HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums's most hated Chad literally foot away from getting brains blown out, survives while bitch he was about to fuck dies

twitter.com/iDanBilzerian/status/914754103942639616

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gWk6jS5TcA8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4941060/Dakota-Meyer-slams-Dan-Bilzerian.html#ixzz4uMuelceW
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4941060/Dakota-Meyer-slams-Dan-Bilzerian.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking gnarly m8

Any Chad worth his salt would take a bullet for someone, survive, and be featured on the news as a hero

so he's got a story and wont have to pay the girl? win-win

>war is hell bruh

>Sup Forums hates Dan

Why would we hate a gun advocate?

>stupid ass ???? brain god-

What did he say at the end ?

YOU are a bunch of country music, NASCAR loving, Monster Truck, Hockey Playing racist

lmao he acted like a pussy in that video
good pr i guess

ha, nature takes its course

what the fuck

Fucked up man

>try to save western civilization
>Chad turns its women into money loving whores

You tell me

still better than being a nigger

He lives shitter life than most of us expect. I bet he regret not being shot

He would take a bullet for you, but Chad is so awesome you would take it for him

having a baby dick with all the hookers in the world, must be sad

the fuck...

Correct. He has nothing besides some thots. No friends, no love, just like me or you. But I am proud hikkikomori masturbate race so I am ok with that. And he is a broken Chad who cannot sustain all his loneliness.

yeah, supposedly during one of the chimpout riots. fuckin epic

> I am proud hikkikomori masturbate race

So am I, but let's be real here.

So Chad led a woman to her death. Not a Chad if you can't protect your woman

he's a pretend chad who got btfo by an actual chad

Chad lays claim to no single woman. They come and go. 4 billion more where she came from.

Wtf, BLM for life naow

What the fuck?

Someone post the webm of the African blowing the butthole of the cow or horse

operator? like i'd like an exit?

As an /r9k/ ambassador I can confirm that, on the universal scale, Dan being 12 inches from death but surviving is equivalent to Dan being handed the rights to every anime and self-insert fucking every waifu.

This is absolute depravity.

>beta has to nurse the whores back to health with no compensation

yo who dis?

>My stupid ass didnt carry a gun tonight
Thats why he had to run to his car before returning to the scene

that's what i meant about nature taking its course user senpai

he sounded like he was pissed that brain matter got on him what a dick

kekd

>Actually being this butthurt because he ran away during a hailstorm of bullets

What the fuck should he have done? Started dragging dead bodies to cover or something? Come on..

>stop exploding you cowards!

chekd for the truth

Sure is easy to dictate what people should do in stressful situations from the comfort of your computer chair.

Stacey should know better than to get Chad dirty

the god dan bilzerian literally ran to his place to get guns then went back, its in his next instagram video

>Sup Forums is a single person
dont hate Dan, dont particulary think highly of him, but he's alright

They call em Chairborne Rangers for a reason

um he's a marine corps vet and medal of honor recipient

>I'll just run towards an active shooter area with my own guns

Sure he did buddy

>chad
>named dakota

jesus christ sven, stop thinking about achmed's cock for 2 seconds and realize they're criticizing his supposed military prowess which would be utilized in exactly that type of situation

How the fuck he did he survive, that's the best thing to come out of this.

>your

Why the fuck can't americans shut up about non-white cocks

What was he doing in the stereotypically most degenerate place in the US
Fuck him and fuck all the victims
Degenerates

Protip: everything he puts out is fake

more chad than you'll ever be

I do it all the time. It's comfy.

>Chads taking bullets for anyone or anything

ahahahahahahaha

I don't think you guys know what being a Chad is all about.

Being a Chad is using your fuck-pet aka current girlfriend as a meat shield against the bullets, and then still having those same fuck pets beg you to keep them and fuck them because they are so desperately and hopelessly attached to you.

he received a lot of cock in his ass

what does that sign say?

>stupid ass me didn't bring a gun
For Americans a gun is essential item that they have on their person at all time. Similar to a wallet, keys or phone for civilised people.

thanks dude

You are wrong. Women are naturally money-loving whores. Dan merely enables them.

>chad
>has to date chinks
ok.

that's sarah palin's daughter you mong

why can't you stop taking them in all holes

fuck off Abdel

it takes some intelligence to not fall for the "make it illegal so no one can do mass shootings anymore" bullshit, i bet you're one of those end the war on drugs yeah ? guns are the same thing

>Chad
>attention seeking tattoos
pick 1

so mongoloids then?

This faggot isn't a chad. He is a rich manlet who wastes his money on trying to look successful and loved by buying models to take pictures with him and taking steroids to make himself look manly.

this.

>implying a Chad gives a single fuck about any of his sluts

Fucking leafs and their twisted faggy conceptions of Chads.

the Chicago something. I've been trying to figure out the origin for years

I know you swedes can no longer recognize white people anymore but you should just stop before you embarrass yourself further.

reminds me of this a little bit

I wonder where did all his guns go.

Fucking pathetic insta-thug

youtube.com/watch?v=gWk6jS5TcA8
hmm Another gov stooge and fake Seal used by DHS to engage in psyops nothing to see here....these were all run of the mill citizens lol PSYOP EXPOSED

he's already contributed far more to the white race than you ever will

He's right tho.

i just noticed she was white, but she has black hair so quick look = chink, sorry.

Get out mohamed

"Operator" you mean psyop hoax asshole

'People are dying, you're running away': Medal of Honor winning veteran Dakota Meyer slams King of Instagram Dan Bilzerian for filming himself running away moments after he saw a woman shot in the dead in Las Vegas

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4941060/Dakota-Meyer-slams-Dan-Bilzerian.html#ixzz4uMuelceW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4941060/Dakota-Meyer-slams-Dan-Bilzerian.html

B-but he can use goldiggers shield ,why he run?

How the fuck are Burgers of all people so ignorant about Chads? Tattoos are mandatory in the Chad uniform ffs.

>He's contributed to something that's dying out.
He has tattoos. He's probably a degenerate. His wife probably fucks niggers on the side. He's the embodiment of the West's rot.

Dan is not a pussy for running away!
He clearly stated in his follow up video, that he posted entirely of his own accord, not to dispel any rumours about him being a pussy, that he was going to get a gun and was heading back to the scene
Police found him an hour later firing blindly at the upper floors of the MGM Grand while shouting "I'm a man daddy! I'm a man!"
He was arrested at the scene and advised he had the wrong hotel.
He was then released after police discovered he was firing blanks, in more ways than one

wait so that's the bitch that got knocked up at 18 by some other guy while not married... and now that guy is raising her kids?

Just like how the (((media))) and (((education system))) enable women. Women are born irrational and they can't change that, so the people who take advantage of their nature are the guilty ones.

>civilised people
>butter knives are banned in britain

>ywn be chad enough to marry Sarah Palin's daughter live a comfy family life in why live?

>if you needed any more evidence that it's fake this faggot was there, in a fedora

YO NIGGA DAT GAY

Meh, looks like a typical negro street prostitute. I've literally fucked dozens of them.

If you really think chicks like that are hot then just go to the ATM and get some cash and drive down to wherever your cities prostitute stroll is and pick one up. Or if your too much of an autist to drive then just get one off of craigslist or backpage.

How many tattoos do you have, kid? Did you get them because you thought it would get you laid?

wondering how the rest of antifa will outdo this on the 4th...

>woman got shot in the head
>you're not helping them
She's fucking dead you dumbass

10/10

nothing wrong with raising step children if they're white

What do you mean my son U.S. MARINE is a gay retard??

another hasidic nobody bothered to call

>he bins his knife
>his wife bins him