How many weeks until Kira?

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Rainy_Day_Dream_Away
youtube.com/watch?v=RvrlgvjdBlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Narancia

Naranjas

3 for his first appearance, 5 or 6 for Quiet Life.

Rohan Part 2, Ratt, Reimi (first appearance), Shigechi Part 1 and 2 and the SHEER HEART ATTACK HAS NO WEAKNESS

Doesn't Harvest come before Rohan's adventure? I think we have 4 or 5 weeks. Quiet Life should be the end of August

Well, this thread is off to a good start.

Well, we're off to a great start.

Ops, I'm wrong. Quiet Life came first.

Cinderella should be in there somewhere.

why does Araki forget/scrap so many abilities?
>Hierophant mind control
>Stura Purachina somehow giving Jotaro anything he wants
>Gold Experience with the life shot

I'm here to save this post

It's after. It goes Ratt, Rohan's Adventure and then Shigechi. Araki had a weird thing with introducing characters only to be killed in the next arc during DiU. Both Shigechi and Aya get killed by Kira in the fight immediately after the one they're introduced in.

I think the answer to all three of those is that they're broken as fuck.

Jail House Lock + Tusk Act 4

Yes, Rohan Part 2, Ratt, Reimi (first appearance), Shigechi Part 1 and 2, Quiet life, Cinderella part 1 and 2 and then SHEER HEART ATTACK HAS NO WEAKNESS

You're right. I just thought it was weird that Rohan recovered from his ass kicking so fast.

Let's Go To The Mangaka's House Part 2, Let's Go Hunting, Rohan Kishibe's Adventure, Shigechi's Harvest Part 1, Shigechi's Harvest Part 2 (might get the first chapter of Quiet Life as well so they're both 4 chapter episodes, plus it makes for an awesome cliffhanger and gives more time for the meat of the arc in the next episode)

So 5 or 6 weeks

He probably just used Heaven's door to make the doctors and nurses prioritize him over others.

Can you do Heaven's Door and Echoes.

Kakyoin got a ton of retcons because he needed to have something more travel worthy. He couldn't be bringing his paint set or marionette and participate in fights without it being obnoxious.

Star plat was brining jotaro stuff. Stealing it really. That was before he had a range limit and could just do whatever.

Gold experience could do a million things it doesn't matter in the end.

Underrated Stands?

Isn't he in Rohan's Adventure?

Oh yeah I just meant his first appearance for a full arc, forgot to mention we get to see him almost run over Koichi and see his 'girlfriend' for the first time in Rohan's Adventure.

Rainy Day Dream Away. One of the coolest and more OP stands. jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Rainy_Day_Dream_Away

Kraftwerk

you can find hidden depths like this in any JoJo part if you want to though. I could talk hours about why DiU is my favorite part

Whatever the fuck Oyecomova's stand is called.

Right, that is what OP asked.

Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure

Or some fucking Nip shit like that.

Oye como va mi ritmo.

Or Listen to My Rhythm

The stands in PHF actually felt like proper stands, fucking RDDA is a 10/10 fight and I hope PHF gets animated just to see it.

>is wryyyyyy to homoerotic
This makes me feel like an animeonly but I had to do it.

My only issue is that the fights in PHF were over too quick. They didn't get much of a chance to feel too intense since they were over pretty much straight after we saw them use their abilities once. Cool Stands though.

does this belong to anyone? i found it near the trash.

...that makes SO MUCH SENSE

How many episodes would be a PHF anime?

For a second I thought he was metal bat rofl

[Rhythm Heaven]
When?

Do you found it near this?

is this bait?

Let's put them together and make them fight, I bet the yellow one will kick the brown ones ass. Or do something to it, at least.

Like 3 or 4. It's only 60 pages long and a lot of it is introspective and Fugo reflecting on things. There are some parts that just would not work as an anime and would have to be retooled or cut entirely in terms of some of those scenes or moments of Fugo reflecting on certain things.

i also found this. who left these lying around?

Act 1 2 or 3?

woops, meant to reply to

Jesus Christ

a masterpiece

Is there a Kira one of these?

That stand sucked dick.

You suck dick.

Yeah he suck dick.

I want Oyecomova to suck my dick

I want oyecomova to take a shit on my face and then bomb the shit while i choke on.

>tfw Araki has enternal youth but his mind ages faster

How do you think Oyecomova's tonge feels?

I want you to not post something like that again, please.

>Araki is Joseph

youtube.com/watch?v=RvrlgvjdBlY

Oyecomova is CUTE!
Oyecomova is BEST GIRL!

Oyecomofue

Has /JoJo/ ever made their own stands. If so, how did you make it not bullshit or generic.

look's like an alien or something like that
I'm gonna sleep now, good bye

>Giorno as a character didn't change.
Different user here. I feel like Giorno had a lot of wasted potential, but not just that. At the end, the look in his eyes, it seems like he was fucking regretting everything, making the ending more bitter than sweet. (Why was Mista and Trish laughing teasing eqch other like puppies when her father and his friends all just died? Maybe the Passione consists of sociopaths?) I thought it was a nice setup to put Giorno somewhere in the future, as a non-easily dismissed as "evil" villain or something like that.

I'm new to jjba even if I read it all, so pls no bully

Fuck off.
Sleep well user, I love you too.

No this Shitto again.

This is awesome

who makes these?

Yikes

I want ten

With Trish and Mista, I interpreted it as two broken wrecks of people just making a joke and laughing it off to try and cope, but even then the endings to part 5 just seemed... weirdly understated? I dunno, it sort of felt to me that it was almost like there were a few pages missing or something.

Passione were always pretty morally ambiguous though. Remember that time Buccellati decapitated a guy but kept him alive, everyone kicked his body while he was helpless to even move it, and then fucking Mista tortured his head while Narancia did a weird dance?

Giorno being a villain of someone elses story could have been cool, though. And it would have been somewhat foreshadowed too, Giorno seemed to idolize DIO to an extent, and Jotaro was suspicious of him at the start.

>lil sis uses my pc
>after her finish, goes to youtube to see the history
>this
My sis have good taste ?

Where's Kars?

JK, no-one gives a shit about Kars

She has shit taste in OSes, who needs that many fucking Vistas, just get windows 10 senpai

Is your sister Araki?

No

Oyequépasó

No is kira

I do.

B-but I like Kars...

Oyequéhasucedido

Is this a fetish?

Is this a sex thing?

Oyequestadiciendo

This is the true power of [THE WORLD]
His stand. His secret. His stand. His secret. His stand. His secret.

Oyequémeestáscontando

Shut up Kakyoin.
Shut up and be a good donut.

Oyecomoira

foot fetish is real

Weird, I thought no-one but me did.
Absolutely wonderful.

Hands are better desu, and I'm not even Kira honest.

Hey, listen how it goes, my rhythm
Listen how it goes, my nigger

Oh. Do I know it.

I ship Rohan and Part 8 Kira. It just works.

Is DP going to change Rohan and Jotaro's outfit or not?