Prisma Illya 3rei

LESS THAN 2 DAYS

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FyiR-EaQBQw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder how they'll fix that shitty anime-original ending from the last season.

They're gonna go back to the mountain, and it's going to get back onto track from there.

It was already explained in the episode synopsis.

Shut up. There's no point in doing a cliffhanger and then making us wait a fucking year. It's stupid and would have ruined Miyu's story in Herz.

What is sex with Ilya like?

Why does Prisma Illya get so much content? I want another Carnival Phantasm already!

>There's no point in doing a cliffhanger and then making us wait a fucking year.
Not having a cliffhanger was the most retarded thing that I've ever seen happen in an adaptation. Waiting 1 or 10 years wouldn't have made any difference, you don't do those kind of changes to a story.

>It's stupid and would have ruined Miyu's story in Herz.
Who the fuck care about Miyu? The story was ruined for no fucking reason at all.

Goddamn retarded faggot, fuck off and kill yourself.

>broadcast live from your nearest dumpster

Give me the Gil.

>Who the fuck care about Miyu?

Onii-Chan.

This is our curse for begging for an Illya route all these years.

SEASON 4
SEASON 4
SEASON 4 come on
SEASON 4

Care to dance?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FyiR-EaQBQw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

>curse
Surely you mean blessing.

The most anime viewers would just forget about your useless cliffhanger after a year you stupid mongolid with shit taste.
Hiroyama? Silver Link?

>The most anime viewers would just forget about your useless cliffhanger after a year
Cliffhanger happen all the fucking time in almost every TV show and you almost always have a 1 year break between each season. Now you really don't have any reason to even watch the next season. Without cliffhangers you lose at least half of the audience.

>Hiroyama? Silver Link?
Fuck them for being retarded.

Some SoL, shit happens back in the mountain, big fight, and the inevitable transition into 3rei.

All in one episode.

>and you almost always have a 1 year break between each season
It varies depending on the length of the show's season and what network it's on, but in the US at least TV shows begin around October and end around May, with reruns in between.

Anime seasons are usually shorter than that and reruns aren't common practice.

Back the fuck off?

Don't get me wrong I like Prisma Illya but did we really need more content from it before we got more Carnival Phantasm? I've been waiting for years user YEARS!

>get a cup
>put your dick in it

There.

Dems fightin' werds

Where can I find 2009 to 2010? Manga?

why does miyu have such large boobies?

>2015
>marrying a used up turboslut

She is the only one that needs a bra.

TM needs a fresh IP that doesn't flop before they can do another CP tho. Nobody's going to care about bad jokes involving the shitty characters from Apocrypha and GO.

GO isn't anywhere close to being a flop. It's printing them money.

He doesn't like it so it doesn't count.

>2005 with 2015 artstyle

Illya is pure.

Top kek as they say

Kuro said she needed one too though.

Nobody can find 2009's illustration. 2010 is floating around somewhere though.

Ok I'll just try looking for it myself.

I said fresh IP. GO isn't fresh, it's beating the fossilized skeleton of a paleohorse.

One more day