What will Heaven's Feel have Shirou say to complete the trilogy?

What will Heaven's Feel have Shirou say to complete the trilogy?

Other urls found in this thread:

animelololololol.ytmnd.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just because you were raped doesn't mean you're impure!

It's unsightly, like apple skin.

>People are suppose to die when they are killed
>Logically you are correct but morally you are wrong
It's just brainless shit translations friend

Improvement doesn't mean better.

mollusks

MY LOVE FOR YOU ITS LIKE A TRUCK

>if I put my dick into Sakura it will only give this wormslut more worms!

Thank me later Anons

My sides are gone.

the second statement isn't wrong though
correct: jews deserve to be killed
right: it is still not ok to kill them

the message that is trying to be conveyed in the first is more like:
>it is the end when you kill someone (no chance to turn back)

>>People are suppose to die when they are killed
Still a shitty truism as stupid as the original translation.

No, actually. This happens when he is deciding to hand Avalon over to Saber.

Meaning. "I got killed several times over and lived through it because this retarded healing factor. That's not right. Let's make things the way they are meant to be."

Fuck my sides. Fucking, Shirou should've been a comedian.

I know friend, I've read the VN, but since Crunchyroll purposely subbed it like that to have a meme line for UBW, how will Heaven's Feel have one?

Crunchyroll (or any fansubber for that matter) aren't going to be doing HF, it'll release in BD with the official subs.
Sorry, no memesubs this time hopefully.

You can't be this dense. It's not possible.

>Crunchyroll
>fansubber

Lurk at least 4 years before posting.

learn to read.

"To be a Hero means people are going to have to die." - Shirou Emiya

>>People are suppose to die when they are killed

That's just as stupid, you retard.

I think the correct translation means something like 'you'll die if you get a killing blow'

No, it isn't. It specifically refers to how he doesn't die when he's killed, despite being supposed to.

Sure it isn't wrong. It's just a retarded way of translation but don't blame the translator. Because the original statement itself which never appear in the VN, is unclear.

What so stupid about that?

He will spout some nonsense like a retard.

He didn't read the VN so he won't get it. Basically Avalon is keeping Shirou from dying to fatal wounds.

He still do his job in spin off

fucking golden

So it should be not
>People are suppose to die when they are killed.

Stop defending your shitty translation.

If you were inside the brain of a highschool guy who used to be a virgin a day ago, you might find silly errant thoughts like that.

Sakura turns him out, of course a guy with as little experience as he does is gonna be flabbergasted.

If you want a humorous lines, it has to be when he was just waking up after his first night with Sakura and almost walks to his living room completely butt naked. He got turned out that much. Comedy gold.

Everything lies in the context, it makes sense ith it.

You retarded secondaries just don't get it. Only it became a meme due to being accompanied with a pose that looks like he just figured that out all by himself, which triggered the stupidity. There's literally nothing wrong or stupid about that statement alone in the first place.

see

Eclipse -- "People die if they are killed... that's the way it should be."

E-D (R1 version) -- "If people are badly injured enough, they die. That's how it should be."

Crunchyroll -- "Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right."

Aniplex -- "Your correctness is only for the sake of being correct."

>E-D (R1 version) -- "If people are badly injured enough, they die. That's how it should be."
So they can get it if they try.

It's a Japanese expression. You know how there are people who seem so vigorous that it's unthinkable they would ever die? In Japan they have an expression for it: people that won't die even when they're killed. That's why it's such a common and popular phrase among Japanese writers.

Shirou's use of the line was actually meant to be a clever way of turning the expression upside down, but the end result was something so blatantly obvious, so completely silly, it became unintentionally hilarious. I think the meme started here at YTMND. The title and music adds a nice touch to it all.

animelololololol.ytmnd.com/

It's actually a bit sad with context. One of the lolis doesn't know what a birthday is.

i never bothered watching fate until fate/loli but holy shit wow this is an edgy as fuck series.

> 人が殺されれば死ぬ

Translation checks out. It's pretty simple.

That's easy.
>I'll have to Steel my Mind

>Fuck my ideals, my dick craves worms

Please I just want to watch Heaven's Feel

>Logically you are correct but morally you are wrong

Shirou more like sophist amirite.