HUMAN BEHAVIOR

I am oldfag and I am here to tell you something. What is going on is not normal human behavior. People don't just decide to shoot hundreds of innocent people one day. I am close to 50, and this is new, this is not normal. We have never seen behavior like this before. We have never seen this pattern. Something is going on.

Men in their 60's don't "snap" and decide to mow down hundreds with automatic weapons. That does not make sense.

Don't let the media fool you into thinking that this is "just one of those things." It is not.

This was an operation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_school_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's the new normal.

Yup.

Decades of brainwashing education, mass media indoctrination and propaganda have created this situation.

Not normal at all. But it gets worse slowly enough that most idiots don’t see it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
>1927
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cologne_school_massacre
>1964, literally killed children with a flamethrower and lance

Spree killing isn't some new trend. Trends are just more severe with instant global media.

Yes they do.
>Be boomer (le I don't give a fuck what happens to society after I die generation).
>Be liberal
>Race-mix with a south east Asian mail order bride
>Convert to Islam.

His who life is stupid level 10 retarded liberalism. He probably virtue signaled to one too many people, then snapped and decided to kill a bunch of folk.

>this is not normal
Neither is mass immigration, state and media sponsored degeneracy, and atheism. Notice how mass shootings increased in frequency when all of these increased?

These were less than a once per decade occurrence before the 1960s.

he was a boomer who didn't stand growing old so he decided to mass-kill-suicide like in the action movies he has seen

His dad was a psychopath, this guy was probably mentally ill his entire life but fit in so he could be successful/make money ran into a a late life crisis as he approached his seventies and started to go out as he always wanted to

He was brainwashed by an agency. It happens. Total recall.

Welcome to America OP. This is normal now. It happens so often that people are literally unphased by the fact that 60+ people are dead and 500+ injured.

It's the devil ... ask Gestas, Dismas and Jesus who is behind this and they tell you there is sign everywhere (((666))) and (((3x666))) crusifiction nails of the beast..

This.
Mass immigration, atheism and turbo-degeneracy are abnormal but we still have that stuff.

It's sort of interesting that a person who launches hellfire missiles from drones at weddings and what not can sit in Las Vegas and do this as a job, but when it's bullets at a concert in Las Vegas it's craziness and psychosis. Not that I'm advocating any side, just attempting to remain intellectually honest.

>this is not human behavior

What makes you think that? A brief look at history makes one understand that mass killing is perfectly within the realm of relatively standard human behavior.

I bet the guy has insane political views

the meddia has been calling for revolution for almost an entire year now, it will only get worse.

Good luck

If I lived in America or Europe I would probably avoid large gatherings.
I'm a NEET virgin shut in so none of this crap affects me.

go away gnostic, take your heresy back to hell

What is Kent State you retard. These things have always gone on, maybe slightly more nowadays b/c of our degenerate culture. In the scheme of things these shootings are nothing. You're more likely to die by being struck by lightening.

You will need a lot

News was slower, trends spread slower and were usually confined to a single country.

There's has been a trend in China for years now, where frustrated young men break into an elementary school and stab random children to death, ten or twenty each time, it's so frequent that it doesn't make the news. So it doesn't happen anywhere else.

You go back fiend

I am not the traitor here

you will see at your judgement

What's normal human behavior when 20℅ of the population are on mind altering drugs?

>this is not normal.
>we have never seen this pattern.
>Something is going on.
Yes. Civil War imminent.
We've all felt it. Deep in our Bones.
All men with even an ounce of testosterone in their veins can tell that we're approaching a precipice of chaos, and something big is coming.
Our society is coming unglued.
It's too dissonant. The Left and the Right can agree on nearly nothing, to the point where we can hardly be said to speak the same language.
When dialogue and compromise is no longer possible, violence is the last resort of men.

Everyone here, better start getting prepared.
Get /fit/.
Get armed.
Get ready and get your friends ready to, because in the craziness to come, you're gonna need them.

Mass immigration is normal however they do not move multiple countries away instead flee to neighboring countries.

I know what you mean. Americans firebombed German children who were probably their 3rd and 4th cousins. Was that wrong?

What were Americans fighting for exactly?
Capitalism, degeneracy, white replacement, liberalism? Do they even know or do people just mindlessly do what they are told?

Name one other animal that goes on a killing spree for no reason other then mental illness.Humans are freaks of nature.

>Everyone here, better start getting prepared.
>Get /fit/.
>Get armed.

You are forgetting the most important thing:
GTFO of Major cities.

The T Rex out of Jurassic World.

The entire past 4 years feel like some social manipulation plan was jerked into third gear. Like everything was "proceeding as scripted" in society and things were overall "okay" for about 10 straight years.

then holy shit all of a sudden every single country in the span of like 5-ish years has completely rolled over and given themselves up to this new societal tectonic plate shift. Poland is being blasted for not conceding to foreign rapists, while UK and Germany and Sweden and Australia are just flooded with these slobbering animals, grown adults pretending to be children to get free welfare, literally overflowing and hanging off rescue boats to go to nice clean first world countries to shit it all up.

And in the midst of THAT we have america fucking cannibalizing itself even after electing a dude who seems pretty fucking opposed to 99% of shit that's going on right now

the globalists are kicking their feet up while the public literally tears itself apart, giving out megaphones to campus snowflakes to start culture/gender wars and aggravate a situation that is already falling apart

Remember goy to buy more guns for protection from your local ((merchant))

Consider this pol:
>normal white guy kills redneck white people
>no motive
>carefully planned and executed for maximum casualties and to prevent first responders from stopping it

You only do something like this to make a statement, this isn't some random wack job sperging out, it took intelligence, time, planning and money to carry this out.

something isn't adding up here....

I will... St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen..

Shut up faggot

>>carefully planned
He opened fire on a dense crowd.A blind child in a wheel chair could of gotten his kill count.

Depending on how far back that you're talking and want to go, look into the Bath, Michigan school bombing of 1927 perpetuated by a 55-year-old man at the end of his rope.

That dates back over 90 years.

Damn straight most crime is targetted not random except for the usual black thuggery....this is out of the ordinary and has een excalting for 20 years almsot ever since 9/11 and not only that they stories and the hoaxes that have been exposed show this is a part of a sick false flag ongoing CAMPAIGN to warp the minds of the west, in support of ZOG pro police state, pro mass surveillance, smearing groups that they align with the "right wing" Lanza and preppers etc.

Amen.

I can see this as a constant on the spiritual plane, but why is evil manifesting itself in carnage now?

A lot of predatory species will go on killing sprees if they're able to, just because they can.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing

Why are you reciting a prayer by Pope Leo XIII? He would condemn your putrid heretical gnostic occultic reprobate self with the strongest anathema. Christ, who is the Judge, will plunge you into a deep pit of hell you foolish lust-corrupted black occultist full of demons.

oh, he just happened to be in a hotel room with a bunch of guns in a strategic firing position with a concert going on next door, huh? just out of the blue he got pissed and started shooting, right?

Holy fuck you're an idiot. Americans were attacked by Japan. Before that we were not participating fully in WW2. Americans will also defend britbongs and Hitler felt the need to bomb our ally. Why was Hitler murdering whites?

Hitler attacked and slaughtered whites with the help of Japs, Niggers, and Arabs. But muh america attacked germany.

Stop trying to create lies to fit your racist narrative. Why did Hitler allow gooks to kill white men at pearl harbor? Why did Hitler allow Arabs to slaughter white Christians? Because he was a jew hell bent on white genocide. Amd you're a piece of shit for falling for his bs

They was just following orders.

Mental illness/psychosis can onset at any age. If this shooting wasn't a false flag, it was Charles Whitman 2017/Super Male Vitality Full Auto Remix.

Yeah, with 10 modded guns from the perfect position. It was obviously premeditated, he didn't just up and decide to start shooting down at a country music festival because it happened to be there.

Pure coincidence

I am not the one full of demon pagan race traitor fuk

>amen

I dont recommend you pray with diabolical reprobate gnostics.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surplus_killing
Should've read your own link m8
>Nonetheless, researchers say animals surplus kill whenever they can, in order to procure food for offspring and others, to gain valuable killing experience, and to create the opportunity to eat the carcass later when they are hungry again.

What are you talking about?

You are warned AGAIN stupid irreverent fagots !

>Men in their 60's don't "snap" and decide to mow down hundreds with automatic weapons. That does not make sense.

Silly Jew, why would an irrational act make sense? Shooting is no different from bombing except that it's much more work and we've had mass bombings before you or I (I'm 58 and observant unlike your kiketroll self) were born. Bath School bombing got 48 kills.

what?

what are you even talking about?

do you even realize the contradiction between you reciting a prayer written by POPE LEO XIII and you being a gnostic?

are you stupid?

if you like that prayer to St. Michael, realize it was written by a man who would condemn you

that leaf poster is a gnostic, he thinks Jesus Christ is Satan

>I don't give a fuck what happens to society after I die generation

Better than the 'I don't give a fuck what happens in my lifetime' millennial generation.

Only the lord can condemn me fuk off back to were you from fiend

>what is war

Fuck off boomer. People have always been violent.

The only difference is that now its getting televised and broadcast

baby boomers are too selfish not to go on narcissistic shooting sprees.

This is true, the way the police teams encircled the building and immediately found the shooter dead was too perfect of an operation. If I was a shooter who had no regard for life including my own i'd also try and kill some cops.

you are condemned by your own mouth you fool, you REJECT the Lord and so you will be condemned

If the rumours that he's alt left are true then this will create even more division. The elite let trump in because he gives the right wing a voice and now that the left are angry, this could lead to civil war. At work, before I could even browse the chan I had a hunch that they were going to push for the fact that he was liberal.

Also think about how he shot himself so he could have no interrogation - this would give the operation away

chucklefuck boomer detected

Don't listen to ConspiracyFag here.

The number 1 group of terrorist assaults in the States is listed as Random/No - Affiliation. According to the FBI - I think.

Fuck off.

>Seifert then went to one of the barracks, smashed in the windows with the mace, and aimed his weapon at the children in the classrooms, setting them on fire. He continued to attack the people running and jumping out of the burning building until his flamethrower ran out of fuel, whereupon he threw it away. When teacher Gertrud Bollenrath stepped out on the schoolyard Seifert fatally stabbed her in the chest with his lance and then approached the barrack where Ursula Kuhr and Mrs. Kunz were teaching. The two women tried to keep the doors shut, but Seifert managed to tear one of them open, making Mrs. Kuhr lose her balance. After she fell down the flight of stairs and landed on the ground in front of the building Seifert stabbed her in both legs and once between her shoulders.

Neat.

(((They've))) been brainwashing people for generations to kill "nazis" whom are surreptitiously named white men.

Ohh and this is exactly according to script. The left is blinded with delusion.

They thought they could oust god, and legalize homosexual marriage, and all manner of perversion while outlawing religion, and forbidding righteousness.

As god withdraws his spirit and divine hand of protection, the world will become more carnal, more violent, more hateful.

And it will only get worse.

I just read that too out of curiosity. You know whats going wrong in society? Closing the insane asylums. It never should have been done. Every city with over 5000 people should have an asylum.
Mental cases need to be locked up. Liberals are the ones that let them out among the rest of us.

>be in America
>get shot

Seems normal

I am ready for my jugement anytime all the time are you ?

Good. The degenerates deserve to suffer and the boomers that allowed their society to get this fucking corrupt deserve to as well.

I agree
I work in the psychology field and specifically with the mentally ill and I find the narrative of "just some nut snapped" to kinda go against everything I've experienced first hand and through study and experimentation.
It's not outside the realm of possibility but there is no reason for it to be a forgone conclusion.

It wasn't an agency, it was the (((media)))

40 years of clown propaganda and kill nazi propaganda then you have a "nazi clown president"

They're (((Manchurian Canditates))). This was just what the Jews wanted. A violent reactionary force against anyone they label a nazi.

To them white people arent even human, they will feel no remorse or sympathy for this event.

Not only that but they will blame it on whites themselves and demand concessions.

Watch.

Maybe it's more frequent now but it's not a new thing. Bath School massacre - 1927. UT tower shooting - 1968, Luby's shooting - 1991.

We going conspiratorial?

I'd love to see his medical records and see if he had a terminal illness.

Listen, I don't know how you fell into occultism, but you are not ready for judgement, nobody can ever be ready to burn in the fires of hell forever. As you are, and as long as you reject the Lord Jesus Christ, the only end point for you is hell, where you will burn and wail and scream eternally, forever.

Kent State was done by the national guard you fucking ignoramus.

there was that, "hunting humans" mcdonald's shooter too. i can't remember when or where it happened though. just what he said, "i'm hunting humans."
it's Sup Forums and all but i find this kind of shit disturbing as fuck desu. and i live in edmonton where we just had a terrorist attack on saturday. nobody died -- thank god -- but it's unnerving as shit. i'm really starting to feel affected and i don't know what to do.

>The entire past 4 years feel like some social manipulation plan was jerked into third gear.

100% FUCKING THIS

WTF IS GOING ON

It is pretty clever actually. How many lefties are going to snap? I bet a lot will.
40 years of leftist programing, their whole lives and families built around their ideology...

what is this phenomenon called?

>Men in their 60's don't "snap" and decide to mow down hundreds with automatic weapons.
This is what I thought too. Absolutely no motive according to police. It sounds like it'll be another ((random))) shooting spree used to justify disarming Americans so my money is on a government operation. Americans can't afford to disarm though because it'll resemble mega city 1 in about a decade.

Truth

10000000% this

WHAT DO WE DO

It could be that the motives of the Unseen Upper Echelon are unfathomable to average people.

It could be that the "big picture" goal or outcome of all this hasn't made itself apparent yet.

It could even be that the Upper Crust's plans ddid not effectively come to fruition and that things are, actually, unscriptedly, falling apart. It's obvious enough that Trump winning was completely outside any expected schedule of events (98% landslide Hillary victory huh?).

but even before then, the last 4 years have seen the rise of Gamergate, major and confusing shifts in foreign policy seemingly just to let in floods of virile foreigners with a penchant for rape and pedophilia, the attempted (slow-burn) normalization OF pedophilia, kids being taught and confronted with heavy life altering questions about transgenderism and sexuality, clear and obvious double standards that even someone with a grade school education can see (swap genders or ethnicities on any modern outrage and ask yourself "would people care less/more")

Not sure what we can even do at this point to stop any of this

> The entire past 4 years feel like some social manipulation plan was jerked into third gear
Thought the same thing, I'd like to know what the hell is going on. People genuinely seem to be losing their minds.

I am ready to fight the deceiver on every ground even through the flames of hell my position are clear fiend

> It could be that the "big picture" goal or outcome of all this hasn't made itself apparent yet.
Getting RFID chipped in a cashless, muted, dumb society would be my final answer i.e. total control.

Run. Build a spaceship. Find a remote island. go underground. Before the world tears itself apart until there's nothing left but the fanatics.

>Falling this hard for the ole divide and conquer

>There is literally no precedent for a white man to climb into a high place and start shooting indiscriminatly into civilians, this didn't happen 50 years ago.

No, it happened *51* years ago

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Whitman

> refers to self as an “old fag” on a Mongolian basket weaving forum

> asserts authority on what is normal and not

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Texas_tower_shooting
this happened before you were born fagert

Sup Forums is being zero help at all by getting everyone all butt blasted about hoax shooter profiles, they're even bundling in obvious fake shit like obligatory Sam Hyde Was The Shooter posts as "false IDs of the shooter" like come on MSM

Are you saying someone framed Paddock?

Watch Europa. It on youtube.. Its long as fck but explains in detail whats going on and how we got here... And how were going to take back the world through logic and nat soc.

I think they can't control it either. I think they tried to control it and are 'still sort of trying'.
But their plans were all global in scope they can't properly adjust to an environment of nationalism.

OP here.

The motivations/end-game of the elite can be debated until the cows come home. What we need to focus on is the crime itself. Just like professional detectives, they don't sit in their office and speculate as to the motivations of the criminal, they gather evidence and a list of facts. Of course speculation and motivations are important, but they don't hold any water at this time, and they don't help us defend ourselves.

What is happening is increased monitoring, increased control, and an unheard of torrent of degeneracy in society. Hatred and division are sowed every day in the media- news, television- film, radio, etc.

We must protect ourselves first on a spiritual level (the Christ, our Lord), and then on a physical level (stay away from degeneracy - drugs, alcohol, porn, gossip). Be a part of your community, help the weak and the sick, buy a gun, and learn how to use it. Stock up on supplies for cases when the electricity goes out, when the water goes off, when the heater goes down.

Having said that, I believe the end-game is slavery. And we are having a war waged upon us by fear, the destruction of the family, the destruction of masculinity, and the removal of God.

At least we got that part right.

Obama tried a coup.

This is the reaction.

In fact the soft coup had already taken place. (All the legal frameworks and key positions were occupied MSM was controlled etc.)

Except they needed a 'mandate' as all coups do to be legitimized by the people.

Obama saw the chance and tried to use race and religion to foment insurrection so that he could declare martial law, perform purges etc. (formalize the coup)

That's why he does increasingly crazy things, like BLM, transgender bathrooms, dictatorial decrees, sending money to Iran, unilaterally putting Tubman on the 20, etc. etc.

He didn't count on the level of pacification that had taken place. Not only did people allow society to be destroyed, many cheered, and none reacted violently.

What you are seeing is a soft civil war. And the organization of reactionary groups so that the next attempt will get better traction.