/CRG/ - ChadRight General

/CRG/ - ChadRight General

Previous thread: Place for discussion about and starting activism in political and ideological movement called "Chad-Right".

What is Chad-Right:

Chad-Right is an wide right-wing political ideology of personal growth for greater good of your ethno-cultural group, practised through means such as:
- nofap and drug/alcohol/internet addiction
- working out
- networking with fellow Chad-Righters
- political and ideological activism
- meditations
- martial arts
etc.

In Chad-Right we believe that the smartest, the strongest and the most powerful units have much greater influence of world's politics than masses. One example of this rule existing in reality are Jews that despite being minority have vast influence on current world.

Movement's purposes are recruiting people, changing them into successful units and deploying them in different areas of control to induce world in the way it should be induced.

In simple words: We want you to change you into real-life Chads in order to influence world's politics.

FAQ:

Why should I join Chad-Right?

If you want to be part of actual change in the world, if you want to feel as part of something bigger than you are and if you want to make new friends that for once understand( and like) you.

Why should I believe you that Chad-Right may work as a real movement?

Because our methods work. Right now, chances are that you are pretty weak and miserable as a human. To weak to make a real change.

However, as a part of our group and even more; as a smarter, stronger, more disciplined version of yourself existing as a part of our group your power-level would be much higher.

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/1839290
reddit.com/r/Meditation/comments/73o1cl/anyone_stopped_or_reduced_their_desire_of_alcohol/
nerdfitness.com/blog/the-beginners-guide-to-building-muscle-and-strength/
palousemindfulness.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_martial_arts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Okay user, but how can I join your group?

Read those articles:

1) Fighting addiction: jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/1839290

- "At the 6-month follow-up, however, both RP and MBRP participants had a significantly reduced risk of relapse to drug use and heavy drinking compared with TAU participants, with RP showing an advantage over MBRP in time to first drug use. Among participants reporting alcohol use, MBRP and RP participants reported significantly fewer days of heavy drinking compared with TAU participants. At the 12-month follow-up, MBRP participants reported significantly fewer drug use days and higher probability of not engaging in heavy drinking compared with RP participants."

Or anecdotal evidence from reddit: reddit.com/r/Meditation/comments/73o1cl/anyone_stopped_or_reduced_their_desire_of_alcohol/

2) Basic of working out:

nerdfitness.com/blog/the-beginners-guide-to-building-muscle-and-strength/

3) Networking with fellow Chads and support:

Create new email that is not connected with your social media and contact me at [email protected]

4) Political and Ideological activism:

Copy this post and paste it here when you will see that old thread became archived

5) Meditations:

The best is mindfullnes based stress reduction (MBSR) by Jon Kabat-Zinn

You can find his program on torrent or you can try those audios for free: palousemindfulness.com/

6) Martial Arts:

There are lots of them: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_martial_arts

But the best are:
- MMA
- Muay Thai
- Kickboxing
- Krav Maga

Jeff pls go

I'm actually not a NEET so no thanks

>- nofap and drug/alcohol/internet addiction
>- working out
>- networking with fellow Chad-Righters
>- political and ideological activism
>- meditations
>- martial arts

All of those are copes.
Chad is 100% face and height.
No one has ever "become" a Chad because they
stopped drinking alcohol or followed some reddit pseudoscience like nofap

Please delete this thread, Jeff. You are not Zyzz brah.
>the guy that forever tried to emulate Zyzz

> jeff
> the steroids giveth

WTF? It is just a picture

Are you retarded?

Me on the left

>no drugs
>always post pics of roiders
Why are natties so fucking naive?

Most guys here look like that. Tall too. We are the ultimate chads

Stop trolling reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>roids
>roids
>roids
>roids

Jeff go back to /fit/

Is this supposed to be /sig/, but adapted to the mods faggotry?

If Zyzz was alive today he would have been a Trump supporter. He would have created a Chad right movement and they'd Maga and laugh at fake news.

Why did he have to die.. Rip.

:)

8 people already sent me message on my email and we have our whatsapp group and now we will be making discord group too

>- MMA
Not a martial art just a set of rules (stupid ones at that) for sport fighting.
>- Muay Thai
Excellent.
>- Kickboxing
Generic, means nothing. Savate? Tai Bo? or something real like Muay Thai or Sanda?
>- Krav Maga
Le meme jew pokes you in the eye then kicks your nuts.

Do you have a evidence?

Yea these fuckers sure have a mean cope

So this movement is one which idolises juiceheads? gtfo

>juiceheads
part and parcel