Gnosticism, heresy or truth

Redpill me on Gnosticism.
The more I read about it the more it sounds like a way to find salvation without the need of men in long robes and a church that protects pedophiles.
It provides an answer for the existence of evil along with explanations as to why there are multiple religions that all claim to know the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

anandgholap.net/Esoteric_Christianity-AB.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None but God can create, and God does not create evil- only allows it by lack of presence. Gnosticism is heretical and offensive to the very nature of God.

The Catholic Church was already compromised by (((them)))). This is all (((their))) (((fault)))

That building is rightful European clay, fuck christcucks and kikes.

>only allows it by lack of presence
But I thought God was present in all things?
Is the 3rd world immigrant kid that's dying a slow painful death from dysentery just lacking the presence of a loving God?
I see too much evil happening around the world and is all that just God not being around?

Truth, I say this as somebody whom has reached the highest goal of gnosticism: the gnosis of union with god, or personally knowing God.

Apart from reading the gnostic texts and maybe some books on gnosticism that may help you comprehend and that may fill the blanks, I recommend learning a meditation practice, that you will use to seek gnosis and to learn how to practice tantric sex, which you will need to do it with a partner in preparation for the bridal chamber, which is when you have sex with a spirit of the heavenly realm of pleroma to become family with the kingdom of light.

>if god is all powerful how come there's ebil and suffering
>checkmate christcucks

It's antichrist heresy. They deny that Jesus came down from heaven in the flesh, and is God Himself.

They deny that to their core. In fact, that's their prime belief.

Their secondary belief is they can gather occult information and become like God.

They are fools.

Eastern mysticism; you have no idea who God is.

Not an argument

Oh yeah, and to add to this Many people tell wild lies about gnosticism, such as this or this fag, take good care to avoid them and inform yourself of what gnosticism is and what it says.

'Gnosticism' is the word given to an ancient heresy where sophists would splinter the Christian Church by alleging to have access to secret gospels. The texts of the bible were not completely canonised until the 4th century AD, and so for a long time it was possible for men to create their own cults by alleging to have secret texts which revealed special hidden truths which were not available for public consumption. The word 'Gnosticism' comes from the secret knowledge the Gnostics were selling to gain influence and power. The Greek word for knowledge is 'gnosis'.

Gnosticism is just the ancient equivalent of New Age mumbo jumbo. If you take it seriously you're a sucker.

Clearly you are somebody whom hasn't reached the highest levels of grammar

Not my native tongue, in any case I have reached the highest level of spiritual attainment, which is something you cannot say.

anandgholap.net/Esoteric_Christianity-AB.htm

take LSD & you will "know", then it remains for you to decide whether to play the game as a gnostic or not. It may be better to pretend to be agnostic despite having remembered that you are God

Also, last but not least, unlike other religions, which are very external, gnosticism is all about the spiritual experience, and this experience is 100% dependant on grace.

>Posts on Sup Forums during the weekday
>have sex

Gnosticism clearly was influenced by Zoroastrianism.

How are they "secret" if you can order them off of Amazon...

It's exactly as I laid out.

People who were with Jesus' disciples could not accept Jesus as God, so they took Jesus as just another teacher, just another gnostic, and went seeking occultic information about their own godless universe, typically descending like beasts into hedonism.

The devil wants to be worshiped as god, and you're his useful idiot.

Neither can you, fool.

Who's grace?

But if you follow the Sethian teachings Jesus came directly from God and plays the role of the savior.

You misspelled satanic.

Jesus is God, and He's not playing at anything.

You are God, and a player you most definitely are

who else could you be?

>The devil wants to be worshiped as god
I'd say that if you follow the story of the demiurge we all fell hook line and sinker for it...
Everything I've read about past gnostic groups almost always ends in them being completely exterminated for their beliefs by church ordained heresiologists.
To me, that sounds like a power structure that will do anything and everything to maintain that power.

I'm an adopted son of God, and I know who my father is.

You speak of gnosis, with zero understanding of epignosis.

When evil people kill smaller groups of evil people, that does not change their basic evil nature. It proves it.

Seth, the 3rd child of Adam and Eve is satanic?

youtube.com/watch?v=u_LHwKxcOIM

No, the author of the pseudepigrapha who pretended to be Seth is. As is the satanic author of Thomas, Peter, Jude, Mary, etc., etc., etc. All forgeries, all lies, all wrong.

Judas, not Jude. Jude's fine.

What smaller groups of evil people, the ones telling you that you don't need to buy-in and pay tithes to the church in order to be saved?
If Gnosticism took off it would dismantle their entire power structure overnight as they would no longer be necessary to have a relationship with God.

Yes, the Catholic church is notorious for killing all sorts of groups like that, not just gnostic heretics.

>no longer be necessary to have a relationship with God.

This is where you go so far off the rails it ceases to be fun.

>I'm an adopted son of God,
>I'm
>I AM
the name of God is I AM

so again

who are you?
who is God?

who else could you be?

God's

>the true religion would be persecuted
>gnostics get persecuted
>christians not only aren't persecuted but persecute gnostics

Muh true bible

God is I Am That I Am, or more appropriately in the future tense, I Will Be That I Will Be.

I'm His adopted son. One of hundreds of millions.

I could be like you, a son of the devil. That was my choice to make, and unlike you, I made the right choice.

Gnosticism has nothing to do with God's grace. Literally nothing.

>falling for the demiurge lies
Lol chrtistcucks

Why do people like you always leave out the qualifier?

"....for my name's sake".

No gnostic is persecuted for the name of Jesus, whom they blaspheme.

Gnosis is received by God's grace.

Gnostics follow Jesus, they don't blaspheme him.

Explain? If people could develop a knowledge of God and salvation what purpose would a brick and mortar establishment serve?

No, no it is not. Why lie?

They do not follow Jesus, and blaspheme Jesus by saying Jesus is not God.

Because I have to be the one to tell you that you have NO RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LIVING GOD.

Yes it is, you aren't a gnostic, so don't pretend you know better.

For the Son of Man will come in His Father’s glory with His angels, and then He will repay each one according to what he has done. Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death until they see the Son of Man coming in His kingdom.

Why does the biblical Jesus fail prophecies?

Pure heresy, Ask them about Simon the Magus and then check Acts 8:18-25.

I would never be a gnostic.

No definition of "gnostic" is "relying upon God's grace".

I am not the Devil
I am God the Devil

so are you

>Why does the biblical Jesus fail prophecies?

Did John the beloved not see Jesus come in glory, and write about it in the Revelation?

You are merely a child of the devil, by choice.

Gnosticism?
Jesus was a yogi, a vegan ambassador, a high level incarnate embodying his higher self thus performing magic in the material. The Essenes were his homeboys and they threw tons of sex parties once he arrived from his stint in India studying under Aryan masters.

Low IQ indivuals will try and interpret things as literal but we all know the allegories, boi.

AM I?

Bullshit.

Jesus is God, and the Essenes thought there were two messiahs, and never really followed Jesus at all. They were all there at Masada, fighting Rome, when Jesus' disciples were spreading the gospel.

Yes, you are.

(Not everything satanic is backwards; he's far more clever than that.)

No, John didn't see Jesus coming with his angels like the paragraph says in all his glory punishing the wicked and bringing the reward to each one.

how would you know?

Sure seems like he did.

Revelation 14
[ Reaping the Earth’s Harvest ]
Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle.

And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.”

It is a thing spiritually discerned, and I am a man of spiritual discernment.

Took an entire course on Gnosticism. Read authentic source manuscripts, ancient shit.
Whatever you read online I guarantee is nowhere close to what it is.
Imagine if you let 500 NEET autists create their own religion in the medium of sci fi comic books and then told them it had to have a very very very light theme of Judaism/Christianity.
Congratulations, you've barely skimmed the surface in the retardism and nonsensical theological schisms that is Gnosticism.
It's like they purposefully tried to write fan faction and create an anime drama out of whatever miseducation they heard second hand on abrahamic religion.

>like the paragraph says in all his glory punishing the wicked and bringing the reward to each one.

Revelation 20
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God,[c] and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. 13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. 1

Oh, so we are already in heaven? I guess we don't have to argue theology then.

Sure thing pham.

>the prophecy got accomplished in textform, not happening irl, that's the power of the bible!

The core belief is very popular; there is nothing sacred in the flesh, so therefore there is nothing the flesh can do that is unholy.

So gluttony, drug abuse, whoremongering, drunkenness; these were not "sins" to the gnostics, as they were all done in the flesh.

You said John did not see that.

John wrote "I saw this".

Sort yourself out.

In real life. The prophecy was fulfilled in real life, and John's experiences are there for you to read, yourself.

>I am a man of spiritual discernment.
>God is a man of spiritual discernment
Thankyou, so are you you old devil ;)

It's an interesting vehicle for fun. I'm surprised it's not used a lot in games, only SMTNINE had it as good piece of the plot (Sophia and Yaldabaoth) but not a lot of mediums use it.

Sure m8 a prophecy of the second coming gets fullfilled in a vision kek.

Has ever a doubting pagan been so BTFO?
The world may never know...

God grants men spiritual discernment.

The devil is a liar, and a thief, and a murderer, from the beginning, and you do his work.

It's literally the second coming.

That you cannot wrap your head around the nature of the third heaven is on you, not God, and not the bible.

Lol.
God is no loving and caring creature, he's as much as evil as he is good, get over it and stop believing Abrahamic religions, I though you guys were against jews.

they still have fallback lies

that's one thing about the devil even his enemies have to appreciate. he never stops lying. he never admits he was lying. the lies never stop.

Sup Forums is a Christian board. Go back to /mlp/.

Yes user, prophecies within prophecies, man, he was prophesying johns prophecy.

GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG, RETARD.

Yes, the study of prophecy requires diligence, and whatever it is that you do, does not.

Gnostics are pure degenerates, they created their own anti-christ system just to excuse themselves of all the degenerate vices and sins they love.

All gnostics will burn in hell forever.

Last warning: only through gnosis can only go to heaven.

Gnosticism is the only logical metaphysical belief. Religion is qualia what science is to matter/energy. Gnostics are just saying that you can gain spiritual knowledge like you can scientific knowledge. Sounds reasonable to me.

I cant even get a gf you fucking asshole

Prove it.

And it sounded reasonable to Eve when the devil lied to her, to.

Eat the fruit, know good and evil, and thus be like God.

That's gnosticism.

Again with your anti-christ doctrine. You can only go to heaven through Jesus Christ, heretic.

Eh, if you wan't to be a slave to demiurge, then be one, it's your choice.
Meanwhile I'm going to worship Satan and become living God myself.

>God grants men spiritual discernment.
I do but don't let it go to your head too much

>The devil is a liar, and a thief, and a murderer, from the beginning, and you do his work.
you know me so well

Truth is gnosticism was persecuted up to extermination because it is the truth, since they belong to the demiurge, they persecuted the gnostics, now they are here lying amply about gnosticism.

being ignorant is a sin. I don't want to be god, I just want to be closer to him

The devil can't pull that off for himself; what makes you think he can pull it off for you?

How is being ignorant a sin, again?

>I just want to be closer to him

How much closer can you be to God than having the Holy Spirit of God living in you?

It's basically gluttony

Sweetie....just...no.
The meme that there was "one" Gnosticism is like saying there is "one Hinduism". There were many branches going around based on whatever heresy the nearest Jew or goy could think up to try to attract attention to himself. The very moniker of "gnostic" was synonymous with "general heresy" back in the day. The """"""adherents""""""" developed the term for themselves believing, as NEETS are apt to do, that their interpretations were just to smart for the average goy.
This all stems from the fact that some well educated goyim managed to compile a collection of their autistic writings and keep them safe from looting nigs throughout the years by pure chance. The semblance of logical eschatology from those writings is purely due to their constant plagiarism from older, more established faiths like Zoroastrianism. In fact, they stole so much from the aforementioned that you might as well consider them a sect of Zoro's with a dash of Christianity thrown in.

God gave me a mission in life. That mission is to learn as much as I can about reality, that's all I meant. If that means being a "gnostic" in the sense of trying to learn spiritual truths in a scientific manner than so be it.

Gluttony is gluttony.

Your inference is actually that you are a glutton for information, and that somehow is divine.