Normal Hayate never got the training.

The real strongest is really extreme characters like Yuri(Who has an indestructible WMD in her) and Eins herself(Who is a WMD).

no, because fate could *teleports behind*
*stabs her in the back* pssss nothing personel kid.

Case and point.

Yuri Eberwein > Reinforce Eins > Lord Dearche > Hayate(sync with Zwei)

>Lord Dearche > Hayate(sync with Zwei)
Which timeline's Hayate are you talking about?
Because While the Materials are probably stronger than their counterparts in BoA, by the time of GoD, I'd but them on the same level.
In other words:
Lord Dearche = GoD Hayate > Main timeline Hayate

Since people are talking about GoD in this thread I was wondering, are the Knights fading in that timeline too like they are in the main one?
I mean, the original Book of the Night Sky is still around, so they could just have Eins reattach them too it after the battle with the Defense Program, right?

The Knights themselves aren't fading. Just the connection to Hayate from the book is.

If you ignore the fanfiction-tier stuff in the PSP games, then yeah.

But as it happens the narration might still throw win more powerful adversaries as needed. Eclipse users, ad-hoc boosts for story puproses, you know how it works.

Yeah, and he did a pretty good job, so in the end, it was probably way more worth than if FFF or such group continued. To think we here told him that he doesn't have to do it anymore when first FFF episode got released.

Hahaha we made such fools of ourselves.

i think a jeremiah could beat Yuri in a duel

They aren't fading.

They are just becoming less connected to Hayate, if anything disastrous happens to them, Hayate cannot reboot the Guardian Knight program(Like she did when she renamed the Book) to bring them back.
The connection to Hayate fading also meant that they are recovering from their injuries slower(Presumably due to the drop in extra magic coming from Hayate), also when the connection goes out completely, Hayate most probably won't even be able to instinctively tell that one of the her knights is severely wounded like she did for Shamal and Zafira when they went down in StrikerS.

One interesting to note about Hayate is that her mana pool is so big, she was presumably giving extra power to the 4 knights(who had their own linker core and everything) via the link to them, and her mana pool is apparently not at all affected by that.

>power levels bait

Signum makes me feel things

So does every character who gets thrown away work for the library?

The only person that is arguably fading in GoD was most probably Eins.

Eins herself, who previously was a powerhouse, was so weak that Vita was beating the shit out of her by the end of BoA.

Do you love Vita?

Okay, then can that be fixed by Eins and the original book still being around?

Nah Dearche has her outclassed.

Though Hayate is the most dangerous molester.

They're on roughly the same level by the end of GoD

Fate is my waifu.

Nanoha please, this is a Hayate thread.

Fate a cutie

i want to commit a crime

Subbing an entire show alone is most definitely no small task. I wouldn't recommend anyone try it themselves so no one who doubted me was a fool. They just didn't realize how insane I am. I think FFF figured it out when I released that silly Star Wars parody trailer alongside ep4's subs.

Very flattering.

i really want to make a recut of Strikers but i know it'd be a ridiculous amount of work

not like i haven't gone to such lengths for nanoha before

I love patting her.

Nanoha is not my waifu.

Same here

Well, I guess that means you aren't Fate.

I want to pat her head

why is she eating yogurt with her finger

that seems messy

>Yogurt
Sure lets go with that

What are you trying to say here

Considering Fate is my waifu, I can hardly be her.

>Considering Fate is my waifu
And that's why I called you Nanoha.

he's implying that it's actually light frosting which isnt as healthy as yoghurt

Why would you do that?

dang

you gotta keep your f8o healthy

Because the show at times heavily implies a romantic relationship between Fate and Nanoha. Thus, it is humorous to claim that people who call Fate their waifu are in fact Nanoha, or vice versa.

>Because the show at times heavily implies a romantic relationship between Fate and Nanoha.

There is none.

I want to do things to this cat

I want to fill her with sticky white stuff.

We know you do Nanoha.

Praise our lord and saviour aRon

She already deals magic damage.

i said fill not cover

Does anyone have any webms of Hayate's spells?

It's been a full year since Vivid aired and still no Blu-rays.

>nanoha will never ask you to impregnate her wife

Thanks for the subs. Even de-hardsubbing the TSed episodes as we whined about it.

Vivio is best girl

Lots and lots of times over.

Bless you.

Fate is so honor-bound to her work it is bad for her. Having a kid would really help her.
Nanoha needs to do something about that.

Maybe ask Mariel, I bet there is some crazy magic for that if SLB aimed roughly at uterus isn't enough.

Pick 2

My waifu > your waifu

But that is my waifu

Be Einhart, have Vivio.
Secretly watch S1 and S2 videos of NanoFate from when they were little, while being adult-transformed and go "squeeee those little schoolgirls are so cute OMO".