FBI: Las Vegas shooter had no connection to ISIS

nypost.com/2017/10/02/fbi-las-vegas-shooter-had-no-connection-to-terror-groups/
It's a fucking white man confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

lasvegasnow.com/news/new-isis-video-appears-to-threaten-las-vegas/493629912
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao Sup Forums btfo again. This has got to be a new record.

You're lying.
I'm on a direct channel with Al-Jazeera and they say Isis knew of the attack.

>Facts getting in the way of Sup Forums's propaganda
How unpleasant

If he was a muslim he wouldn't suicide anyways. This is different from blowing a bombing vest where they also kill many "enemies"

Turkish media says:
>FBI: No ties with ISIS

So he's just a liberal?

>“We have determined, to this point, no connection to an international terrorist group,” Rouse said.
>to this point

see

fbi is full of heebs of course they'll lie

ISIS claimed responsibility, they don't usually make false claims. His brother said it's absolutely not like him at all, wasn't even a gun guy. More than meets the eye here.

hardly water tight, but it's an argument i guess.

isis rarely goes out and takes credit for something that is not later proven connection.

Sup Forums nothing
i didn't think it was isis for one second
the first info came from a jewish website

It's a democrat !
AGAIN !
LIKE LITERALLY ALL MASSSHOOTINGS IN THE LAST DECADES ! ( minus one )

time to BAN DEMOCRATS !

NOW !

What about connections to "moderate syrian rebels"?

Wreaks of Mossad and the Messianic Jew world order rule from Israel.
Wreaks of Jew disregard for life and glee for killing the Goyim.
They can't allow gentiles to have guns.

This argument is like saying a Christian wouldn't kill themselves for the same religious reasons, but reality doesn't always adhere to normative beliefs. It is still possible that he would kill himself, especially considering he grew up in the U.S and it's culture and not that of an Islamic country.

They said they aren't aware of a connection. Fake news and retards like you are seriously lacking basic reading comprehension skills.

you fucking dicks

Also worth pointing out - they could be playing with the word "connection" in that a lot of ISIS attacks come from people without formal ties to the organization - it's more a matter of "inspiration".

ayy el mayo

>op is a litteral cum guzzling faggot from /leftypol/
>call "UNITY" causes skyking to go deadhand for hours
>Full auto firing from high vantage point spray and pray style
>Shooting at a country music festival
>via police scanner: card with name of woman found in room
>suspect is a leftynigger
>police get calls all over the strip to spread them out
>reports of 3 ama, 1 wma as shooters via police scanner
They were antifa, this needs to be watched very carefully.

lasvegasnow.com/news/new-isis-video-appears-to-threaten-las-vegas/493629912

ISIS THREATENED CITY DAY BEFORE THE CHAOS!!!

not to mention, there were multiple scenes last night including the belagio, tropicana, and several bars among the strip. This was indeed a well orginized attack. Multiple anons recorded the scanner last night, it will all be posted eventually.

>at this point

No, it's highly unlikely to be a Muslim. The whole point of Jihad is to get yourself killed, since it absolves you of your sins, not to kill yourself. That's why Jihadis usually binge on haram things, like gambling, hiring a prostitute, drinking alcohol, or listening to music with instruments before they pop off. Allah will forgive them if they are killed in combat.

That's what the Nice truck attacker did before popping off. He didn't kill himself because that would've defeated the purpose.

I couldn't give a fuck about his color. You american faggots are too focused on ONE insignificant genetic trait, there is more to race than color.

What is important here is his affiliation and reasoning.

Where am I ?

The same FBI that predicted and prevented this attack?

he didn't kill himself though, LVPD shot him

Intentionally placing yourself into a scenario / position in which, even though you may resist, you are overhwelmed with deadly force, is also considered suicide.

>run down a train track
>train kills you
>b-but you ran so it wasn't suicide desu

Nope, sorry bud. Willfully placing yourself in the path of deadly force is suicide.

ISIS btfo. Enjoy eternity drowning in boiling pork blood.

God I hope it's fucking antifa.

>they don't usually make false claims

Except for all those times they did.

not my ass

Suicide by police is a thing. Did you... not see the tranny who was shot by police recently?

Not confirmed YET.

Not "no evidence."

You fucking shillfag.

reminded me of the kid who was BTFO by based MARK MARK MARK

snapchat me nudes

Don't let white people get away with this.

We all know WHITE people did this shooting with WHITE inspiration and WHITE organization.

I repeat. Do not believe in the lies. They will do anything to change the subject and blame NON-white people.

No connection to ISIS doesn't mean he can't be a mudshit, he could be part of some other pisslamic group.

/thread