Everyone join Lady Gaga on instagram live at 12:30 EST /3:30 PST for prayer

Everyone join Lady Gaga on instagram live at 12:30 EST /3:30 PST for prayer.

Because when I think of religious devotion to God, I think of Lady Gaga

Im sure that next week all the people who "pray for vegas" will be blaming white Christians for ruining this country

It was ISIS.

I'm retarded 3:30 PST is 6:30 EST. My bad.

libtards dont pray.

Also he was using an automatic weapon, those are illegal everywhere.

Can anyone explain what's the point of praying for dead people? I'm not trying to be offensive to religions or LARPing as a fedora... I am sympathetic to Christians I just don't understand the logic of praying. Why pray for the dead?

>this is terrorism plain and simple
Proof????
Does she even know what terrorism is?

If they """pray""" for the dead, it makes them look like a good person. Their prayers usually amount to a facebook post

Yeah... I don't get it. The dead person will go to heaven or not we have no influence over that... it depends on how that person lived their life, right?

maybe prayer for families makes some sense

what an inspiration she is, so brave

No. Why the hell would I join in a fake prayer with one of the world's biggest pop whores? She's using the even to make it all about her now.

Plus what god does she pray to? Sure isn't the Christian god. Judge those by the fruits they produce.

Why can't she just do it by herself I wonder?...

I'm going to be hosting a 20min loud noises and screaming session at the same time to counteract whatever it is they think meditation is going to do.

>meditation/silence/prayer
Basically whatever spiritual nonsense you're into.

A crime committed with an illegal weapon you say? But the Libshits assured me that can't happen!

Ask her about Lina Morgana.

Lady GoodGoy

probably some occult ritual/prayer

Only if she'll be livestreaming that juicy Gagass

Legit christian, you don't.

You pray for the victims still alive and the comfort of their families. Anyone who just says "let's pray for those who were killed" or something like that are LARPing, virtue signaling faggots, because anyone who actually knows Christianity knows that does nothing.

more gun control hurrr

unless shit goes down on their nogunz asses. they'll start praying then

Wow, it seems everybody has got blood on their hands, according to her statements.

>virtue signaling faggots
it's this. it's always this

tattoos only on left side, left hand path, burn the witch

It can help with the grieving.

This is some sort of satanic ritual

flapjack peddler confirmed

Praying to whom? Satan? Disgusting cunt.

> people got shot
> let's make it about MEEEEEEEEE!

Here comes the disposable facebook overlays and hashtags.

God I hate this planet.