Tsugumomo c90 (alpha ver.)

Tsugumomo c90 (alpha ver.)

It taken longer than I expected, and also IRL stuff, but at least Tsugumomo magazine chapter 90, alpha version special for Sup Forums.
Archive will be posted on site after c91 done.

Link to our website: tsugumo.moe

FAQ:
1. I read up to chapter x. Why are there further chapters released here?
A. Because this is just translation and alpha speed TS.
2. Where can I get more chapters? I only read up to [current Batoto releases].
A. Website.

And that's all for today. Next chapter probably will be on weekenda, maybe even later.

Excellent. Thanks.

>He wants Kazuya to rub his ding dong

he was a gay boi all along.

Thanks .

Hey, I really appreciate you translating. Excited for ch 92.

I love this series. Thanks you for bringing us this.

Did you post 89 as alpha in a Thread?

Thanks

Obviously he is gonna pick flute but wouldn't shoes fit him more since he is basically melee fighter? He always use the muscle armor as triumph card. Shoes probably are more close to that than flute

That's logical, but I have a small suspicion that Azami is going to show up, now that both Kimono and Dress Azami have fallen in love with his lewd.

I have a suspicion that they swapped with each other somehow. So when you see Dress, it's actually a Kimono and vice versa

Its been longer than I thought because I remember both of them being traped with Kazuya's mom in the time barrier

One of them stayed outside? I don't remember that

Now that you mention it, I think you're right. Was their mental assimilation before that? It's been so long.

Sorry. I meant did you post 89 in a "Live TL" Thread. (Which you did.)

So with all this skinship, will he and Flute do Ascension by the end of this arc?

what is the last chapter of raw

NICE SHOES

Even if it´s just one page, I love these fight scenes.

I want to blow the Flute.

I really fucking love those small round eyebrows. What are they called? They're cute.

>Just like that Kazuya ups his harem count by 18-ish more Tsukomogami qts

Savage

Yes, the mental combination was a flashback from the years between Kazuya's mom death and her resurrection.

She had both equiped when she was fighting Kukuri and when she was sealed. Or at least that's what I remember, now that I think that was almost 2 years ago.

Most of them are male.

This only slightly bothers Kazuya

>What are they called?
Hikimayu

So I just googled that and just like everything else, they're a whole lot worse in 3d.

Probably because, rather than looking like they're painted on, flute's just look like strangely-shaped eyebrows.

It wouldn't look anywhere near as bad without the ohaguro teeth.

And because the girl itself is pretty ugly

I never like when the harems grow too much and every single new character is a girl that falls in love with Mc, because almost everyone eventually becomes equally irrelevant. See Kazuya's childhood friend for example.

I always prefer just 5 or so girls than 25

I hope these 18 will be transferred to other users as soon as the arc is over so we can focus on the original cast members more again.

I think the author handled Kazuya's school friends pretty well. Relevant when they can be, but out of their depth in the greater scheme of things and never given any undue importance.

didnt have to take your pants off man