twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/914877434213912576

I predict over 100 will end up dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=b1e_1506690242
liveleak.com/view?i=fde_1506934995
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Read that as 58, 515 dead, God damn Norway sort out ur formatting

absolutely delicious.

600,000 KILLED IN SHOOTING YESTERDAY BY LONE GUNMAN WIELDING AN AK 47 FROM LONG DISTANCE

This is gonna be it. There's no way we're going to allow this one to slide. We are talking triple digits now. Guns need to be banned.

So wheres the real gore pics...

and literally 0 pictures of dead bodies.

Lets look at the sources so far, hmmm only MSM.

How many are deaths due to the gunman, versus panicked people trampling each other?

>58
He beat bum-kun by 1. He's now the second highest scoring killer of all time.

I bet Brevik's sweating right now.

Then it would say 58,515 dead you retarded paki

1 million American Citizens were killed by one man with one gun, sad day. Gun Control must be.

He killed 10 year olds like a dumb pyschopathic faggot. They are worth only half

wtf is going on is this really happening? Is this a dream I'm literally shaking, my brother got injured

Stop leaking headlines a day before they are released.

We will need a new chart

He has the record for total casualties now.

Don't forget to add Sup Forums

Looks like he's take the throne from Breibrei-kun.

His youngest victim was 14 you double nigger

he easily get get's an A+ maybe even an A++

The youngest he killed was 16 and most of them were 18+
He killed them on an island, in close-quarters. This american just sprayed a giant crowd from a hotel room

Breivik's spree definitely would be much harder to pull off

>Boomer gets the high score

Didn't even sound like 500 rounds got fired. Were these stampede injuries?

Having so many guns on your person might qualify as a /k/iller
Maybe /biz/ for doing it in Vegas

We will never forget the 6 million lost today.

>515 ALIVE

>just iowa things

truly the day of the grill has arrived

6,000,000 now

Ill admit i never predicted the next big one to be with this method.
Was expecting truck of peace + gun combo.

DELET THIS G-GOY

Breivik did 77. Since it's 515 injured this boomer trash might actually get more than Breivik. Difference is that the ones Breivik killed deserved to die, but most of these people didn't deserve to die.

It is also possible that rounds passed through the first victim's body and his a second person. Everyone was packed in real close and the trajectory of the rounds makes it a possibility.

neck yourself

they were posted last night

jesus fuck. this guy should be fighting isis.

HA WE WIN AGAIN
AMERICA NUMBER 1
FUCK YOU NORWAY

and dont even try to touch our singleplayer bomberman record, Timmothy Mcveigh has been kang for 20 years

ANTIFA IS GOING TO PAY!

What kind of gun did he use? Jesus Christ, that's a good score

white males have killed more Americans than Muslims

>Breivik's spree definitely would be much harder to pull off
an island full of unarmed adolescents or a city with advanced skilled snipers

This is an excellent point. We did some training where the instructor shot almost directly at a concrete wall, and the paper target ten feet away was riddled with shrapnel. So if everyone was laying on the ground, yeah, I can only imagine the amount of shit flying around.

So how does this will br recorded, a white male or a muslim?
Or there will be more bonus point, since it's boomers, white and converted to muslim?

The weapon he used is already banned, halfwit.

golden 9mm

FREE 1 week hotel in Vegas , if death toll rises more Free tickets to Any Concerts

Did he unlock akimbo?

>norwegian getting scared thier guy will no longer hold the high score

Any estimates on number of rounds fired?

They're retards who switch commas and periods in numerical use even though it's nonsensical and stupid af.

Dead burgers is always good for the world.

People died you fucking idiot. Show some fucking respect. If you don't respect other people's lives then why should anyone respect your's?

shit. looks like breivik is gonna get kicked out of prison early for this. hope he doesn't take it too hard.

>Jesus Christ, that's a good score
Autistic

PUSSY. Hope your mom is raped by shitskins.

Maybe some are treated for “shock“?

Yeah, but saying "Islam is the religion of peace' is not? Go eat a dick

Sup Forums would be Randy Stair right? The tranny that shot up his work for a character from Danny Phantom?

Parody account?

soo... is this one going to Sup Forums?

Careful, you might offend someone!

Fuck Am*rica.

Do we know who the gunman is? Is he a mudslime?

yes.

Apparently he emptied a few mags over the course of about 15 minutes.

>t. ass blasted turbo nigger

There was literally a thread with almost 400 replies that had 20 pictures. Sorry you 2 are retards that need everything served to you in a silver platter.

don't forget the Finnish man who smacked a goose's head off with a golf club a couple of days ago, it might be related because finns are basically albino Filipinos
liveleak.com/view?i=b1e_1506690242

Where the fuck are the videos
Liveleak is just a bunch of low energy shit

500 injured, did this guy was the terminator or some kind of new AI killing machine?
seriously it's insane in history guys

>RO
>LL
>DU
>BS
>FO
>r200
>D
>E
>D

Im trying very hard to get this because it means so much to me. I think this guy is a hero and saviour of our race

FUCK YEAH

He was the reïncarnation of Hitler himself and killed approximately 6.000.000 unsuspecting refugee engineers and doctors with projectile gaschambers!
Don't you dare question these absolute facts, goyim

>They are worth only half
ten year olds are also much harder to hit, that makes up for it.

The most important thing is to find out the ethnicity and religion of the gunman. Everything else is unimportant. Once we know that we can blame all his kind for everything bad in the world and call for walls to be built and borders to be closed and ethnic cleansing and such. If he's a white Christian then it will just be mental health problems that made him bad and we can all relax and continue to hate the people we already do. And if he didn't vote for Trump it'll all be Hillary's fault.

After this happened last night, there were 2 reported dead with 20+ injured. Quite the turnaround.

Jews finished them because they were inconvenient witnesses

Radicalized by filipino wife?

She from the southern regions?

ISIS is gonna get wreck after god emporer addresses the nation and pulls their card

This is a good point.

Are we counting people who died from being trampled as part of the kill count? Seems a little unfair to Brevik if we do.

Found a video on liveleak that might spark some interest. Let's work our magic, and investigate this, Pol.

So what, you double nigger? This is a Sup Forums tradition. Fucking newfag, get out!

liveleak.com/view?i=fde_1506934995

The police just released this photo of the shooter moments before he opened fire.

For fuck's sake it's Vegas
Every day I bet there are some wackos there shouting YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Kalashnikov by the sound, /k/ agrees

nah. Anders Brevik shot 69 people and blew up 8 more, totaling 77 (dubs)

also I think some azn got like 140 or something a few dacades ago but I can't find it

Probably. I still think it might be relevant.We'll see though.

Let's be honest here. At lest 40 of those deaths were from trampling.

Where were the police? Where was the armed and sufficiently trained militia?

>Seems a little unfair to Brevik if we do
I disagree, Breivik could have chose a location whee people would have trampled each other, too. Like a packed movie theater. He took the less productive, but safe route though - on an island, with no police interference and no chance of the victims getting away. Probably the wisest choice.

that is one of the coolest scenes in history.

Korean killed 58. I wouldnt say getting brievik is far fetched. 500 in the hospital then he only needs 4% of them to die in there.

oy vey goy, don't forget the 58 million

Several rounds of fire over 10 minutes, vids didn't show them all in one.

Sup Forums BTFO