KEK

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruesize.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I only recognise glorious and important Netherlands, what are those meme countries?

??

Damn, Denmark is way bigger than I expected.

How can other nordics even compete?

damn..

Everything gets big in Norway

You know that map projections are less and less truthful the more north something is right
That's why Greenland isn't actually a fucking continent

Stop winning so much Norway.

blocks path

Why is Denmark twice as big when superimposed on the north of Sweden in comparison to the original Denmark on your map?

These are the correct size

>thetruesize.com

you're a big leaf

How easy was it for you to learn English Dutchman? Also, are you enjoying all the legal weed and prevalent Molly?

IDK I just dragged some random countries over the mighty kingdom of Norway.

Da fuq is this?

I live in the red parts. WHAT DOES IT MEAN

You just ordered 1000 liters of milk

Kamelåså?

most of our land is not gold tier, denmark and netherlands have more valueble geography for modern living they only lack resources within their borders.
Denmark, Israel, Austria, Czechia, Switzerland

We subtitle TV-shows and movies rather than dubbing them, so I grew up watching a lot of English language shows. Also played a lot of vidya and then got online after that. So watching a lot of A-Team and Dukes of Hazard and Nightrider and Airwolf reruns was very educational and so was playing Goldeneye.

It just sort of happened organically to me, never really learned anything new in English class.

There are a lot of people like me of my generation and younger but there are also plenty of retards who never managed to learn though.

Also I only smoke weed sporadically but it's nice to be able to just get it at a shop. Don't do molly because I distrust a few decades old meme drugs that may very well wreck your brain in the long run.

rude