ITT: Panels/images that trigger Gohanfags

ITT: Panels/images that trigger Gohanfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yNlPL9unj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was pretty pissed that he just went from that to a sadistic dick when he went SS2, I mean it was grossly unnecessary to kill all the Juniors and because he was such a dick to Cell his Goku had to kill himself to try and stop Cell.

>grossly unnecessary to kill all the Juniors
Nigga, what? They were killing his friends and dad.

That was the whole point, his inner strength came at the cost of his kindness and mercy.

I found it odd though that he went to cold and brutal. In the past he'd just become a pure ball of anger and hatred when he tapped into his inner strength.

No, it is mom's fault I'm a wimpy nerd.

You mean like this?

Or like this?

It's almost like Gohan is angry during those moments or something.

How does OP's pic trigger Gohan fags?

Or maybe Gohan's entire character can't be extrapolated from one panel from the Cell Saga.

His neck holy shit. It's like he's a thumb.

Different reasons.

1. It goes against the whole idea a lot of Gohanfags have of Gohan, which is someone who is supposed to like fighting and is super badass about it.

2. Some think it's out of character during his fight with Cell before he goes SSJ2. He barely even attempts to fight Cell back, and when his friends are getting tortured by the Cell Jrs., he does nothing despite always charging in to help those he cares about in danger before.

let's be honest: the buu saga was bullshit. it would be anti-climatic for gohan to beat buu effortlessly so they had buu pull a fast one on gohan and absorb him.

>Gohanfags
No such a thing.

gohan was out of character there you dumb shit

>It was grossly unnecessary to kill all the Juniors?
Are you retarded?

>like to study cuz my mother said so. don't like fights. but like Big Green
>I AM MAD! THEY KILLED BIG GREEN I WANT TO BE STRONG! DAD AND KURIRiRIN
>after Freeza trying to kill us all I decided that I should be strong and keep my studies since I can do both
>Androids killed the future. Big Green and Dad train me plz!
>ssj now. Dad is playing around with Ceru too much. why doesn't he kill him already?
>wait...? Me fight? I don't want to fight. I am stronger? Ok, let me se--*unleashes power everyone shits their pants and Vegeta starts crying inside again* oh,ok guys, I am stronger than you. But I don't want to fight, so please stop mr.android!Stop that about killing, kay?
>Why? Why you want to kill? Plz stop! Cuz of some retarded reason now I can't get mad!Not that didn't waste Big Green and dad's time training when I said I wanted to protect people and help Torankuussu
>SSJ2, lighting everywhere and my saiyan genes are tingling. I am loving toying with Ceru
>oops. Sorry dad. Oops, sorry dad AGAIN, I saved Vegeta and now I am bout to start crying and losing hope cuz I have only one arm! Huh? No dad, I am not hiding my power I-FFine, I will let it go. Geez.
>Sure dad and Big Green, I promise will be the savior of Earth now.
>7 years later here I am, being a student, and not training at all,fuck that promise.There is a chick always following me like a dog, better say to her to cut her hair off, she will surely leave me alone aftewards. Still around?godammit, whatever.
>ok, bad move. I am weaker and my body can't fight like before. Bad move, Son Gohan, bad move.
>Elder Kai thanks for giving me another power up I will sure not disappoin-.. Sorry, I am a father now and I don't have to train I need to g-FFFFFFUCKING FREEZA KILLED BIG GREEN AGAIN
>Big Green you are back to life again? Plz train me again! I want be strong believe me
Mess of a character

who else hyped to see Gohan in Episode 52?

literally worthless

he's better off now since he's effectively been written out of the series

I am very anxious to see the episode.

I hope the motivation of Black being a threat gives Gohan the final push he needs, and that Gohan and Future Trunks go into the Room of Spirit and Time together.

There's no time to be training with Whis right now, else I'd rather have that.

>episode will be part flashback about Future Gohan
>episode will still have Goku and Vegeta chilling with Beerus and Whis
>Bulma working on the machine
>kids doing stupid shit
>Trunks will meet Gohan in the end of the episode just to meet his wife and kid
>Buu is still sleeping
>Trunks still have to meet the strongest human in the universe, Mr.Satan-sama

He was also younger whenever that happened. Compare a kid throwing a temper tantrum, to an angry teenager.

How Gohan's hidden power works has always been wonky. It was supposed to be drawn out by Guru on Namek, yet that clearly wasn't the case since he proceeded to still get tremendous boosts in power during his rage.

>trains 3 years for the androids
>"I don't like to fight"

That was the saiyan blood in him that took over, he just wanted more fighting when he lost his shit.

Gohan or Buu?

Huh? Looking at the replies in this thread I'd say that pic triggering Gohanhaters more than Gohanfags.

But Gohanfags actually know that Gohan isn't a fighter

Not all of them.

>People think Gohan likes to fight and is a badass naturally
Who the fuck thinks that

Many of them don't seem to accept it

HE IS

Someone post him getting wrecked in RoF

Gohan did have the SSJ training to git gud at emotion control though.

>go to war because its the only way
>that means you like war

Why did Gohan not even try to attack the Cell Jrs while they were torturing his friends? Why did he not snap then?

Just you wait until it turns out Goku Black is actually Ultimate Perfect Black Cell who has absorbed the power of 20 Kaios, Beerus and Whis from the future and is just in a transient form as he adapts to his power and everyone loses to him until eventually Ultimate God Gohan (aka Super Saiyan God beyond Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan) to defeat him.

Gohanfags are the worst.

hidoi

cuck

Nobody. Not even Gohanfags.
He's become such a worthless pussy of a character.
It would be best if he just stayed out of the series before more harm is done to his character

But that's the best thing about Gohan, that he isn't a mindless brute like his father.
Truly the best husbando.

>Truly the best husbando.
>Let's daughter get killed due to his own weakness
>Best Husbando

I don't follow Super, as far as I'm concerned Dragonball ended with the Buu arc.

It happened in RoF too mate.
Gohan could have killed Freiza before Goku and Veggie arrived to toy around with Freiza, but no he's a fucking retard and Freiza gets to blow up Earth

Are you talking about when frieza blew up the planet? I don't seem to recall pan dying any other time, and that case was goku's fault if anything.

Got you user.

Then again, frieza training for 4 months to get that powerlevel was bullshit though. I'm guessing frieza fans were still salty over this, considering what happened in RoF was a near perfect mirror:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yNlPL9unj0

What triggers me is that thanks to his mom, he went from a kickass Saiyan, to a pussy nerd.

Was all the reused animation necessary?

It was just as Much Gohan's fault.
If he didn't stop training he could have been just as strong as Goku or Vegeta, but also have a level enough head to go 'This is Freiza, I should kill him before he tries blowing up a planet again.' unlike them.
NOPE
one strike and he's fucking done

>He has a hidden power that only let loose after emotions are at peak
>"Oh boy you have great powers, I will unlock them"
>He gets his powers free by Saichoro in Namek
>"Oh boy you have great powers, I will unlock them"
>He gets his powers free by old kaio shin
Toriyama should have retired after DBZ 3

Why are people in DB threads so dumb? Gohan didn't keep up his training between the Artificial Human arc and the Majin arc so of course his skill and powers dulled.

It's not really that complicated. Gohan always had the potential but not the drive. He's just too much of a nice guy to go all out. This was called out by Goku after Cell had came back from blowing himself up when he had rightfully guessed Gohan was still holding back since he was afraid of accidentally blowing up the planet with a full-powered Kamehameha. Basically, someone with natural talent in fighting but doesn't want to fight and letting it go to waste.

Yes, he didn't train and no, that's not a valid reason to use the same plot device twice.
I didn't watch DB Super but i did saw resurrection of f. He got served by a first stage freeza from a single hit because "his skill and powers dulled".
Fuck Toriyama.

Didn't Guru say that he couldn't unlock all of Gohan's potential?

And Goku got shot with a laser. What's your point?

>>He gets his powers free by Saichoro in Namek
That's the -one- time where it was actually stated that his hidden powers were too big and so they didn't unlock everything. The real Sacred Water in Dragonball (although this was for Goku) and Gohan's initial SSJ2 transformation which was unleashed by him using his hidden powers are closer to what you're talking about there.

Better yet, apparently his skills only lowered slightly in the 7 years between cell and buu, but apparently completely collapsed in the 5 or 6 months between BoG and RoF.

>He got served by a first stage freeza from a single hit because "his skill and powers dulled".
and because Freeza trained.

And here I thought the whole point of the movie is a Freiza that actually took the fight seriously is incredibly dangerous or that from BoG, that not even Saiyans are immune to cheap shots when they are truly unprepared to take a hit.

Gohan hasn't really seriously trained since the Artificial Human arc. Whatever training he did for the tournament wasn't even enough to recover his abilities from 7 years before and immediately after that he never trained again.

I'm not arguing that. I did recall him saying that he had more potential and he certainly display it while fighting second form frieza.
What I don't understand is fucking using the same plot device over and over with this shit character, clearly Toriyama couldn't figure what to do with him.
Thanks, I forgot about that bulshit too. Point is...
>Toriyama should have retired after DBZ 2

Quit projecting faggot.

Honest question.
Would you rather have him instead of Trunks on the new future arc considering that he could come from the future or another universe and still have Black as the main villain?

Tapion wouldn't come back because he is not from the original series

>What I don't understand is fucking using the same plot device over and over with this shit character, clearly Toriyama couldn't figure what to do with him.

That was the whole point though. He had huge potential, but didn't like fighting, so, he had to get these potential boosts in order to be forced into a position where he had to fight. It's how the conflict for a character like him works. It's like complaining that Goku's character is always about meeting someone stronger and then training to surpass them.

> wanted to be a scholar since he was little

> human blood calmed down his Saiyan blood's fighting-obsessed instincts

> has a sense of justice, so he fights when he needs too. Especially while angry

> peace time between Cell and Buu: Gohan gets weaker because of the lack of threat. Also Goku was dead. No one bats an eye

> peace time after Buu: Gohan gets weaker again but this time Goku isn't dead, he has a wife, a baby daughter, and working to support them. Finally has time to fulfill his dream of being a scholar.

It's like if Gohanfags don't want him to be happy. The only thing that will please them if he's just another SSB muscle head

Also why do people say Gohan needs to train to protect his family? They have a Saiyan God in the family. Also Gohan's still the 3rd strongest Z-fighter (maybe now 4th because Future Trunks).

Robber/murderer broke into his house? Masenko him. Family saved.

Some evil intergalactic warlord/god invades Earth? Speed-dial daddy. Family saved.

> Some evil intergalactic warlord/god invades Earth? Speed-dial daddy. Family saved.

And only if the enemy just happens to be SS2-tier strength. Otherwise, Gohan can take care of it himself.

>It's like if Gohanfags don't want him to be happy.
Yeah, because then there'd be no story. The whole point of a character like Gohan is the fact that he's forced to do something he doesn't enjoy. The moment he has a standard happy life there's no drama and no story, like (lack of) presence in Super shows.

According to DBO, Gohan will write "Ground-breaking Science" and teach ki to all the people of Earth.

Gohan HAS to be a scholar. He will usher a new era for humanity.

He can't be the perfect genius fighter AND genius scholar people want him to be.

This is why Gohan continues to be the fucking best. There are multiple ways to be a hero.

HE ISN'T JUST FUCKING AROUND HERE

Never mind the fact that it's smart scholarly people that doesn't fight like Bulma that actually saved the world more often than not. The series would have been over at the original run if she hadn't invented the one and only Dragonball locator. The fact that Gohan is going to be like Bulma, but can fight as well, doesn't deter people to constantly shit on him for not being able to take on someone that required a universe busting punch entity to win against.

> He did nothing wrong

>yfw Fat Buu could have absorbed Gohan, aced the test & entered the Multiverse tournament

Not sure if fusions would be allowed.

Otherwise, they could've brought Gotenks instead of Piccolo.

but tecnically speaking thats the only movie that should be canon (in another timeline) because future trunks got his sword from him but not present kid trunks

Even if it didn't fully recover his abilities, he was still pretty toned and able to fight. Compare that to the 0 muscle Gohan we see in Super.

Gotenks has a time limit & Buu's absorbtions are different in the sense that there's a dominant bloke (Kibito Kai aside). It's closer to Piccolo & Nail than Gotenks.

Six months user. All those muscles.