Can somebody explain the whole "act of cowardice" thing after any terrorist attack/rampage/whatever

Can somebody explain the whole "act of cowardice" thing after any terrorist attack/rampage/whatever.
How are terrorists/mass shooters cowards? Does coward have some alternative meaning that i am not aware of?
Some dude giving his life for the cause he believes in = coward
continuing life as normal, ignoring what just happend, cause otherwise "they win" = brave

>Use an assault rifle from really far away against a bunch of innocent people who cant defend themselves.
>Do it when no one suspects anything
>When you are going to get caught and probably fucked up by a bunch of enraged cops you end yourself in a painless way (blow yourself up or shoot yourself in the head)

There you go

They honestly have some of the biggest balls for actually going through with something like that. Sounds like doublespeak honestly.

Maybe his goal was to kill a lot of people, which would've been impeded had he given people a chance to kill him? Also, he was killed by cops, not suicide.

Pretty much this. Killing the defenseless. I agree a lot of people use it as cope though.

Exactly

A coward kills innocent unarmed people.

Now you know.

Then home come USA soldiers who kill civilians also called cowards by politicians, etc.?

No. A coward sits idly while leftists take over their country. Wake up, burgers.

>Use an assault rifle from really far away against a bunch of innocent people who cant defend themselves.
That's less a matter of self preservation than it is a matter of efficiency.
If your goal is to kill as many people as possible, you can't fucking carry out the mission if you're dead.
>Do it when no one suspects anything.
Ditto.
>When you are going to get caught and probably fucked up by a bunch of enraged cops you end yourself in a painless way (blow yourself up or shoot yourself in the head)
Cops aren't going to fuck you up no matter what, especially if the mass media is looking at you. They're either going to shoot you dead or put cuffs on you and treat you by the book.
Mass shooters suicide before the cops take them because that's the end of the road for them. What life they have left is just a series of business meetings ending with a needle prick.

You could call them malevolent, vile creatures, but it doesn't really fit any definition of "cowardice" that means anything after the advent of firearms. All it takes is a few weeks of training and the only deciding factors in a shootout between you and a marine will be circumstance and trickery.

Because they are unarmed people you fucking retard.

It doesn't matter what his goal was or whether the method was justified by his objective. A coward is a coward. Someone who isn't a coward doesn't kill the defenseless, they choose a fair fight.

A terrorist who isn't a coward attacks armed police or soldiers.

How do you know they killed him? Can I get some applesauce, hoss?

It's a coping mechanism for frightened animals.

>Can somebody explain the whole "act of cowardice" thing after any terrorist attack/rampage/whatever.

Act of cowardice = "something I do not agree with".

It is quite literally just something people tell themselves to feel better

I was thinking this same thing when they said on some report today that "isn't he a coward for shooting the crowd hundreds of yards away and from above?".

The answer is ofcourse that they need to try to make acts like this non-glorified, in case that prevents even one happening.

But to be truthful, the thing that he chose a high ground with commanding fire position only shows that he was intelligent in what he was about to do, not cowardice.

Reminder that the opposite of cowardice is stupidity.

The act of shooting at unarmed civilians is inherently cowardly. Why didn't he plan his shooting spree at the nearest military base?

It's just people expressing their frustration.

But i always wondered about this too. It seems to be a German thing too.
At least one spd or grĂ¼ne guy will call the attacker a Coward.

I don't see the logic either but i don't care to defend some poor lunatics honor.

The shooting innocents isn't the problem. The going out without a fight is what makes em a coward. btw, how many Niggers died

Exactly - if the shooter took out a couple of cops before eating his gun he wouldn't have been labeled a coward.

That's retarded sorry.
So every soldier from the west is a coward from fighting in some poor shit hole is a coward by that logic?

Are they supposed to fist fight each for it to be "fair"?

read geneology of morals, nigger
it's slave moraliy, in which those who demonstrate weakness are seen as the strongest

opression olympics is also slave morality.
you'll find it shows up alot in liberal crap

There are plenty of Innocent people in every army base.

Gunning down civilians doesn't take any balls, anyone can shoot a bunch of unarmed people.

What would Germany know about bravery? You're the biggest cowards in Europe.

It's simple, goy:

White people violence = cowards cause you insecure

Non white people violence = "what else are they allowed to do?"

If killing a bunch of unarmed people is so brave why don't you fags do it?

Are you all cowards?

I've never understood it either. I don't think anyone who's willing to die or go to prison is a coward. I think they can be a dick, a psychopath, or a mad man but definitely not a coward.

When they kill themselves at the end is the big pussy part.

>How are terrorists/mass shooters cowards?
Shooting unarmed civilians who are incapable of fighting back.
The amount of delusional people ITT who're unironically saying mass shooters have balls is astounding.

there's a lot of natural hesitation the guy overcame to do it
not saying it was just, moral, or good, beczuse it wasn't
but it was, in a very strict sense of the word, brave

People in poor shitholes fight far less fair than western soldiers. It's not like ISIS or the Taliban are coming at western forces with their fists. And if they did, we wouldn't be using lethal force against them, because they would basically just be protesters and not terrorists. You are retarded.

So pedophiles who rape children aren't cowards? Snitched aren't cowards?

You're a fucking idiot

The act of killing unarmed people makes you a psychopath, not a coward.

Ask yourself this would the cunt have opened fire on 22000 armed people with the ability to defend themselves. And there is your answer.

as I said, you're delusional

Pedos are sick degenerates but not necessarily cowards (although they're not necessarily brave either). Snitches could probably be called cowards because they're trying to get out of some sort of punishment by selling out their friends. I'm not defending pedos, snitches or mass shooters but I'm saying their actions don't fall exactly under the definition of cowardly. They fall under the definition of insane.
You're just virtue signalling at this point.

I guess I can agree, doesn't come off as heaven to me, just the final cry of a white beta male throwing a tantrum cause he didn't get his way just like every other white boy shooter.

Mass shootings are just the only way pussy whites know how to lash out at a society that doesn't need them anymore.

virtue signaling to who
Explain to me how being a psychopath somehow eliminates the possibility that you can also be a coward.

Taking on the whole fucking world- damn cowards.
Stepping into a war in the last bit, claiming it is all your work and nuking the shit out of some japanese- the world's biggest heros?
Flawless logic

A psychopath doesn't feel emotions, they they can't feel fear. Therefore they can't be cowardly or brave.

Yeah, this. And a coward always an heroes himself instead of facing up to what he does.

That only makes them more cowardly because they never have to deal with overcoming fear.
And the fact that they don't feel fear still doesn't mean they somehow can't commit a cowardly act.

It's just a way of saying "Fuck you!" to the guy.

be careful what you wish for, normie

shooting at non combatants is seen as cowardly

They are just pissed off they got BTFO. Doing a mass shooting like that is one of the most manly things you can do, but people try to change things to make being a cuck the only option for being "brave". While we can't condone and accept murder of innocents the fact still stands that what he did took a lot of courage.