TRUMP REFUSES TO CONDEMN AND DENOUNCE THE VIOLENCE AGAIN. IS THIS GUY RETARDED?

TRUMP REFUSES TO CONDEMN AND DENOUNCE THE VIOLENCE AGAIN. IS THIS GUY RETARDED?
unbelievable

America is falling apart while this fat fuck is golfing.. baka

Having fun, inferiorboy?

Wtf are you talking about?

>another act of violence
>Drumpf goes on the next day and doesn't denounce the senseless killing
>has to deliver another speech the next day where he condemns the violence and denounce the perpetrator

"very evil act"
i think that is a condemnation if i've ever heard one

He knows it was a false flag, you dumb fucking cunt

Nope, he refuses to use the words 'denounce' or 'condemn' like he did with Charlottesville. He can't criticize anyone white cause he is deep down a racist fuck

what

Fuck glumpf and fuck white people.

>Nobody knows where the shooter is
>Some retard think he saw him
>Shoot
>Another guy see the guy shooting
>Shoot on him
>Another guy see the other guy shooting
>Shoot of him
>etc.

*the joke*
your head

But... the shooter killed 58 white people who probably voted for Trump.

Before anybody questions that they're all white, it was a country music concert. They were all white.

>yfw Trump hits Baghdadi in the head with a golf ball from the comfort of Mara Lago

>denounce violence

Why should he? It's not his fault white boys are giant pussies who can't function in life so they kill a bunch of chads and staceys. Whites boys are the new niggers and shouldn't be allowed to own guns at this point.

It was a pop country concert which most mexicans and young women like since thats the target demographic

Spin it however you want kek, you're an idiot if you think the shooter was a Trump supporter. This isn't trumps fault, it's pussy whites that are the problem. Chad doesnt shoot shit up, only fat pussies and nerds mad at the world because nobody like their pasty ass. White nerds, betas and manlettes need to be locked in camps until we can vet them better. Radical white terrorism must not be tolerated

fucking mexicans are not the target demographic of pop country you fucking retard. neither do they "like it." you are just straight making shit up.

Racism is love for one's own. I voted for Trump because niggers and Jews like yourself are my enemies.

You post here because you fear Sup Forums. We elect Presidents. Piss here all you want, your piss incites us to hate you.

We smell your fear, Jew.

denounce what exactly? is he supposed to denounce all white people because some guy shot up a concert? are you privy to some information that the rest of us are not?

>white boys

It was the eternal boomer retard

The war in Syria is nearly over dumbass.

Get your head checked faggot, you're mentally ill

NOT. TRUMPS. FAULT.

SAGE.

lol gold medal mental gymnastics