This was an open massacre on TRUMP supporters

>Guy was leftists
>Hated Trump and ate all media propaganda on anti-Trump
>Choose to open fire on a COUNTRY FESTIVAL(WHITE PEOPLE, REDNECK MUSIC)
>Did that in the midst of media lowkey calling for white genocide, white hate and self-hatred for whites

Literally, a liberal massacred country fans because he thought they were nazi bigots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DjlNYFxlYF8
netapp-insight.com/library/know-before-you-go.pdf
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_u5WGeRu3o
youtube.com/watch?v=PNRy5iWJhEU
youtube.com/watch?v=4sG91VDq9tg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anon5 was right.

And that bitch Hillary uses the event to call for a gun ban.
RWDS when?

>hated trump
Where is the evidence of this not that I don't believe it

I haven't actually seen any of his online accounts yet.

even better, she is talking about people running from the sound a of gunfire and how a suppresor would have made that impossible. ignoring witnesses saying they couldn't tell where the shots were coming from because of the echoing buildings

Kys

Gun bans aren't happening that means war

He was a race traitor

I hope the killer rots in Hell. We need psycho control. Encourage all psychos to kill themselves, not others. Fucking country. Fucking liberals. This story proves the adage, there is no hate like liberal hate.

>Guy was leftists

nice typing faggot

>country festival
And nothing of value was lost.

Did anyone find out anything from his social medias?

This is what happens when MSM mental programming works. Liberals are a fucking plague.

Boomer registration act when?

>MEDIA: YOUNG ALT RIGHT INTERNET TROLLS ARE LITERAL NAZIS
>Guy goes and finds a concert full of young people
>Country music fans
>sees himself as fighting future nazis
The media is responsible for this with all of it's "alt-right" dog whistling. They see young people as a threat because we consume media differently. They are practically jizzing in their pants over this right now and you know it.

why does her facebook look like professionally made with stock photos
youtube.com/watch?v=DjlNYFxlYF8

there's something very strange with these people

is she the one in the middle of the pic, compare to facebook pic with glasses? is the killer the guy behind her?

This. Based Frank.

While I admire your sentiment, there is no Hell after death. If you want to create misery and suffering for Liberals you need to do it now while they are alive.

he didn't have any. his GF's page was all generic family stuff.

You should have been here last night then.
It's being covered up.

Get shot faggots

>Guy was leftists
[citation needed]

Well, sounds like you were there.

Post the screen caps.

>Guy was leftists
proofs?
>Choose to open fire on a COUNTRY FESTIVAL(WHITE PEOPLE, REDNECK MUSIC)
Could have been chosen for that reason, or could have been chosen for it's likelihood of high casualties

>The woman being sought by police is married to a rabid leftist cuck

Why isn't any of the stuff being posted then?

He was a right-winger with a hunting license that owned at least 10 rifles.

Why would a rich dude have such an old ugly pinoy?

Hey retard, Nevada is a blue state.
Las Vegas has a huge Mexican and black population
The "country" music was pop country. Look up Jason Aldeen. His target audience is young women.

he prolly had a lil' peener

It's actually looking quite possible now and its on the list of motives being investigated.
He posted on Antifas page about their planned American revolution in honour of the Russian one, 100 years ago this month.

So it's a different ear and not him

Please sauce me on that, I want to redpill dad

>leftcucks in panic mode

THIS NIGGA HAS EARS

>he posted on antifa pages
Bullshit without evidence

>leftcucks
Wel I am a nat soc, I just want evidence famlam

Hey r/Donald stop calling them liberals when they're actually radical Marxists
Calling then liberals makes you sound like you watch fox news all day

>50 degenerates die in (((Las Vegas)))
>Sup Forums is not celebrating

Non-whites don't listen to any kind of country. White women voted for Trump, and the white men who go to concerts so they can fuck white women voted for Trump even more.

"totally real" twitter account

not hard to fake them...and many have been proven to be exactly that

Notice how the dude in the hat can actually grow a goatee and this last Vegas asshat can't grow hair on the center of his chin. You confirmation bias fuck.

Fuck off neckbeard

This is what happens when a load of tech nerds gather for a tech conference by NetApp - Listed among the attendees, Intel, Microsoft Cloud and Google Cloud & even better they where all listening to Country music... No wonder the guy Snapped & opened up with an M16.

and this is bad because...?

Nah you literally have no clue what you're talking about. Last time I went to The Coyote's pop country music fest there was tons of Mexicans

Can I see some evidence this was an attack by the left?

>Believes a leftist would have access to such hard to obtain weaponry and would be able to disassemble and reassemble said weapon
Sweetie he was a mental ill right wing wacko

>Posting extremely vague and ambiguous new-age shit
>Right
>Ever

netapp-insight.com/library/know-before-you-go.pdf

In the event of Emergency follow the advice from your NetApp application on your Mobile-Phone... Seriously??????

N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DELETE THIS NOW GOYIM

BAN GUNS NOW SHREEEEEE

It's the truth

>Implying a (((funder))) couldn't give weapons to Antifa, lefties, whoever.

he was a republican

BUMP!!!

>Implying things that are farfetched are more likely because you're retarded.

Of course, thats why he is seen protesting with antifa and the demishits

where?

>Route 91
9+1=10
2017-7+2&1+0
>harvest

Lurk more, I didn't save the pictures here

He was a Trump supporter. Enjoy your guns before Democrats get gun control pushed through.

t 12yo faggot

now i get it. it's all in the ears

The guy liked country, enjoyed hunting, worked for a defense contractor, owned 10 guns, and otherwise retired at 64.

He sure as hell doesn't meet stereotypical standards for being liberal.

Seems more like he was a spiteful boomer who had a late-life crisis.

That has not been confirmed to be him and is likely not

AR-15+picture related will give you 700 rpm, they probably weren't actual automatic guns

Makes no sense.

Everything points towards the direction of him being left wing, what points towards him being right wing exactly?

He attacked a COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL = Right wing leaning WHITES.

One weekago RefuseFascism and some Communist websites said the Communist revolution of the USA begins this week.

100 year anniversary of Bolshevik revolution just happened.

The Undercover Antifa video where the leader of the group talks about having a handgun on her and that "Two AK's are about to show up soon", the other guy beside her says he has a sawn off shot gun (illegal) in his car.

Big if big
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_u5WGeRu3o

>Implying that's not how ISIS gained significance
>Implying that's not how Antifa gained relevance in the USA.

It makes no sense because it was not TRUE
This is on liberals, and we must stick this in their anus, because they themselves(media) will not do it

No. Its all about power puff girls

>Implying think are true because you conformation biased yourself into thinking them

So... Is this what you cowardly little fuckers need to kick this off or are you just going to continue to LARP?

I'd still fuck it, tbqh senpai

HE WAZ A GOOD BOI

God the media publishing shit about people without knowing anything

>Harvest
> Paradise

>Everything points towards the direction of him being left wing, what points towards him being right wing exactly?

See:
If we're going by stereotypes, which is precisely what you are doing, then the guy is a hallmark Republican.

>He attacked a COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL = Right wing leaning WHITES.

As mentioned before in the thread, it was Pop Country, the singer's target demographic was young woman. Doesn't exactly mesh well with your "BUT HE SHOT PEOPLE AT A COUNTRY CONCERT AND REPUBS LOVE COUNTRY SO HE MUST BE A LIBERAL WANTING TO KILL REPUBS" argument.

Makes more sense he was angered by something he loved being "warped" and commoditized.

Your dumbass will believe anything. There is zero evidence he was a liberal. Given his background, where he lived, lifestyle, and race it all says 100% conservative. But u fuckwots have a way to blame liberals for everything. Stop listening to your Russian overlords larping as Americans and stop being unpatriotic for one god damn second! If you loved this country like you claim you wouldnt use it to divide us further. You're no better than Shillary

Why would a Trump supporter shoot up a bunch of Trump supporters, shit for brains?

Stop arguing with the Russian bots.

seems like a bad time to have your period.

Hope she had tampons

>Guy was leftists
Source
Source

I'll be waiting, he was a white retiree with a gun collection and knew how to shoot

FOX10 carrying live news from Las Vegas

youtube.com/watch?v=PNRy5iWJhEU

Shit, I never trusted that yellow bastard.

Case closed Sup Forums, I don't think we need any other picture mockups with squares and lines showing irrefutable proof.

youtube.com/watch?v=4sG91VDq9tg

Source?

How many 2020 votes did Trump lose there?

He hates white women, he has a ugly pinoy wife. He wanted to get back at them for never touching his dick

Do not let liberal Media control the narrative
They know damn well they caused this
THEY HAVE PUSHED FOR THIS NONSTOP

Pedos and Terrorists. The left is a cult made of freaks.

> But u fuckwots have a way to blame liberals for everything.
Because "Liberals" are notorious for false flagging/faking crimes. Already forgot how a white male liberal shot a conservative congressman for his political beliefs? Have you been looking away while Antifa and other Leftwing-Activist Groups got openly violent towards those they dislike over the last years? Or are you the kind of person that would classify Charlottesville as "Right wing terrorism" (completely ignoring what usually happens to "Nazees" or "evil trump supporters" that get caught up in leftists protests) because your completely unbiased® neutral™ Media© told you so?

> Stop listening to your Russian overlords larping as Americans
> [instantly blames criticism of liberals on muhh russia]

1/2

Anon5 covered so many bases in ways that anyone with a remote understanding of geopolitics would consider truisms. If you're going to say he was right, make it a very specific statement, otherwise it's not very meaningful.

other one already posted