How does you watch your anime? Do you torrent it, stream it from sites like KissAnime...

How does you watch your anime? Do you torrent it, stream it from sites like KissAnime, or are you subscribed to Crunchyroll?

CR and Netflix in the future

I torrent, watch physical media and stream sometimes

ive been using KissAnime for like the past coupla years. Tried Crunchyroll but I hated the fact that you need to be a premium member to watch the latest episodes so went back to K.A.

I watch it with my eyes

On a screen

I'm subscribed to Crunchyroll and Hulu+ so I'll watch series that gets added there.

I save torrenting for stuff that that's not available legally or is only on other outlets that I don't want to use like Daisuki or Amazon Prime.

KissAnime's quality looks like ass. I'll use it to occasionally watch a clip of an anime that I can't find easily, but not to watch an entire episode.

Why do you even have to make a thread for it?
Everyone either
>Torrents it since torrents are earlier to arrive
>Streams it because shit connection prevents them from downloading and watching it much later
And the few cucks who actually thinks it's the worth the pay(Kids,redditors and Normie's mostly) uses CR or NF.

if you do anything but DDL/torrent your anime you need to go back to MAL, Gaia, or reddit.

Torrent shows i like or know is good.

Use kissanime to see 1 or 2 episodes of a show that could be shit and a waste of time torrenting a batch.

Used to stream them when I had crappy internet and low drive space but now I torrent everything from Nyaa and I have actual watching standards now.
Tried Crunchyroll but their selection is too limited for me and Kissanime is shit desu.

I torrent for sheer convenience, I used to use Crunchyroll but kept getting buffering issues since I'm on a slow ass connection.
Though I am apart of the problem I do hope CR is successful
They are doing a great thing and I'm happy anime has such an easy legal option.

Also license more manga!

This.

Awful lot of newfaggotry going on in this thread. Some of you need to go back to ebaums and become an hero.

Minitheatre- they have a good collection of dual audio stuff and don't take up much space and processing power. Since I use a 6 year old laptop that can't run 5 year old shit(looking at you Ufotable) its perfect.

By my eyes

I stream and no one in this damn site can do shit about it.

I'll beat your ass

> poorfags
It's tye way of the future, adapt to it or you should get out.

oh wow
the CR logo is an anime eye
how did I not see that until now

You should kill yourself if you stream

>implying streaming is not the way of the poorfag
>implying crunchyroll will ever be anything but shit
fuck off back to your normalfag nest

whatever you say, champs.

Good honeypot thread, OP. Good idea, report all streamfags and get them banned.

This

Torrenting should be the only legal way to get your Anime.

I have crunchyroll and i torrent the shows they don't have.

If other sites had something like $2 to watch one show maybe i wouldn't torrent them. Maybe.

They should get better translators though. If neet fansubers do a better job than a so-called professional, the professionals have to step-up their game

I use the free Crunchyroll with proxies. The ads don't really bother me too much.

Obviously KissAnime or other garbage streaming sites are unacceptable, but what's the big problem with streaming on Crunchy when most people here watch HorribleSubs.

ITT: Sumner fags

The biggest complaint I see about torrenting is either people are too stupid to set up RSS feeds, or being too poor to buy a hard drive with more than 300MB of storage.

How does CR support the anime industry?

/thread

>when most people here watch HorribleSubs.
kek
>but what's the big problem with streaming on Crunchy
because streaming by nature degrades the quality of the video/audio.
and crunchy has shitty translators that are outdone by autistic foreigners.

I have a CR subscription, I also torrent and buy anime.

CR, Daisuki, etc for licensed shit.
KissAnime for everything else.

If I really like the show I buy the BD´s when available or torrent/DDL.

That's none of yer damn business sonny

Next you'll wanna know which hand I use

Don't most people watch HorribleSubs? Are you suggesting more people wait for fansubs or watch raw?

It's not even a question.

Torrent or BD once it's localized and if I can afford to.

>Are you suggesting more people wait for fansubs
yes.

I torrent because I want to preserve what I watch plus be able to stream them over plex. Keeps the kids happy.

This fucking thread

Forget it, user.

It's Normalfaggotry

both?

1: download a hardsubbed xvid re-encode of the show you want from TT. make sure its a horriblesubs funimation rip
2: encode it as 1920x1080 x264, open in in aegisub and add in some fabulous karaoke for all the insert songs
3: encode back to a 704x480 xvid
4: encode to 1280x720 rmvb
5: encode back to 704x480 xvid. following this stage you now can now decode it with 3 different codecs for thrice the playback power!
6: open in vlc
7: take screenshots of each individual frame
8: record the audio with your phone
9: encode the audio from the phone to 7.1 flac to reduce rotational velocidensity
10: encode it again to q-1.0 vorbis
11: encode it again to 192kbps aac
12: make a slideshow of the screenshots with windows movie maker
13: add in your audio
14: add in some linkin park to play alongside the audio, it's like watching an amv!
15: use windows movie makers build in encoder to encode to youtube size
16: upload to youtube, add in loads of annotations and emoticons
17: download the .flv from youtube
18: open in vlc
19: nagisa dies at the end of clannad

Why is today so fucking shit?
I'm seeing a lot more emoticons, non-Sup Forums pictures, and general faggotry.

>>when most people here watch HorribleSubs.
>kek
It's true though, sadly

I don't see why that's sad when more and more shows get no fansub option and half the shows that do get fansubs get delayed to hell and back. I mean, it's sad that fansubbing is dying, but it's no reason to not watch anime

You cheeky cunt.

>I don't see why that's sad
because horriblesubs

newfags don't remember subtitle wars

Obviously there aren't many options but if some people would wait just a little bit longer then they could e.g. download FFF instead of HorribleSubs.

Call them out and/or report.