Hajimete no Gal

Please, please for the love of god tell me this isn't going on a 2 month long hiatus.

Please Sup Forums ;_;

What happened to all the love this was getting, or was the OP just too shitty for people to respond?

I guess I'll bump, but I don't have much to say

It literally says at the bottom you fucking nigger

>niggers BTFO
my sides

>getting first 12 chapters in a span of a few days
>13th comes after a month
>now 2 months until 14
JUST

Why kind of a slut tries to a fuck her little sister's boyfriend?

What a fucking surprise. Another series with a generic pleb doormat protagonist whom the girls around him have their way with without his input.

The September issue of Shonen Ace comes out on July 26. Learn how magazines work yes I know it's retarded.

>yes I know it's retarded
this is beyond fucking retarded

13 and 14 both came out a week ago.

But at least you'll only have to wait a month for tan gyaru goodness. And more braless tits that won't be shown.

side braid makes my heart flutter

This whole self-insert fantasy would be a lot better if the MC wasn't a fucking scumbag.-

>everyone thinks Yukana is pure virgin
>everyone thinks they knew each other as kids
>mfw they didn't and she's actually a slut, but remains loyal anyway because she actually likes him

>he doesn't know september actually means july
How new are you, fagget?

Forgot my picture, I'm a retard

So you basically just read the thread and felt obligated to insult me so you can fit in?

Cover dates have always been dated ahead of the actual street release of an issue. Could be because issues are printed in advance of street release, other thing I read was because the cover date is used to tell store owners when to remove a magazine from the shelf.

I mean if you're going to act like a massive faggot over being called one you're not proving anyone wrong.

I am actually okay with this. Send help Sup Forums. Why are pure gals so cute?

The contrast

>Sister

That's the mother

That's clearly this Ma-kun character.

Ma-kun wasn't tan and had a different hair style in the image on Yame's phone.

forgot the page

Yame never actually admitted that Maa-kun was a girl
What if Maa-kun is actually a fuccboi

So has the age of gyaru finally come?

Could be an old photo? I can't imagine too many gyaru just wandering around her house so she's either family or Maa-kun.

She is like straight out of a eroge or doujin.

Her actions are strait out of a doujin